• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Party of a Life Time ~Forever Accepting~

Callie

Cat-Valentine-cat-valentine-35945300-245-245.gif

"you are so cute" I laughed a little, I felt bad cause I never really watched any of his videos. "Are you ready to watch Sinister" I was getting even more excited, I was excited to be able to watch the movie with him, finally the popcorn was done "yayyy popcorn" I got a bowl and placed it near the microwave and I went and grabbed the drinks​

tumblr_nh9drnQV9z1toqtbzo1_250.gif

I smiled at her and said "Yea let's go see the movie" I said grabbing the bowl of popcorn and walking to the living room and seats down next to Callie and Nina.

Callie

proxy.php

I put the drinks down and quickly ran upstairs to grab my movie watching blanket, I sat down and curled up next to Nick and waited for the opening scene​

tumblr_ngshmmbo7r1tplti8o1_400.gif

I was watching the movie with the girls and and hour and a half has passed in it and Callie was all curled up next to me and Nina well I think she passed out. So it was just me and Callie watching the movie still. I looked at Callie and said "Looks like Nina is knocked out. I said looking at he and my phone started to vibrate and it was just Instagram stuff.

NINA

96e8d92b905b901c9f4b978ae46538f6.gif

I was having a good time with Callie and Nick but like when half of the movie passed I was knocked out. I woke up a little and said "I am going to my bed to sleep and stuff I will see you guys later in the day." It was only 2 o'clock in the afternoon and I needed at nap. I went up stairs and went inside the me and Callie's room and went to my bed and lays down on my phone and tries to go back to sleep.

Callie

proxy.php

I didn't really realize that it was only 2 in the afternoon. I was really enjoying myself, by the time the movie was over I was practically sitting on his lap he didn't seem to mind so I didn't move I could feel his phone going off "you can check ur phone if you want" I looked at him​

Callie

proxy.php

"Ooooo" I went to go say something else but realized I had to go to the bathroom "brb" I kissed his cheek and got up and ran towards the bathroom​

I watched her walk away and said "Yea take your time" I said laughing and I grabbed my phone and I went throw my Instagram stuff and youtube as well. I love my fans but I also love my life.

Callie

proxy.php

I got back to the living room, he looked like he was busy with whatever he was doing so I sat towards the other end of the couch, I started looking through my phone trying to make sure I didn't get any messages​

I put my phone away and looked at Callie when she came back and she was all the way at the end of the couch. I looked at her and said "Why are you all the way back then Cal" I said walking towards her

Sebastian

giphy.gif

Due to all the drama, I spent the day in my room watching movies, but I was bored now, so I went out to see what people were doing and saw Callie and Nick on the sofa, they looked happy together, though so I left, deciding to go swimming. I changed in my room and grabbed my towel, before walking to the pool.

Callie

proxy.php

"You looked like you were busy so I didn't want to bother you" It wasn't hard to figure out that he would have a lot of notifications and people that would want to talk to him​

NINA

I got up from a good ass nap. I got up and wanted to go for a swim. I got changed and grabbed my towel and went downstairs. Once I got to the backyard I saw Sebastian there I looked at him and said "Hey What's up Sebastian?" I said looking at him and going inside the pool.

giphy.gif

I laughed and said "It was just social media from my fans on Instagram it's okay". Then an Idea popped in my head and said "Here watch this" I was holding down the lock button on my phone and it turns off and I said "See no more phone no more social Media" I said laughing

Callie

tumblr_m2p4qkTOK61qb3tmso1_250.gif

I started laughing, I'd never knew that you could do that. I looked at him "what are we going to do for the rest of the day" I pulled his arm so he was sitting next to me.​

giphy.gif

I smiled at her and said "I don't know I mean we did confront each out and we watched a movie today, Nina just woke up to go swimming and we are just seating here wonder what to do next" I said laughing

Callie

giphy.gif

"And it's not even late" I laid back on the couch and looked at the ceiling "you could go make a video"

8f12100cbbceedc407da6919fec5cfbe.gif

I looked at her from upside down looking at her face when she lays down in the couch and I said "Yea I could do that but the editing is a pain in my ass but hell it's something to do". I looked at Callie and said "Do you want to help me with the video" I said looking at her.

Callie

giphy.gif

"Yeah!" I sat up and grabbed my blanket, "like what exactly do you do" I stood up I held his hand and started walking towards the stairs​

8f12100cbbceedc407da6919fec5cfbe.gif

I laughed and said "All you have to do is stand there and act pretty and do what you normally do just act like Callie" I said looking at her and enters my room and grabs my camra and sets everything up

Callie

proxy.php

"Otay" Not wanting to break or do anything that may mess up everything, I laid on his bed and started watching a video, it was so cute that I couldn't help but laugh at it "hahaha that doesn't make any sense" I tried to be quiet​

I got my camera and started recording and said to the camera "Hey guys Nick here and I am with my girlfriend Callie" I pointed the camera by her and said "We are hear at this lovely mansion as you seen on the news or on my Instagram I was going to the 5 day party for 50k. I know right they picked me because of my good looks. Well I will show you a tour of it but right now I am very hungry and I will be right back" I closed the camera and puts it down and said "Okay I am done with the first part the rest I will do later" I said smiling at her.

Callie

proxy.php

I smiled back at him, "That was fast" I giggled a little. It felt a little weird hearing him say girlfriend but I liked it, I sat up and started running my fingers through my hair, I got an idea, I got off the bed and went over to him "I wanna make cookies" I laughed, without waiting for him to respond I started back down to the kitchen.​

NINA

I hopped out the pool and went by my towel and I was walking in the mansion with the towel around my waist and said "Hey Callie what's up"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back