• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Party of a Life Time ~Forever Accepting~

Callie

proxy.php

"Nothings wrong" I was so excited that I was basically jumping up and down, I remembered that I wanted to change so I quickly changed into leggings and a tank top I still had a huge smile on my face. "Where were you?" I asked Nina​

NINA

giphy.gif

I looked at her and said "I was downstairs watching T.V and talking selfies"

AMANDA

tumblr_mvnf0tZBv91sgc10ro1_500.gif

I laughed and said "Yea I am hungry to all I had this morning was a banana and let the house" I said laughing at her. I got out the pool and started to dry myself off. I went over to the kitchen with the towel on my head and waited for her to get to the kitchen and said "Hurry up you talking to long"

tumblr_n2x35jERY81rp6bspo1_400.gif

I smiled and said "Yea I will be getting my YouTube stuff ready to film for later on knock on my room door to tell me when your ready" I Dias smiling at her and goes in my room changes and seats up some stuff for recording

Callie

proxy.php

"Cool, I'm gonna go downstairs and get a drink" I was looking through my phone giggling at some of the funny pictures I'd found, I got to the kitchen and looked up and got a little nervous noticing Amanda was also in there, I made a little noise and went over the fridge.​

NINA

giphy.gif

I laughed and said "Yea I will come with you" I said looking at her. I went down stairs and I was wondering why she was so happy so I had to ask her "Hey Cal why so happy" I said looking at her

AMANDA

I rolled my eyes when I heard Callie came in and said "Don't be scared I won't bite, Okay maybe I do but still" I said laughing

Last edited by a moderator:

embed.php

tumblr_inline_mjawhvEDUh1qz4rgp.gif

"Don't get your panties in a bunch I'm coming."

I say as I hoist myself up out of the water. I shake out my hair a bit as I head into the house. I smile as I see Callie.

"Hey Callie! And Mandy I don't think I can wait to make a pizza, wanna make a few hoogies for everyone instead?"

I ask peeking into the fridge as well.

Callie

proxy.php

Feeling a little nervous still I started laughing, and of course when Nina asked me why I was so happy I answered her "Nick and I like each...." as soon as I realized what I was saying I froze remembering that Amanda and now Marietta were right there​

NINA

giphy.gif

I was in stock and said "O..M..G.." I said looking at he I grabbed her arm and went upstairs and knocked on Nick's door and said "Nick open your good damn door" I said laughing

AMANDA

I laughed and said "Whatever,anything that would make my belly full" I said laughing. I turned around once I heard Nick and Callie like each other. I didn't care really I realized I had to move on

Callie

proxy.php

I didn't even make it to Nick's room, I laid down on the floor, on my stomach, kinda laughing mainly at Nina anticipating what she was going to say to him​

8f12100cbbceedc407da6919fec5cfbe.gif

I turned around in my spinning chair and rushed my way of opening the door. Once I open the door i looked and it was Nina and Callie.I laughed and said "Umm, why are you guys knocking on my door?" I said looking at him with a smile on my face.

NINA

tumblr_nv6ymhZI9K1ufe64so1_500.gif

I looked at Nick and said "You like Callie? Why didn't you tell me you did we knew each other for a long time bro" I said laughing at him

tumblr_ngrgp23T9p1r0ekb2o1_500.gif

I laughed at Nina and said "Because I didn't feel like telling you and yes I do like Callie thank you very much and she likes me with my good looks" I said laughing and added "Nah just kidding, why do you need to know that it is because Callie is laughing down on the floor" I said laughing and eating my candy

embed.php

tumblr_mjv1f1irbW1r5wle6o1_500.gif

"Okey Doke!"

I replied to Mandy before actually registering that she was ok with Callie and Nick being together. My eyes widened before I shrugged and said,

"Welp, I better bring out the Vodka so we can get things going."

I say in a singsong voice as I start taking some mayo, tomato, lettuce, beef salami, etc. from the fridge.

"Grab the bread Please~~~."

Callie

proxy.php

After hearing his response I got up off the floor "maybe" I said smiling. I went over to him and wrapped my arms around him but looked at Nina "Can we watch a scary movie tonight Nina" I asked. I did notice that Nick had candy, but I had to control myself, if I have anymore sugar I'll be up all night. "Do you wanna watch it with us" I looked up at Nick​

NINA

giphy.gif

I laughed at him and said "You such a weird person Nick". I looked over at Callie and said "Yea sure would be fun before we start partying tomorrow"

AMANDA

I laughed and said "Okay Let's do this" I grabbed the bread out the fudge and I puts it on the table.

tumblr_nhs8j4KAgM1u7t2mlo6_500.gif

I smiled when Callie came ove to hug me and I looked at her and said "I know you want some on my candy" I said laughing and then looked at her and said "Yea sure, I will just make a video tomorrow" I said with a smile

Callie

proxy.php

"Yayyy movie, you two wait here and I'm gonna pick the movie" I quickly ran to the room, I could hear what Nina had said and it made me even more excited, just the thought of it made me get butterflies. I looked through the different DVDs I had brought and picked Sinister. I put the disk in and went back out to the hallway​

tumblr_ngshmmbo7r1tplti8o1_400.gif

I started to laugh and said "Yea go ahead Cal" I looked over at Nina because of he little comment and said "You act like I don't want to. It would be great to but I don't know when to" I said looking at her

NINA

96e8d92b905b901c9f4b978ae46538f6.gif

I looked at him and said
"I knew you wanted to just do it when she gets back or when.. I don't know figure it out"

Callie

proxy.php

I walked back to where Nick and Nina were "movie is already" I smiled at them "omg we need popcorn, come help me" I held onto Nick's hand and started towards the kitchen​

tumblr_nh9drnQV9z1toqtbzo1_250.gif

I was talking with Nina until Callie came and said we need popcorn. She was holding my hand to the kitchen and says "Okay let's get this popcorn ready" I said smiling at her. I went in to the draws and found the box of popcorn. I went to garb it and then I pop it in the microwave and wait for it to be done with Callie

Callie

Cat-Valentine-cat-valentine-35945300-245-245.gif

I started looking for some drinks while the popcorn was cooking. I found some soda, I sat on the counter and looked at Nick. "What kinda video were you going to make"​

embed.php

tumblr_inline_mjawhvEDUh1qz4rgp.gif

"Thank you."

I say turning on my phone and hooking it up to the small set of speakers that were on the kitchen counter. Imagine dragons came on and thats all I needed before I started dancing around the kitchen singing along while I start to grab a few plates.

"Up in the morning~~~

Up in the evening~~~

Picking down clocks~~

When the birds come out to eat~~

Oh to eat~~~"

(@Amanda Cromwell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back