• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

"It is just a part of what i am." he said with a nervous chuckle, the spikes on his back point vertically up as he grew more anxious.

"Well I think it's beutifull..." Ari said, retracting her hands. "We all are a little weird. I have ears." Ari said, pulling out her read ears. Her tail floated out as well.

"actually..... you are impressive to me. i mean, i like girls who are smaller than me." he blushed to a dark red. "sorry.... guess i got a little carried off."

he then took a bite of the salad, savoring the flavor and getting a couple looks at her appearance as he ate. he started to like her, A LOT.

"Dang, she is so adorable!! i wonder if she is single!" he blushed at the thought of her being with him. he imagined the things they can do together.

"i.... i......" he couldn't talk due to him not having an answer to her question. "how am i supposed to tell her that i like her!?" he thought. "i think i.... l.. like you." he finally said.

Ari and Hannibal just sat there for a while, both of there faces like tomatoes, staring at anything but each other. "Uh...." Ari said, not exactly sure how to word what she was about to say.

"Uhhh...... I like you to......." Air said, her face turning darker shades of red as she continued spitting out her sentence.After each passing word, she tried hiding herself more and more behind her bangs. Her tail was flicking nervously behind her and her ears where twitching like crazy.

hannibal's tail curled around him nervously. she was the only person he knew that treated him kindly, and accepted him for who he was. his ears twitched like a room full of people clapping.

he scooted closer to aria to help him calm down. (heading off to bed, good night.) he wanted to speak, but did not know what to say.

Ari didn't know what to say. She scooted closer as well and leaned her head on his shoulder.

(I going in too. Night!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back