• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

"Your a huge help!" Ari chimed, giving him a hug. She then turned around to start setting up her curtains.

"good thing i am around." He sniffed the air and smelled smoke. "OH NO!!!" he shouted as he ran downstairs to check the steak he was cooking. it was burned to a crisp.

he sighs out of disappointment. "I'm sorry.... i wanted to make dinner for everyone, guess i ain't good with ovens as i am good with using a Bar Be Que spit." he said.

"What is pasta?" he asked with a confused look on his face. 
"i am confused on what that is. Maybe you can explain?" he asked as he scratched his head.

"It's a thing made out of wheat and it's long and sort of squishy. You'll see." Ari said as she began to boil the water. She grabbed the vegetable oil and the salt. As the water was heating, she grabbed a loaf of frozen garlic bread and put it in the oven. She then started making a salad.

hannibal watched out of curiosity "This is nothing like i have eaten in my life." he thought as his mouth watered at the smell of the bread.

Ari added the pasta to the water and added a pinch of salt. She then returned to her vegetables, continuing to chop them and add them to the salad. She finished the veggies and took out the bread. She then drained the pasta and added vegetable oil to make the noodles unable to attach to each other. She plated the pasta and handed Hannibal a plate. "Here." She said, serving herself one.

"Like this." Ari said, twirling her pasta around her fork and then proceeding to put the large clump of pasta in her mouth.

he mimicked her movements with the fork, after success, he then ate the large clump. "This is awesome!" he said with glee. "i have never had this before."

"Well then there are a lot of foods I need to feed you. Maybe sushi, or pizza...." Ari said, trailing of on a tangent.

"to be honest..... i've been a bit of a forest dweller my whole life. Livin' off the land, hunting large monsters, and stuff like that." he said. "i.... didn't want to say anything because..... i thought i would get laughed at." he said as his ears point down in embarrassment.

Ari looked at him. "I wouldn't laugh at you. Your to sweet to laugh at." Ari said, taking another bite.

"Sweet? no.... no one has called me that." he said with a mad blush on his face. little did she know how much of a monster he was on the inside.

"I would. You helped me paint my walls and carry the heavy paint buckets up the stairs." Ari said, looking away to hide her small blush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back