• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

Aria followed him, wanting to slide in the hallway some more, but figured at some point she would run into someone. She instead decided to find her jacket and head to the home improvement store and by pain, curtains, bedspreads, and some paint brushes. She was going to change the dull room into HER room. "I'm leaving!" Aria shouted as she shut the door.

Astra regretted doing this but she walked a few steps back to get a runninig start

Elsa: "ASTRA! What are you doing!?"

She runs up and kicks the door down, "Hello?!" She grabs a door handle and goes to find the owner of the Neko Home to tell her that her door is broken, in the mean time Elsa is slowly tanging along behind Astra hoping that they do not get mad at them and they still let them stay.

Elsa starts to think to herself how big this place is and weither she will get lost or not, she stops to look around and then realizes Astra did not wait for her, she runs to catch up and stops thinking why should i run?! But catches up to Astra anyways and begins to walk quietly.

Astra: "HELLO IS ANYBODY HONE!!??" Hoping to get an aswer she stands there

Elsa: "You should not yell Astra!"

Hannibal growls as he walked down the stairs. "You should have knocked." He said in an intimidating voice.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Astra lokos behind her "I did multiple times, i will fix it but it thought i should show who owned it first!"

Elsa Jumped and shrank closer to Astra hoping he wouyld not lash out at her.

Astra: "Maybe!" She says as she begins to giggle and make her way up the stairs, Elsa slowly following behind her still scared of him.

(I know! Lol) Elsa shakes her head and then Astra turns around " You know Elsa you can not spend your whole life being afraid of everyone im here for you and you won't ever have to worry!"

Elsa stoped and decided he was being very rude "Hi, im sorry its just you scared me." Astra looks at her and rolls her eye and begins to walk up the stairs

"If you want, i got a very juicy lagombi steak cooking, you can try a bite when it is done." He said. "And sorry for scaring you."

"I dont see what is so bad about a lagombi steak." He said to himself. He checks the BBQ spit and put the steak on a plate.

Katherine slowly walks up to the front door of the large home, half crawling up the stairs before hand as this is the first home she has seen in a while. Gently she knocks on the front door and waits patiently for a response.

Aria walked back to the house, her arms full of paint cans and assorted house decorating objects. She walked up to the door and spots another person. "Hello!" Aria exclaims.

Jumping a bit at the sudden appearance of all the people Katherine shrinks back into her black jacket holding an old worn plush dog in her arms. she nods to the blue furred neko and softly speaks "Hi" back to the other, she stays there on the front porch not sure what to do, if I should come inside or what.

Hannibal walks off into the back yard to sunbathe. he enjoyed the feeling of the heat from the sun as it intensifies every few minutes.

"Yeah thanks!" Aria said, holding out the paint buckets. "My room is the last one on the top floor." Ari said, gesturing upwards. He suddenly turns around and leaves, so she just sweat drops and walks up to her room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back