• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Estate

Ace grabbed the vanilla one and nommed on it. She eyes glistened. It was the most delicious dessert she tasted in her opinion.

The panda guy went into the kitchen and got her water. Yes she thought to herself he might actually be use to her. He brought the water to her with no ice just the way she liked it. She smiled at him and said "perfect just the way I like it." She took the glass from and patted the seat next to her on the couch for him to sit next to her. With her glass still in her hand she took a sip and said "So what's your name? "

Darian smiled when she told him that it was just the way she liked it. He looked at her hand that was patting the couch. He sat next to her as he continued drinking is tea. "My name Darian. What's your name?" He asked turning his head towards her.

Char heard name introduction going on in the living room, so he shouted "Dont forget me! Im Char!" After yelling, he gave up his moose operation. He had looked up and down, left and right, but to no avail. There just wasnt any moose meat within reach. He would ask Darian, but he was introducing himself to the girl, so he just went back to the living room and quietly stood by the doorway. Although he said he would punish them, there still could be moose meat where he couldnt reach.

Denaki just seemed to lay there doing nothing....he heard the sassy girls comment and sighed and let it go, he did not like her either...found her to be sickening...using boys as some kind of servant and the dumb panda guy...what ever he was, was falling right into her trap...see now Denaki was impossible to break...yeah there was not breaking through his cold heart....he was cold as it seemed, mean and cold and you know he did not mind it anymore, that dumb blonde could say whatever and try to flirt...he was never going to help her unless she was injured for real...he was done dealing with people like her...Pathetic...Denaki got up and began walking back inside, he seemed tired but said nothing to the girls and the kids as he walked through..he really did not like these people.

"Well...ok then?" "I brought my Striker Unit, maybe I'll fly it on the beach, Only Nekos and Anthro's can use them, because of the magical field we generate. It works like this, A Striker Unit is pair of hybrid mechanical/magical propeller devices used by Witches, Thats our Military Unit , for flight and worn over their legs. They are rigid, preventing movement of the knees, but can be disengaged on the field if needed. When wearing a Striker a Witch's power is vastly increased by a magic engine in the unit, resulting in the constant manifestation of their animal senses. It grants them the powers of high speed flight, increased physical abilities, and the ability to raise defensive shields. We also use heavy weapons but, you know, just your ordinary girl. Aisling said with a big smile on her face..."After my dad died I hated anything to do with war...But I was convinced that by winning we could stop the killing...then the Neoi came but thats classified information.

"Erm missy I think you're talking to yourself or me but I have no idea what you're on about." Aoi said scratching her head while facing to the girl who was on about her father since Aoi had no idea what she was on about. "So I bet you have seen a lot of the world haven't you...what's it like out there." Aoi asked since this house is one of the only things she has seen outside of the shrine.

"Well, there's allot of different people and lots of things, Like the Statue of liberty an the golden gate bridge, there's so much to explore, the beaches the lakes, its all beautiful, maybe someday I could take you on a ride so you can see for yourself, it would be a great experience! Aisling said looking at the sky

"That's a good joke....The outside world is horrible....nothing out there for us but ridicule and containment...I would know" Denaki says as he walked by, he seemed to have recovered after giving up completely earlier, he just could not take anymore of the craziness, they were driving him insane, all the guys who were his age but acting 5 and all the flirty and weird and antisocial girls drove him right over the edge, he felt like he was going to blow...but he got away and just laid down for a couple hours and felt better. Denaki sighed and threw himself onto the couch that the Sassy girl was on the other end of, he tried not to look at her and kept his eyes on the ground instead of the annoying flirt.

Char had been stranded by the door when Denaki came in. He had already forgotten the scary wolf boy incident. Char quickly reused that he could ask Denaki to help him find moose meat, because he didn't appear to do anything. "Hello!" Char said, going over to him. "I need your help!"

Denaki watched the little guy talk but he really did not listen to him, denaki really wanted to just sit there but that one girl was there, Sassy was it? and he really did not want to be in the same room with her so maybe he should see what the little kid wanted even if he was an adult. Denaki listened for the last part when he said help and thought really hard, if its this kid help would be something really weird which it probably was. Denaki crossed his arms and glared down the kid "What do you want...." Denaki says looking over at the flirty girl who seemed to be dazed out then back to the kid.

"I'm looking for some moose meat in the kitchen. I can't reach some of the higher cabinets, and the moose meat might be there." Realizing that he probably didn't want to help, he offered a deal. "Help me find moose meat please! If there isn't any, I'll let you have the honor of punishing Rank Almost Captain, Darian, AKA Panda boy. If there is, I will do a favor in return."

"Thats creepy kid, I don't punish random people and why would anyone need moose meat ever?" Denaki says more then asks, why would he punish that weird panda boy or whatever he was plus the little kid could return no favors so Denaki would be doing this for free which he did not care about doing but it was super weird the kid brought up the idea of punishing people because there was no moose meat..this kid was really weird. Denaki just sat there still glaring at the kid, he was more watching him be weird but his eyes always seemed to glare when he watched people..

"Well, I've never had it before and want to try it... I have an idea! How about either way, I do a favor! I could" -Char says a list of things he could do, such as get hugs, leave him alone, promote him, and get him tons and tons of tea. "Oh! And I Panda Boy won't be punished!" Char looked happy, despite Denakis glare.

"Kid I don't like hugs....leaving me alone would do no difference I would still hear you 24/7, and I actually do not like tea, ask Sassy over there to do it" Denaki says trying to get the kid off his back and throw him onto another unsuspecting foe like Sassy, Denaki sighed and hit him self with a pillow multiple times in the face, god he was literally being bothered every second. Denaki still kept his serious look on his face well hitting himself with a pillow in sheer annoyance.

Char was about to head to the "sassy" girl, when Denaki started to hit himself. He cried "Noooooo!" And attempted the grab the pillow, but his puny limbs truly couldnt do it, he ran over to Darian to get his help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Denaki looked at the kid "Im not trying to kill myself, just getting angry so im hitting myself with a pillow, it does not hurt at all....." Denaki says pointing to Ariana and throwing the pillow down so the kid would not freak out anymore. Denaki sighed and rubbed his eyes, he just could not deal with this again he just needed to sit alone somewhere. Denaki hoped another guy came soon, he could not deal with this anymore, too many girls and children, he felt like the only one who was keeping everything in line.

Ace looked at the pillow that was thrown to the ground. First thing she thought of was pillow fight. She grabbed the pillow and snuck up behind Char. "Pillow Fight!" Ace exclaimed as she smacked Char with the pillow. Hard enough that wouldn't make him fall to the ground or hurt him.

Char was about to turn around when he felt a swift smack on his back. He ran past Ace, grabbing a pillow of his own. Then, standing on the couch, he jumped, doing a flying attack, yelling "For the Pilots!"

"It's Ariana" she said with a smile. She then noticed Denaki coming back in he didn't say anything. And he seemed to be still in his bad mood. What is it with him she thought to herself. He then sat on the same couch but on the other end. She saw him make a glance at her while he was talking to the little boy. Then she see's him hitting himself with a pillow? She laughed a little. Wow what is he doing? He's so weird. She really couldn't hear what they were saying but she then saw him pointing at her. Why's he pointing at me? Then out of know where Ace yells out pillow fight and her and char start hitting each other with pillows. Then she got an idea she looked at Denaki he seemed to be have fallen asleep then she took the pillow next to her. This will bug him for sure. She picked it up and threw it at him. Before he woke up she turned to Darian and said "Shhh pretend nothing happen." she glanced backed a little at him while trying to hold in her laughter.

Denaki was dazed off like he always seemed to be when he was hit with a pillow, he growled "Who threw this! I don't have time to deal with all you children.." He says throwing the pillow on the ground, when denaki got mad normally he seemed really mean and agressive but right here he seemed more funny when he got angry then scary. Denaki looked at Ariana, he felt like either she did it or that little twerp did it she was acting suspicious but she was maybe thinking of a plan to get more guys to do her stuff for her, sick. Denaki picked up the pillow and threw it at her, he really did not care if she threw it or not she deserved to be hit with a pillow, she drove him over the edge earlier and she made him carry her crap up the stairs.

She held in her laugh when he got hit with the pillow. Then she felt something hit her. She turned around and said "Hey!" and threw it back. Guess he knew it was her she thought to herself.

Denaki caught the pillow, it was so plushy, so weird... Denaki got up and walked into the kitchen going over to the kitchen and grabbing out of the tallest cabinet moose meat, Who freaken keeps moose meat in their house.... Denaki think to himself and sets it down on the table for the guy and points to it so they would leave the living room, he walked around the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and threw himself back in into the chair, still away from the flirt, he couldent deal with her either. Denaki was on his phone eating he was eating raw hamburger meat, but it was because he was a wolf and cared..not at all really, he tried not to look at the flirt, cant give her attention, she might start flirting again, then Denaki would probably quit again

Jeez what a grouch she looked at her phone it was 10:00pm. She decided she would go to bed. She looked at Darian and said " Well i'm off to bed night." She then got up and headed to the stairs then she stopped looked at Denaki and said "Night grouch." and went up the stairs.

"Night Sassy, hope the bed bugs bite..." Denaki says blandly and looks at the kids, well they were adults just acted like 2 year olds...Denaki thought for a bit well eating "You guys should head to bed...and before you ask I do not sleep so I will be here all night if you need me or just wandering around....so if something like a bad dream happens im here even if im not all that nice...I will still help..." Denaki says to the kids as Ariana leaves, he still had a heart somewhere but he just never showed teens his age that he had a heart somewhere in the icy cold regions where his heart should have been. Denaki would actually help them if they had bad dreams though and he really did not sleep, its probably what made him so grouchy, that or he just disliked Araina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back