• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Estate

Char was about to make a point about being quite old, but she picked him up before he could, so he just let it be. "Spin me spin me!"

Aoi had a large smile on her face so much so that you could see all of her teeth while he was picking her up. "Thank you, you're strong you know Darian." Aoi said saying that she barley weighed six and a half stone so it wouldn't be that hard to lift her. "Oh and i'm Aoi Kage." she siad looking around. "So this is what it's like to be tall." Aoi said raising her arms in the air happily celebrating.

Ace fell on the floor. "Gee thanks..." She got up and dusted herself off and pinched his cheek and grabbed another Lollipop and plopped it in her mouth. "Can't do anything about it!" Ace said running behind Xena, knowing that Darain was going to kill her. "I did nothing wrong!" She yelled even though he didn't say anything. She continued sucking her lollipop, making her calm down even though it was something she shouldn't have.

Xena laughed and spun Char around, looking up at Aoi. "I'd say hi but you're so tall I can't say it to your face!"

Ariana was on her lap top. She was listening to music and chatting and shopping online.But all that noise in the hall was really bugging her. So she got up open the door and said "Could you guys please keep it down!" Then she slam the door and went back to what she was doing.

(i'm logging off now should be back on by monday or sooner)

Darian chuckled as Aoi was sitting on his shoulder. "I'm only 6'4. Since you're on my shoulder, you're seeing what it's like being taller then 6'4." It was honestly nice to have someone on his shoulder. It was cuter when he sees the reaction. He patted Xena's head gently. "Being tall is nice sometimes but when you're too tall for rides it's annoying" He smiled sweetly at her then turned her head towards the boy who was mixed with a lion. "If you want I can give you a ride" He tucked his lavender hair behind his ear and turned his direction towards Ace. His eyes twitched as he saw another lollipop in her mouth. "Umm guys... Does anyone know the way to the kitchen?"

(D'aww... Oki.. Even though our characters seems like we're not gonna get along we should still communicate xD I'll see you on Monday I guess~)

Char giggled uncontrollably. He let go, flying unto the ground, still laughing. He stood up and looked up at the panda boy. Smiling, he said "Me! Me!"

Ace threw a lollipop into Panda's mouth. She didn't care, she just just wanted Darian to know what it's like to nom on a delicious lollipop. "Now you should understand why I always nom on lollipops!"

Aoi noticed the girl with a lollipop. "gimme gimme gimme please" Aoi said pointing to the lollipop. "I can't see my own face....Wait that's normal." Aoi said laughing she never had many really friends but these people would make good friends well until a girl came out of her room and told them to keep it down after that Aoi went quiet-ish. "I love the height since you know i'm small an all why not try us both me and the lion Darian I mean even together we can't be very heavy what like 150 or 160 pounds maximum I bet you can lift that." Aoi said she really wanted to stay up on his shoulder she enjoyed the height.

Darian placed Aoi down slowly. "Sorry, his turn." Before Ace put the lollipop in his mouth he handed it to Aoi. "I already had candy today, but maybe you should have it~" He picked up the Lion boy and placed it on his shoulder. Darian couldn't believe that he was almost twice his side. "How old are you if you don't mind asking. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think your name is Char when Xena said it,"

"Yup. It's char! And I'm.... 17 I think. But now it's time for professional pilots!" Char put out his arms, like a plane, and began pretend flying.

Aoi took the lollipop and placed it in her mouth pouting. "Fine." she said annoyed crossing her arms and facing the side in a very childish manner she was not very happy about being put down and looking up at most the people around her.

Darian chuckled as he messed with Aoi's hair gently. "Sorry, maybe next time~" He smiled sweetly at her. Hearing that Char was 17, Darian was honestly shocked. Darian is 17 too and Char is 17. They're the same age yet Darian is almost 2 times taller then him. He found that cute as he held onto Char and started to spin around.

After a bit of spinning Char yelled, "Preparing for descent in 3,2,1!" Char jumped off of Darian and began running around, until he finally stopped, shouting and "landed! Thanks for the help, co-pilot." Char nodded to Darian, signaling that he was the co-pilot. "I'm promoting you to rank Almost Captain!"

"Don't you mess with my hair and laugh at me big guy haya." Aoi said as she punched him only to pull back her hand in pain moments after. "What are you made out of iron or something." Aoi said sounding in pain as she licked her hand. "Wait that guys older then me." Aoi said still licking her hand but looking at Char.

Char said "Yes I am, passenger! I have spent my whole life training as a pilot!" to Aoi. He then saluted her, and turned back to Darian, waiting for a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darian just looked at Aoi as she punched him. It didn't really hurt him in his opinion but he smiled. He raised an eyebrow as she continued licking her hand to sooth the pain. "Am I made out of iron?" Darian said slowly as he rubbed his stomach gently. It was kind of hard he guessed. He smiled at Char and saluted him. "Thank you captain!" Darain said with a smile. "I'm off to explore the place a little. See ya~ But come along if you want. I don't mind~" Darian waved and started to jog around the place.

It was nearly night when Denaki came outhis hair as feral as before, he looked grouchy and tired, it looked like he had been sleeping, he just needed a break from it all...a long, long nap from it all, he just could not take it all....he needed a friend...someone to comfort him...only thing he would find around here was cuddling and stuff, all girls so far or at least girls and kids as it seemed. Denaki could go for someone to hug and talk with but that was a joke...he was so grouchy it seemed...and the chick earlier made it worse...she was too flirty for him, too preppy, and the lollipop one acted too young, new girl seemed not to like him, the bowing one and Xena seemed too anti socail to ever talk to him...he felt like he was out of place. Denaki walked around upstairs rubbing his eyes and noticing it had all calmed down now...thank god...it calmed down but he still felt out of place, he did not like it here really...

The panda boy felt a dark aroma near him as he started to wander the mansion. He went closer to the cold feeling as Darian shivered and wrapped his arms around himself, hoping that it will make him feel warmer. He stumbled upon a guy his height with a negative look on his face. Panda just looked at him, up and down. He scratched the back of his head and flipped his hair out of the way. Walking up to him he said "Hey, something wrong?" He raised an eyebrow, waiting to make eye contact. He understands if he won't tell him since they just 'somewhat met' but it wouldn't hurt to try to comfort him. He crossed his arms and looked at him.

Aisling laid flat on her bed, exhausted and jet lagged she passed out almost as soon as she got there, Sleepily Aisling got up and walked to the group of people "Did someone mention piloting?" she said drowsily rubbing her eyes, her ears twitched slightly as she started to wake up. "In Ireland my dad...Who was human, he was in the Airforce but died in the war against Russia, I was recruited by the Airforce in Japan, my father had worked for them for a while. I was in the special forces Strike Witches Team Alpha, but I guess I said too much already"

"Nothing kid...just really tired..hate all this annoyance...." Denaki says crossing his arms as well, he always seemed to do it, he starred at the kid with no emotion walking around in the dark " should go get some sleep kid...long day ahead of us...really long day....so just get some sleep" Denaki says walking around, he stayed up all night and slept during the day, it was odd but he did not care, he did not have to deal with stupidity all day thag way and girls wouldent bother him and guys would stay away...he enjoyed staying up Al night and thinking...of how it used to be..how it should have been....how he wished it should have been...and how he would deal with the right now..Denaki snapped today, he like rage quit life, no one even noticed he was gone which was for the better.....

"Kid..?" Darian scoffed. He probably wasn't that much older than him but he shrugged. Darian isn't really that tired too. He didn't listen to the guy and went back downstairs and wanted to explore. "He probably just had a bad day..." He mumbled to himself as he sat down. He looked left and right. "Should I explore the left side of the mansion first or the right side...?" Darian asked himself

Ace heard the word explore. She jumped and tackled the Panda Guy. "I wanna explore!" She said with a smile. She finally found someone to explore with. She was happy as she could ever be. She just hopes she doesn't break anything.

The lollipop girl jumped onto his laps. "Sure would you like to join me?" He said sneaking his hand into her pockets to take all the lollipops away from her. Grabbing all of them out he threw it in the garbage can and lifted Ace onto his shoulder. "Time to explore shall we?"

Ace felt Darian's hand go into her pocket. "H-Hey! What are you doing?" She asked as she saw Darian take out all of her lollipops and threw them away right in front of her eyes. "Hey! You're wasti- HEY PUT ME DOWN!" She whined as she squirmed around on his shoulder. "I can walk myself!" She crossed her arms as she just let Panda carry her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back