• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lurch- OOC Chat

Ooh, ooh! I noticed that the zoologist was open (or as I am aware of) and I would love to fill the spot if possible!

scaryyangell said:
@Mitchs98 around 5'10" (ah someone just put up a response to me. Maybe Serena and June can meet up at a later time? I'm so sorry ;-; )
It's fine. June would've trampled Serena, they're like a foot taller than Serena is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll work on a post now. Was uh trying to get through the intro of Dragon Age: Inquisition. 1 hour just to see the opening credits, lol

Sorry for the wait, another RP required I post to kick off the timeskip.

also fixed my sheet to properly display Serena's goggles.. i forgot an }

When you mentioned intrusive vines covering everything I imagined space vines from a game I play, ONE vine would cover an entire ship in roughly an hour. Lol. @hyakinthos

That is too many vines. Vines are nasty. Indoor vines are worse, and MAGICAL, REALLY HARD-TO-KILL indoor vines that have been kicking around the lab for the past hundred years or so are THE NASTIEST. It's going to be a fun time trying to figure out how to get rid of them without destroying the entire laboratory, or the entire castle.

I hope these people can muster up some teamwork, because they're going to need it.

hyakinthos said:
That is too many vines. Vines are nasty. Indoor vines are worse, and MAGICAL, REALLY HARD-TO-KILL indoor vines that have been kicking around the lab for the past hundred years or so are THE NASTIEST. It's going to be a fun time trying to figure out how to get rid of them without destroying the entire laboratory, or the entire castle.
I hope these people can muster up some teamwork, because they're going to need it.
Potassium water bombs, *sage nod*. What could go wrong?

Oh, a great many things.

I feel like the vines have a secret weakness of some sort. It's probably written out in somebody's old journal or something. If they can find the damn thing under ALL THIS PLANT MASS.

@writingprotagonist Don't worry! I just couldn't have Flora know how to wake them up, that would be a little odd, since she just reads about things.

The light will probably help the mission to kill the plant, though.

Oh, this will be fun. Two days in and Rhine has started whiteknighting already... He got away from me a little, may his sense of right and wrong be damned.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]H-hey guys, Phi is a rude piece of crap... so I just wanted to say that I think you all are lovely and wonderful.
If you are offended, I are sorry. ;v;

[/QUOTE]
Lol, nah I don't mind. I think he's funny.

Not offended at all! Rhine might to calm down a bit, though... He can be a little hot-headed, bless him.

I think Phi hits this sweet spot of unpleasant characters, actually-- the type who are always awful to deal with, because they are not wrong and they know it. I'm fond of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back