• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lurch- OOC Chat

You don't know the half of it. I read the manga for One Punch Man, and the original manga before that.

Hunter x Hunter was amazing and I've only seen the second season of Fate/Zero :P

Oooh, I've been wanting to do that! I've seen the art, it's fantastic! I wonder how long it must have taken...

High fives for Hunter x Hunter! What's your favorite arc? (Mine's Yorkshin)

Hello there!

I followed Hykanthinos over from another site because I liked this RP idea so much.

Turkey is good, ham is also good (I would be a terrible vegetarian but I hug animals to make up for it)

I don't think that I've watched any of those animes. But they sound nice. Attack on Titan, anyone?

Also, Star Wars in a few weeks! Who else is excited?

Well, the art is only a redraw of the original. The person who wrote One Punch Man wasn't the best artist so about halfway through, they got someone else to redraw it for them. The original is still going though.

I don't know, it has been a while since I watched it, but it is probably the Chimera Ant arc.

@Nerdork

Nice to meet you.

Oh, I've seen Attack on Titan, a lot more blood than I was expecting going in.

I'm meh on Star Wars. I liked the originals and even enjoyed a bit of the new ones, but I've been disappointed on new movies before.

Nerdork said:
Hello there!
I followed Hykanthinos over from another site because I liked this RP idea so much.

Turkey is good, ham is also good (I would be a terrible vegetarian but I hug animals to make up for it)

I don't think that I've watched any of those animes. But they sound nice. Attack on Titan, anyone?

Also, Star Wars in a few weeks! Who else is excited?
I like the randomness of this guy. He shall fit in well. Or she/her. Or even it/they.

Also, AoT was nice. Waiting on the next season to air on CN because my wifi is to crappy to buffer the vids without taking all day.

@Seraph Darkfire

That's right, I heard about that.

The Chimera Ant arc was a trip.

@Nerdork

I am pretty excited for Star Wars! Isn't this one about Han Solo? I really liked him. (I might have had a crush on him for a little bit in the ninth grade.)

Nice to meet you too, @Seraph and @Mitchs98. I tend to go by she/her but if you forget they/them also works.

That's true, it is a little surreal. I don't watch it at night so I don't feel like every gust of wind is a Titan coming to eat me.

I am very excited, and I'm going to go in full Darth Vader helmet, lightsaber belted, etc clothing. I'm a little nervous that they might try to appeal too much to teens or something and end up screwing it up, but the trailers look good so far.

I haven't read too much about it, I don't want to spoil anything, but I did notice him in the trailers quite a bit. Wasn't he injured in a plane crash a while back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I guess that is a risk. But there are Star Wars fans of all ages. I'm sure they won't sell out like that.

Yeah, that was like a year or so back.

@Nerdork

You should be careful with my name when tagging. There are a few people who's name also has Seraph in it.

Mmm, I don't know about that. They probably won't sell out, they would get too much problems. There is bound to be something the fans don't like though. There always is.

Oh! Thank you for letting me know. I'll get the hang of this site yet.

That's true. But one thing that I have really enjoyed is seeing the art of Star Wars improve, and this one has the promisings of continuing that trend.

On a side note, will we be plotting ideas for the thread or do you already have a plan, Hyakinthos?

I have a couple of loose ideas coming up, but was hoping that interactions as the thread progressed and ideas from you guys would fill it out a bit.

At the beginning, they'll have to get everything in working order. The laboratory and library are in shambles, they have no idea who these unhappy nobles are, and they're all disoriented and far from home. It's like the first night at sleep-away camp, except not. They will also have to work out some bureaucratic things together as a team, so they can actually dispense opinions on things as opposed to starting off slaving quietly over their desks.

If any of you have ideas, I would L-O-V-E to hear them.

hyakinthos said:
I have a couple of loose ideas coming up, but was hoping that interactions as the thread progressed and ideas from you guys would fill it out a bit.
At the beginning, they'll have to get everything in working order. The laboratory and library are in shambles, they have no idea who these unhappy nobles are, and they're all disoriented and far from home. It's like the first night at sleep-away camp, except not. They will also have to work out some bureaucratic things together as a team, so they can actually dispense opinions on things as opposed to starting off slaving quietly over their desks.

If any of you have ideas, I would L-O-V-E to hear them.
I have many ideas, none of them are relevant however. ;-;. Gunna start work on the twins now, is it alright they're both female?

Happy+Thanksgiving+Animated+Gifs+5.gif

Alright, guys-- we're almost ready to start. I'd like for somebody to come around and fill in the botanist slot, but I'm only prepared to wait another day or so. If it comes to that, we can proceed without one or I have an OC that will work.

Unless any of you would like to take the opportunity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back