• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lurch- OOC Chat

hyakinthos said:
Within the beaker is standard, but if you want, you can say she trained to be able to just levitate the liquids. That's not much of a stretch.
Works for me. Cul.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]If there's magic, then there are there also magical tools?

[/QUOTE]
So far there are, yes. Serena's goggles are magical reading glasses of sorts and Allisons belt is pretty much an infinete basic chemical supply. Magik.

hyakinthos said:
Magic items are radical and absolutely encouraged!! I only wish I had thought of one myself...
Could always work one in, 'find it' as it were while cleaning. :P .

Apologies for my inactiveness, my wifi and cellular have been acting up and I couldn't get a decent post written. This problem might continue for the next couple of days, but it should be cleared up by the weekend.

There's no excuse for why I haven't posted in a month, but if you guys still want to roleplay I'm putting up a post on the In Character thread.

Hey, guys!! I apologize for the late reply, I got caught up in some *~*Life Things*~* before Christmas, and they didn't really let up...

I probably should have been more responsible than all that.

Sorry.

If y'all are still interested, let's get going!

hyakinthos said:
Hey, guys!! I apologize for the late reply, I got caught up in some *~*Life Things*~* before Christmas, and they didn't really let up...
I probably should have been more responsible than all that.

Sorry.

If y'all are still interested, let's get going!
Yeee. I am.

Cool. I'm coming up with a post right now-- circumstance calls for it to be a little short, but it'll do for getting things back in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back