• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC: The Icy Wastes (Ex3e)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sorry I haven't put a character up! I meant to do it last weekend, but was entirely derailed trying to figure out if supernal socialize personas nonsense was interesting at E1. When should we try to have everything ready to go by?

Sorry I haven't put a character up! I meant to do it last weekend, but was entirely derailed trying to figure out if supernal socialize personas nonsense was interesting at E1. When should we try to have everything ready to go by?
Would be nice if everybody can be ready by Tuesday.

I will do my best...I was able to get the Exigents book recently...so Janest is still on the table...but I am liking the idea of playing a lunar necromancer...It just takes me forever to choose all the charms...(lots of analysis paralysis for me there)

I will do my best...I was able to get the Exigents book recently...so Janest is still on the table...but I am liking the idea of playing a lunar necromancer...It just takes me forever to choose all the charms...(lots of analysis paralysis for me there)

I hear you, it's my first time playing a Lunar in 3e, and it's hard to pick only 15 Charms to showcase your concept.

I am not sure if I am going to have my character done by tomorrow or not. I will try to get something together

Does the Charm need to specify it can be used to target a Battle Group?
Yes. The Charm would have to explicity say you could Defend Other a Battlegroup, as that would be a significant expansion of the action. If it says it grants you the ability to Defend Other multiple people at once (a different significant expansion of the action), then I would say you could stunt using it to Defend Other a very small (Size 1 or at most 2) Battlegroup, but that's going to be ST specific.

I think I will sit out of this one...I am having trouble putting together an idea for this character and it seems like I cannot put together the best set of charms for that character. Also I have some other games going and i am feeling a bit overwhelmed. If it is ok, if I think of something later I would like to join in this one, but for now I will just watch the game and enjoy your story.

I think I will sit out of this one...I am having trouble putting together an idea for this character and it seems like I cannot put together the best set of charms for that character. Also I have some other games going and i am feeling a bit overwhelmed. If it is ok, if I think of something later I would like to join in this one, but for now I will just watch the game and enjoy your story.
If you're too busy, no worries, but if inspiration or help with charm choices would be helpful, I'm happy to bounce fun ideas around and help with the daunting prospect of Charm selection.

I definitely want a shape changing necromancer-thief partner in crime, so I'll splurge for the 5 dot Ally if you're not interested in playing. Later on if you want the spot you're welcome to take over the NPC 😆 if Cottonmouth approves, anyway.

It's okay, I understand it can be a lot and take care.

Well then we will get started soon. Let me check a few things.

Alright posted the IC thread: The Icy Wastes - IC

I mention the session and scene at the beginning of the post, so we are clear on stuff you can use per scene or per session and the likes.

A good time for introduction, to tell each other more about your character and if you want to check out on the body, you can feel free to give me an appropriate roll:

-Intelligence + Medicine to check on the wounds/body (Difficulty 2)
-Perception + Awareness to notice anything that could stand out (Difficult 3)

or any other rolls you want to make in this scene or charms you want to use.

I'll go to sleep for now but will reply to any questions at my return.

Sherwood Sherwood I'm thinking my character tried to steal something from Yu-Shan. Either he was caught and Sasha caught wind of it and bailed him out, or Sasha caught him, or something else (open to suggestions). Either way, she offered a deal - take a job for me and I spring you/don't turn you in to the Heavenly authorities/cover this up/etc. Does that sound fun?

I would never stoop to blackmail! I’m shocked that you would even suggest it. Just because I have leverage over you with the heavenly court and if you don’t toe the line I’ll turn you in doesn’t mean anything! It is just a coincidence, that’s all.

😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back