• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC: The Icy Wastes (Ex3e)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Cottonmouth Cottonmouth So the muse hit me overnight and I have an idea for Lunar Thief Necromancer. So if you do not mind I am back in, and I will have them posted tonight.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws you do not have to take that ally.

Sherwood Sherwood Almost forgot but worth thinking if your retainer is a Heaven Dragon (DB that lives in Yu-Shan) or is a native in creation, since they have different context.
Probably would be a Heaven Dragon, since I'm from Yu-Shan, too.

Sherwood Sherwood How is Sasha trying to get a closer look? Words as Weapons might help her get a closer look if he sees her trying to get close, saying she's here to help, and failing to do so.

Probably just trying to walk up and be nosy, trying to see what caused the man's death out of morbid curiosity.

I suppose forgot to mention but unless you literally decide to not do any descriptions at all, you can add one-point stunt to your rolls (+2 dice).

If your roll ends up being a two-point or three-point stunt, will let you know, but since all versions of stunt are still +2 dice, just the other point stunts add more stuffs on top of it, its easier to add after a post.

Decided to post meanwhile to keep the game moving.

Sherwood Sherwood something to consider also as a Sid, you can always use a Resplendent Destiny, it pretty much make it easier to interact with people and have them treat you differently as well depending on which archetype you embody and prophecy also have been made to be way easier to use, so just tools to consider.

You mean Intelligence + Larceny?
My bad was thinking Larceny but typed awareness. Will edit.

would recommend to note as well if you use personal or peripheral mote.
HPM is up at 7m indefinite peripheral. The 1m I was throwing in because HPM discounts all 'social influence' charms by 1m, but I now realize that almost certainly doesn't apply to the Presence Excellency, so that's actually 1m peripheral.

Just to double check; do we all know one another, or is this a meet-and-greet session to start out with?

Winter Sun knows Sasha and Eonivar's character. I don't know of any ties to anyone else, but I'm open to them if you'd like one.

Random default ideas: He could have stolen something from you, or for you. A powerful enemy might have hired you to kill him or bring him to justice.

I'm open to suggestions, though.

You can start knowing the others or get introduced, which will happen during session 1 at one point, if you prefer to be a new member of the circle.

Ok, question to the collective here. I am close to having my character done and ready.

My character is taking the Cloak of Forgotten Midnights (Many-Faced Strangers, page 124) as their sorcerous initiation for Terrestrial Sorcery. It has many evocations starting with "One with Night".

Do I need to spend experience or a starting charm to get these evocations OR does my character automatically get the evocations if they have the requirements?

You need to buy the evocations unless they have special unlock conditions. Some evocations say things like, "unlocked automatically when a second daughter born on a Marsday attunes to this artifact." Or "unlocked when you use use this spatula to cook a meal that ends a century long war".

You need to buy the evocations unless they have special unlock conditions. Some evocations say things like, "unlocked automatically when a second daughter born on a Marsday attunes to this artifact." Or "unlocked when you use use this spatula to cook a meal that ends a century long war".
Cool. So in the case of this artifact, am I spending charms, merit points...? What do I need to spend to get these evocations for this particular artifact?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back