• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Amaya looked at his face, and she raised an eyebrow after what he said....she then hugged him back..."ok.." She then stares into his tired face...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex let Amaya go and was about to say something before he felt his energy drain from overdoing it with his power and he passed out.

((I gtg for the night dont kidnap me this time guys lol ))

Cyrus watched them zip away and he chuckled with a big grin. "Die katze und das maus...Wir spielen." He started running in the direction throwing his hand up wraping strings around branches and swinging through the forest running and bounding off occasional trees.

Rose gets up to walk around just to see if someone is on the island. She walks to the north some more to see more of the island. Rose keeps on walking.

Amaya then sits next to Alex as he slept from exauhstion.... She later fell asleep with her head on his chest.....

(I gtg Byez)

Selena sat at the edge of the beach, an aura of light surrounded her.

Looking out into the water she contemplated her past and why she couldn't remember anything.

Fay sat in a tree swinging her feet from a branch. I wonder what would happen if I fell right now. She thought looking at the ground with a little disorientation. At least the stars are pretty out here. Fay smiled in appreciation of the night sky above her head.

((I know it's kind of short but can someone please notice Fay?))

Jin saw someone up in the trees from where he had teleported. He teleported up into the trees to see who it was. "Hello...." he said to the girl.

@Moonflight

Moonflight said:
Fay sat in a tree swinging her feet from a branch. I wonder what would happen if I fell right now. She thought looking at the ground with a little disorientation. At least the stars are pretty out here. Fay smiled in appreciation of the night sky above her head.
((I know it's kind of short but can someone please notice Fay?))

Fay was still looking up at the sky when she heard a voice call out to her.Looking over to see a boy had just teleported into the trees, she nearly fell out. After recomposing herself she said, "Hm? Oh hi." Fay said in reply, her two different colored eyes looking at him. "I'm Fay." She pushed some of her hair out of her face to get a better look at the person

Selena looked in James direction "Who are you? What do you want with me?" She yelled scrambling to her feet to run away before tripping on a rock.

Jin held his hand out to her "I'm Jin" he said "What are ya doing up here?"

Moonflight said:
Fay was still looking up at the sky when she heard a voice call out to her.Looking over to see a boy had just teleported into the trees, she nearly fell out. After recomposing herself she said, "Hm? Oh hi." Fay said in reply, her two different colored eyes looking at him. "I'm Fay." She pushed some of her hair out of her face to get a better look at the person

Fay accepted the greeting that the boy named Jin had given her. "Stargazing." She said looking back up at the sky. "Despite being marooned on this island, the stars make up for it. Plus being up in the trees gives you a good advantage point than those on the ground, you're less likely to be attacked." Fay shrugged her shoulders.

Aaren nodded looked up at the sky, deciding to summon Chamaleon. It's small enough that I could summon it without passing out. She looked between the two wh she was moved. Is there something between them? She could almost swear there was. When Hak grabbed Adilia, she almost smiled. My suspicions were correct. There is something between them. She started murmuring in Latin, to summon it. A starry chameleon appeared about a few feet away from them.

Dxni Mashiro Shiina

"I agree with the last point... I made a hut in the trees" he said looking at the sky "It is beautiful tonight..." He said "Can you remember anything from your past?" he asked looking at the sky

Moonflight said:
Fay accepted the greeting that the boy named Jin had given her. "Stargazing." She said looking back up at the sky. "Despite being marooned on this island, the stars make up for it. Plus being up in the trees gives you a good advantage point than those on the ground, you're less likely to be attacked." Fay shrugged her shoulders.

James watched as the girl fell over and quickly helped her up before saying,"I don't want to hurt you, I just wanna help. Who are you?" He then backed up a little to show he wasn't a threat.

@TerrinX

Fay was about to say somthing put paused before she did. "You know, it's hard to say. I have some pretty vague memories of the attack and stuff but, the worst part is not knowing if you made it up or not to deal with the trauma." Fay stopped talking and then absent mindedly said, "it would be nice to have a full city in the trees." Then turning to Jin she asked, "What about you? Can you remember anything?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back