• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

@Mashiro Shiina ((My bad I didn't get a notification))

'Please don't leave' Adilia silently begged him, watching Hak turn his head to the right she moved her gaze to the ground. 'Is he really leaving? This is what you get fo-' Being grabbed by the waist she was startled out of her thoughts. Heart pounding Adilia realized she was pulled into Hak's chest closing her eyes, she took a deep breathe in. Wrapping her arms around his body she emit a quiet laugh, "That's probably the most you've said since you have been here." Adilia said her voice muffled into his chest.

"No..... nothing at all" he said "When I woke up..... I barely knew who I was...." he then looked at her "I can help build the city in the trees..." he said with a small smile "I am an ok builder..." @Moonflight

"That's really rough dude." Fay said in sympathy. Even if she wasnt sure her memories were real, it must suck to not remember anything at all. "That would be nice. Imagine if we got everyone who was sent here amd managed to live together in peace. I bet we'd piss off who ever sent us here." She said laughing.

"I bet all of us wouldnt last a minute though...." Jin said looking back up in the sky "I had rescued two people and then those same two were chased off by someone else..." he said

"True." She nodded. "There's bound to be people who dont get along with others and they mind kill each other." Fay mentally cursed at the person who chased off the others. "Well I'm pretty sure no one would wanna mess with my other form. She gets angry real easily. Like if you make her mad and if she doesnt know you, I'm pretty sure she would literally eat you." She laughed.

Jin chuckles "Now that... is scary" he said jokingly "Im just learning my powers again... I think i have electricity.." he said swirling his hands with sparks coming from his finger. "Whats yours?" he asked looking at her

Selena looked at him for a moment as she calmed down..."I...Im....Selena Ray...Thats all I know." She said sadly.

"Electricity huh? That's cool." She said nodding. "Mine is more or less kinda like a shifting kind of thing but it's limited to only one form, a dragon. I also have wings but I cant fly because the scientists did something to them. I think they changed my DNA to have my flight feathers stop growing." Fay looked sad but then looked up. "At least they didn't chop them off all together."

"That would have sucked" Jin said, now laying on the branch "at least you remember being able to use your powers.... I cant even remember my last name..." he said laughing "But for some reason... i feel relieved to forget my past..." he looked to the sky "Imagine that... being happy to forget"

Fay shuddered in horror at the thought of them chopping of her wings. "To be honest, I couldn't really control them that well so I didn't use them much." She explained. "Sometimes I wish I could forget everything that happened to me." She said quietly looking down.

Cyrus swung upward quickly flinging himself in the air landing gracefully on a think branch. He looked around the area quickly then after seeing nothing stretched out both of his arms and hands as strings shot out in a semi web like fashion. He closed his eyes getting a feel for some possible vibrations of people on the island. Cyrus clenched his fist as his string disappeared and he started swinging through the trees again.

Moonflight said:
Fay shuddered in horror at the thought of them chopping of her wings. "To be honest, I couldn't really control them that well so I didn't use them much." She explained. "Sometimes I wish I could forget everything that happened to me." She said quietly looking down.
"You know what I think we all wish?" He asked "I think we all wish to see our homes... Those that remember anyway..." He said looking at the sky "for me.... The island is my only home..."

"Yeah. I think you're right." Fay nodded looking sad. "I don't really remember my home. I think I had a mom but I don't know what happened to her." She sighed in sadness. "Man this conversation just got deep." She said trying to break the silence that accumulated between the two. "So...."

James looked at the girl as he stepped closer and joked,"How is a guy with stiches gonna hurt you. Now Leon...he'll hurt you if you mess around with him. Best stay clear of that wackjob." James then chuckled as he said,"Don't worry, I'll protect you."

@TerrinX

Moonflight said:
"Yeah. I think you're right." Fay nodded looking sad. "I don't really remember my home. I think I had a mom but I don't know what happened to her." She sighed in sadness. "Man this conversation just got deep." She said trying to break the silence that accumulated between the two. "So...."
"Hm?" Jin said looking at the sky. He could see a lot of stars and constellations and was listening to her

Áspro had left his brother to go on with his stupid hunting idea and was now trudging through the forest while fiddling with the large blue orb in boredom "Stuck up, no good, inept bitch" He swore to himself in pure refined anger as his brother had almost cracked the orb when they were fighting. A few minutes of walking and Áspro finally reached a high enough tree and slowly floated to the top, landing on one of the higher branches as he surveyed the surrounding landscape for somewhere to settle down for the night, he hated the way that his brother got a big ego when it became night like he owned the the place... Well he wasn't wrong night was his strongest time as the shadows were the most abudant of things and Áspro knew how his brother was the so called 'king of shadows'. Áspro snorted in annoyance at the memory of his brother constantly attacking him or annoying him during night.

Máv̱ros closed his eyes and smiled as the thought of a brilliant shadow wolf came to him, its course fur, its white teeth, its razor sharp claws and teeth, its jaws that could rip flesh straight from the body of an unlucky animal or person, its snarl... Wait its snarl ? Máv̱ros opened his eyes and smiled as the snarl was quite real and all those images were quite real as well, looking at the magnificent animal as its transparent teeth glinted in the moonlight, its razor sharp claws that were now resting on Máv̱ros' legs and finally its brilliant transparent fur that swayed slightly in the breeze. Standing up Máv̱ros led the animal along until he noticed a low yelp of a deer in the distance, smirking as Máv̱ros finally realized how hungry he was he pointed to the source of the yelp and then made a circle. The wolf ran off and around the noise, Máv̱ros plan was to scare the deer so that it would run straight into him and he could kill it... But first a weapon was needed, looking around a bit Máv̱ros ran his hands across the pitch black ground until he hand drifted over a sharp stone, this will do.

Hak was surprised by her response, but only allowed a smirk to play at his lips. Even like this, she still managed to have some sort of hold on him. Still, she was right. He hadn't been much of a social butterfly, being that it simply wasn't the kind of person he was. Not only that, but the situation they were in, wouldn't exactly be a conversation seminar. Taking the time to hold onto Adilia, Hak shifted his gaze over to the side, looking at Aaren and the glowing creature. 'She made that?' Releasing Adilia slowly and reluctantly, Hak raised a questioniing brow in sight of the creature. "We should get moving, so we can make a camp afterwards."

Leon had gone deeper into the island with Raz after the sun had come up. As time went on he had set up a single cabin for them both to live in. Leon had spent most of his time making things out of fur and stone so they wouldn't have to live too primitively. The hut was next to a river so that they would both have water whenever they needed it.

@Scheani

Raz was surprised how fast everything was working out, she herself was working on gathering separate items, like wood for fires, and stone to make their hut more durable. Currently she was wandering the river side, reaching out with her ability to sense any stones that would provide good enough for their hut, having gathered enough wood earlier into their stay to last them for around a week.

Leon was currently working on the leather he was in the process of making for Raz and himself. Leon thought about how things were going with everyone else. "Might be some new people.... What was that little one's name?" He thought deeply. Leon blinked as he remembered, "Jennifer." Leon nodded. He stood up and wiped the sweat off of his face, looking at all the leather that he needed to let soak. Leon took a break, sitting down on a tree stump and leaning against the hut. "Something doesn't feel right..." He called out to Raz.

Walking back over to him Raz gave him a questioning stare, "What do you mean, are you alright?" She asked her brows furrowed in confusion and worry.

Leon shrugged, "I don't know, I just feel odd. I know it isn't my scars though..." He looked down at his scars. They had a obtained bad habit of stinging and burning whenever he got upset, angry, or irritated. Leon scratched his ear a little, "I guess it'll pass." He shrugged. Leon looked at Raz, his face turning red a bit "Hey... Would you say, after all that has happened, that you were my.... girlfriend? And I your boyfriend?" He asked her.

Raz nodded her head in a 'yeah..? I guess?' kinda way, a small smirk playing over her lips as she ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah, I mean, we're close and stuff, and .... stuff." She bit her lip, "I'm really bad at talking about relationships, I'm way better at screwing them up and over." She shrugged, sitting beside him leaning back on her palms, while her legs where criss-crossed.

Leon smirked, "Maybe one day you can do the same to me." He held back laughter. Leon loved making jokes more than anything, and it was the perfect opportunity. He chuckled lightly, holding back a lot of laughter. He burst into laughter, holding his hand to his stomach where his scars were now burning a little from his laughter. After he finished he giggled, "Sorry, but I had to... Standing offer though." He kissed Raz's forehead before he went to soak the leather. Leon was only a couple feet away from Raz while he put all the leather in the water containers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back