• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Cyrus was swinging from the trees branches with his strings and swung right past a group of about three people. He flipped up on a branch looking down at them with a big smirk on his face and pointed his finger in the shape of a gun at them.

Hak was silent. Was he going somewhere? Not with her looking at him the way she did, he wasn't. His bandages had become slightly dampened, even so, he felt fine. He had no reason to seperate from Adilia~ Erm, the two girls. Shifting his gaze off to a distance on his right side, Hak took in a deep breath. 'Dont do it....don't do it...The hell with it.' Hak grabbed Adilia by her waist with his left arm and pulled her to his chest, before resting his head above hers. As he did so, his voice softened and lowered to a whisper while his gaze lowered to the ground in front of him. "Perhaps I'll stick annoyingly close to you from now on."

Alex moved his leg a little, testing it. Seems good enough... He noticed the spark in Jin's hair and was worried for just a second. "Erm... JIn... Your hair is... uh..." He probably knows...

Alex got a little flustered trying to respond then just settled with. "Whats your power?" Is he playing with me? Alex tried to figure it out and just decided to stay silent and wait for an answer.

He doesn't know... Alex wasn't exactly sure how to approach the situation. "Erm.... Yeah I think you do... I think we all do actually. I can go super fast... even though i cant really do that now, and Amaya well she can... Well I'll just let her show you i guess." Alex thought about it a little more then decided to say "I think you can control electricity or something like that..."

Cyrus dropped from the tree right next to Alex smiling widely and hand above his head. "Hallo Kindern wie gehts?" He asked sarcastically looking at them with intrigue and interest.

Alex turned to look at the newcomer. A German? He remembered his father who taught him how to speak different languages when he was younger. Thanks dad, you actually taught me something useful... "Wer bist du? Ich bin Alex , Das ist Jin" Alex turned to Amaya and guestered at her with one hand "und dies ist Amaya"

((Thank god for google translate xD ))

"Meine name ist Cyrus und Ich komme aus Deutschland. Ich konnen sie sterben gemacht." Cyrus looked at them all and flexed his hand and smiled as he wrapped his arm over Alex's shoulders.

Jin kept trying to do his power, and all of a sudden he was on the other side of Alex and stumbled. He looked at Alex and said only "Awesome" he teleported agin into the tree above them

Amaya finally snapped out of her spaceyness then blinked and watched as jin teleport...'cool! But what did I miss?.....'

Alex saw Jin teleport and thought Good time to figure that one out... He looked at the man next to him and then heard what he said and he paled a little. "Amaya..." He said quietly "Get out of here.... now." He saw her sitting there still a little confused and then he sighed. Well

Fuck
He looked at Cyrus, breathed deeply and said "Nun Cyrus ... Wie über Sie können später kommen mich finden und es erneut versuchen?" He then grabbed amaya around the waist, picked her up and used his power to dash away. before he left he yelled at Jin "GET OUT OF THERE!"

Amaya, suddenly feels Alex running with her...'what just happened?' She thinks, then looks at Alex..."what is wrong?.." She asks looking at the flashing scenery as he ran quickly...

James awoke in his hut. He must have been out for quite a while because he cuts appeared to be healing properly and he could stand without the use of his walking stick. He still had the stiches that had yet to heal, but he could still stand up and walk.

After a bit of waking up, James stood up and exited his hut. He walked out to the beach and sat in the sand, still a bit mad at Leon (and may or may not have fantasized sticking his claws into Leon's eyes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back