• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Aaren followed. When light was needed, she stopped. Now, Aaren. She began muttering an incantation. When it was finished, she stuck out her palm. A light fell from the sky at the speed of light. It landed in her palm. She continued walking, catching up to the others.

((Hey. Sorry for the wait.))

Dxni Mashiro Shiina

Amaya blinks, and watches as the guy who dragged and tied her and Alex, just walked into the cave ad sleep...'wait...can I leave?.....but what about Alex?..... What does this guy want anyway?..' She then looks at the guy that came from the bushes, with a questioning look...

Hak silently shifted his gaze towards the mumbling Aaren. For the moment, he found it needless to speak any further. His question was answered after all. Also, judging by the way she reacted to his questioning, he shouldn't have done what he did. Nor would did anything else make his situation better. Hak had taken a brief moment to look behind them, only to stare at a strange mark along the ground. 'Something was dragged?' Conflicted, Hak took a moment to glance back towards the girls, before silently taking steps backwards rather than forwards. He didn't want to sepearate from~ AHEM! Leave the two to fend for themselves, but something wasn't quite right.

Amaya then answers... "I-i don't know...." She then looks at Alex then back at the other guy.....'what should I say? I don't know what to do...' She then stares at him blankly not knowing what to say...

"I don't know what he wants..." He said as he cuts the rope holding the unconscious Alex "but I can't see someone in pain...." He said as the rope broke and he carries Alex "lets go...." @Am2aM

Amaya stands then falls over..... 'What the f- oh I popped my ankle' she then nervously blushes at the guy..."um...can I hold your hand for a second?" She asks as she stands on the opposite ankle...

@The Unamed Character

She then grabs his hand and quickly says.."I have to pop my ankle back into place....just give me a minute...." She then bites her lip hard, so she doesn't yell and her ankle pops loudly back into place.. As she squeezes his hand hardly…. She then sighs with relief and smiles... 'I can't believe I shifted so much today.... I reached my shifting max....bleh..' She says to herself in her head... "I wasn't really listening to you guys talk....um did he say why he tied us to the tree?"

@The Unamed Character

Last edited by a moderator:
Kicking a rock she was humming softly Adilia saw a beam of light, turning her head to where it was coming from she saw Aaren holding light?...in her hand, 'I'm guessing that's her power.' Cutting her humming off with a yawn she returns her attention to Aaren and the light, "So is that your power?" Adilia asked not knowing what it was called, instead she gestured to her hand holding the light.

Am2aM said:
She then grabs his hand and quickly says.."I have to pop my ankle back into place....just give me a minute...." She then bites her lip hard, so she doesn't yell and her ankle pops loudly back into place.. As she squeezes his hand hardly…. She then sighs with relief and smiles... 'I can't believe I shifted so much today.... I reached my shifting max....bleh..' She says to herself in her head... "I wasn't really listening to you guys talk....um did he say why he tied us to the tree?"
@The Unamed Character
"No he did not..." Jin said "He asked my name and what my fears were.... I thought it was a bit strange..." He laughed a bit "but he told me I had nothing to worry about"

Amaya smiled and then stared at him.."so when did u wake up... Or get here would be a better question.." She asks ...

Dusk contiued to walk the beach until he was so tired that he couldn't move. so he colapsed onto the ground where he lay silently wating for someone to walk by and find.

Amaya thought about something for a moment then looked off into the distance.."oh... ..."

"Nothing....." Sh then takes in a deep breath dlooks around again...

(Brb I gtg for like an hour or so )

Jin looked ahead "ok..." He said "this looks like a good place to set up a base..." He said looking up in the trees "If we build a house up there.... We would be safe from the wildlife..." He said putting Alex down he looked around for some supplies to build with

Aaren nodded. "Yes. I can also summon full constellations, but the bigger ones take a lot of work." Strange. I feel comfortable with these people, but my subconscious tells me not to trust them. Was it something in my past? My former self's personality? She cut off that train of thought. She needed to focus on other things now, more important things.

Jin comes back after collecting a couple logs and made them into planks. He climbed the tree and made a bunch of needed necessities for a tree hut and started the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back