• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Leon had finally finished their clothing. He got out of his leaf tunic and slipped on the Egyptian styled kilt. Leon took Raz's new skirt and looked it over before walking after Raz minutes after she left. Leon had four large scars across his chest and stomach from the jaguar attack that could be easily seen since he just wore a kilt now. He frowned when he looked down at them, "Kinda stings still..."

@Scheani

After she finished patching Hal up she put all of her supplies away in her bag. Standing up she turned to Aaren, "Oh, yeah my bad. Sometimes I forget I'm practically the only person who still remembers anything." Trying to figure out what to tell them she brushes dirt off her black dress, "Well...the government decided they didn't want to deal with us anymore, so they shot us with darts and dropped us off hers." Adilia only told them a short summary, "My theory is they hired someone with powers to help because usually I can evade them."

Stepping into the cool water she found herself at the top of the waterfall, carefully she bent to wash her arms, legs etc, her hair becoming a sopping mass on her head, a major obstruction. Huffing she wondered where she would find some kind of knife to sever the obnoxiousness. Wading through the current she yelped as she stepped on an incredibly sharp rock- actually a shard of obsidian, sharpened by the rushing water.

Walking to the side of the area she grasped her hair before sawing through the thick strands. Being blind let alone having no scissors her cut was horrible, some chunks falling to her stomach, while others where to the base of her neck in some design less pixey with long streaks scheme. "Glad I cant see it.." She muttered before pulling on her hoodie and shorts, leaving the sad tank-tops, and sweats under a fern beneath a massive tree. Finding her wa\y back she shivered her hair dripping as she shook her head harshly.

Aaren turned to Adilia again, still looking a little confused. "Deal with us? Does it happen to deal with supernatural powers?" The government... crap. She didn't want to think about it, but the government could easily influence the public. If we could somehow come back, they would probably shun us, due to the sound of the problem.

Leon had seen Raz and decided to wait behind a tree for her to finish cleaning and cutting her hair. When Raz passed by the tree, Leon had tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey, I finished your skirt!" He handed it to her. "I haven't made the leaf top yet though. I can't find anything that are big enough." He scratched his scars a little as they began itching. "Um.... Do you need me to cut your hair for you?" Leon raised an eyebrow. He always thought Raz was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, but her hair needed work.

@Scheani

Blushing Raz nodded, "I... Tried to do it myself but.." She shrugged her face turning a few shades darker, "Well that only goes so far." She sighs, "Thanks for the skirt." She grinned as though that alone could make her hair into a magic pixy cut.

"And if we come back we will be shot on sight." Adilia grunted slightly in frustration, "As if I want to go back there." She mumbled the last part to herself, picking up her knapsack she stretched her arms up. "So what do you guys want to see or do?" Adilia asked trying to stray away from the topic of getting dropped off here

Leon went over to where Raz was to get that sharp piece of obsidian before rushing back by Raz's side. "Alright try not to move too much." He started working, making Raz's hair shorter and more even and better looking. Leon had given Raz a medium length hair cut, smiling once he finished "All done." He nodded. "I know you can't see it, but you look beautiful. Better than the job you did in the waterfall." Leon laughed softly. He smirked and handed her the obsidian, "Cute butt by the way." He chuckled as he walked back to the camp to tend to the meat. "You can slip on the skirt whenever." He shouted.

@Scheani

Holding as still as she could, Raz practically held her breath as she waited for him to chop off her hair. Running a hand through the still wet mass she smiled, "Thanks. I'll take your word for it." She smiled before he made his other comment, "Pervert." She called jokingly as she stepped behind a tree a little ways further from the camp slipping on the skirt. "Breezy." She joked before joining Leon at the camp.

@The Master

Last edited by a moderator:
Hak was silently watching Adilia as she patched him up, without the slightest hint of moment. Of course, his wound stung a tad, but he provided no evidence of such. Once she was done, he took a moment to take in a deep breath and release it, before standing up on his feet. For now, he decided against going through the troubling process of fixing his appearance, and instead allowed his chest to remain bare, and his stringy hair to remain dangling in his face. Rolling his shoulders back, Hak picked up his weapon in his left hand and held it over his shoulder, just as he turned to face the two girls. He didn't necessarily speak to the two, but merely spoke his thoughts aloud. " I'm hungry."

Leon laughed, "Hey I was going to give you the skirt before you got to cleaning but it was too late." He shrugged. "And besides, after staring for a minute I went behind a tree and waited." He chuckled. "You look good in the skirt." Leon commented. He grabbed a few leaves and placed the meat on them. "Dinner is ready." He placed one of the leaves by Raz.

@Scheani

Shot on sight? They must really hate us, then. Aaren still didn't understand fully, but was satisfied for now. Thinking was for later. Now they needed to find good and shelter. She thought of the clearing. It would probably support them all. "There's a clearing not too far from here that we could probably use for shelter." She pointed in the direction where she came from.

Raz nodded in appreciation picking up the leaf and biting into the meat, holding back a moan as the juice filled her mouth. "'Dish ish show good." She called covering her mouth with her free hand as a last minute effort to remain somewhat civil. Rolling her eyes she shrugged, "Theres not much to see anyways." SHe laughed before taking another bite.

"There's your lower body to look at." He nudged her playfully. Leon began to devour the meat, eating it fast and messily. His table manners were horrible, but that was the only way he could really enjoy his food. Once he was finished eating his food he sighed, smiling. Leon chuckled, falling over on his side and stretching. He crawled over to the bed he had made with the left over fur from the Jaguar. The fur made the bed relatively soft but it was still made mostly of leafs, nevertheless it was comfortable. Leon blinked, "I only made one bed... You can have it." He rolled over onto the ground and rested.

@Scheani

Nodding silently Adilia walked towards the direction Aaren pointed already knowing where that is. "There's plenty to hunt so it won't be too hard to get food", Wildcats Having spent most of her time alone she has gone exploring, has she was thinking she realized she's only eaten 3 times since she's been here. 'Wow. Way to take care of yourself instead of others.' Humming quietly her lips set in a small frown, 'I promised her' Adilia thoughts turned a bit sad as she started thinking of the little girl she use to take care of.

Waving her hand she gestured for him to get back on the bed, "Its cold sleeping alone." Pausing for a moment she shrugged, "For me anyways.." Before she finished her meat neatly, before rubbing her fingers on a thick leaf to wipe off the natural grease. "And it will be even colder without pants." She added as she stood, stretching her arms to the sky releasing a heavy sigh.

Hak was silent throughout their conversation and planning. Of course, he wouldn't mind grabbing a bite himself, but he wouldn't want to damage what he was already in the process of doing. He needed to stay focused. Promptly, surrounding himself with an attractive girl wasn't going to do much good for him, if any. Contemplating and debating his own thoughts, Hak remained standing still. Perhaps he would let them walk a few feet forward and see if they noticed any changes. Besides, what harm would it do leaving them with one another? Still, he needed to see this one out. Getting the two girls to safety. Somewhat reluctant, Hak followed in suit a few feet behind.

Walking through a log Adilia turned around and continued walking backwards. Making sure they were both alive and walking she flashed them both a smile, "We are almost there." She happily told them before turning back around, 'Gosh, this is so different' Before she was on the island she usually just checked up on people, not live with them. Biting her lip anxiously she continues walking, 'They seem nice...and the guy-no stop it Adilia your here to survive.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Leon rolled right back onto the bed. "Yay! Cuddling!" He cheered happily. Leon's body constantly gave off heat so he wasn't easily cold, even when sleeping without a blanket. He yawned, "Well I will go find a deer and make us a blanket and some pillows tomorrow." He stretched on the bed. Leon had slipped on the leaf tunic and stuffed his kilt with leaves before using it a a pillow.

@Scheani

Keita froze the boys fingers."Don't you ever threaten me he said with a smile.He stared the boy in the eye waiting to see what he was gonna do.'Huh I don't remember kidnapping him he must have been recent Keita thought.

Raz lay herself on the bed, pushing herself into his arms. "Night.." She muttered snuggling into his chest, her nose like a block of ice compared to his body's temperature.

Leon cuddled close to Raz, his heart pounding with happiness. He fell asleep rather quickly, having a tight but gentle grip on Raz. Leon was completely knocked out, not being on edge in his sleep like he usually is.

@Scheani

Raz, also fell asleep quite quickly, smiling at the warmth she felt in his arms. Though she had never been a heavy sleeper, this could be considered a deep sleep for her, as she breathed softly, her knees pressed to his hips in the tiny space between them, her hands clutching his leaf tunic, and her face remained snuggled in his chest. Toasty warm~

Leon had dreamed many things, most of them being sweet and warm. Within minutes Leon was having his regular nightmares. He stirred in his sleep, mumbling and sweating now. Leon was reliving every moment of death in his life, from his dad to his siblings to his mother. After about an hour Leon was now borderline hysterical in his sleep. Leon had a bad habit of not waking up no matter how bad his nightmares were.

@Scheani

Fay had fallen asleep in the cave in her dragon form after cleaning out her feathers and when she woke up, the sun had set. A gnawing hunger chewed at her stomach and Fay remembered that she hadn't eaten anything for a whole day. Fay stretched out like a cat and walked out looking for something to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back