• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Swimming deeper underwater she opened her eyes in the water, going up for air Adilia moved back behind the waterfall. Searching for some type of cave she uses her X-Ray vision, 'Hopefully nobody takes my stuff.' She thought before going underwater and swimming into the small cave opening.

Amaya whom realized h didn't answer nd instead asked something else.. Smiled, she was still happy not to be alone.."I'm amaya....um what is your name? If you don't mind m asking.." She said looking at their surroundings...

@Mashiro Shiina

Am2aM said:
Amaya whom realized h didn't answer nd instead asked something else.. Smiled, she was still happy not to be alone.."I'm amaya....um what is your name? If you don't mind m asking.." She said looking at their surroundings...
@Mashiro Shiina
Hak nodded his head, enveloped in his own thoughts, until she answered his question. "Hak." Shifting his gaze once again, but this time to his chest, Hak lifted his left hand and folded each one of his fingers, excluding his index finger. Using his index finger, Hak brought his hand closer to his chest and began poking at the trails of blood rushing down. It didn't seem to bother him in the slightest, but it did intrigue him. After all, for a person in his predicament, even the smallest thing would be a wonder to him. Even so, Hak was easily distracted as of now, which would be clear to anyone. The absolute opposite of his usual behavior. "Where am I?"

Amaya had a quizzical look on her face.."well I'm not entirely sure but I do know... That we were put here by human and that there are many supernatural beings here... And that its an island with a tropical forest that we re in now..." She then tares t him..." When did you wake up?"

@Mashiro Shiina

Last edited by a moderator:
Hak's attention had returned to the waters surface as she spoke to him. Placed here by humans? Was there some type of altercation? A war? Perhaps something forced the action to be taken out. Puzzled by the explanation he received, Hak took a few more steps further into the water, before finally bending down and taking a single step to completely submerge himself into the water. Not long after, Hak arose from the water, his facade covered almost completely by his soaked hair, which stuck to his skin. Without bothering to try to look at her, Hak spoke as his hands fell to his sides. "I don't know. Not too long ago?"

Alicia sighed as she continued attempting to hover over the ground using her magic.It keep being well... disagreeable to say the least.She was more frustrated then enraged now.Giving up she began walking through the area.Hearing the sound of a waterfall she decided to check it out.Slowly but surely she made her way towards the waterfall.when she arrived she heard voices, at least she knew she wasn't alone on this island.Deciding to observe for a bit she attempted to hover again as she slowly veered closer wanting to make sure she wasn't in danger by being here.

Amaya smiled "same!....am in the only person u met?" She asks thinking.... After a couple of seconds, her stomach rumbled but she just ignored it and then later on her back looking at the sky waiting for a reply..

@Mashiro Shiina

Entering the cave she rose from the water realizing the cave is bigger than she thought Adilia looked through the walls and saw another opening. Laying on the cave ground she closed her eyes to rest for a minute. "I should probably get dressed and out of the water now." She said aloud, diving back into the water she went through the hole. Standing behind the waterfall she noticed very blurred figures on the other side, 'Shoot.'

Hak thought for a few moments, before finally lifting his right hand up towards his face. Swiftly, Hak spread out his fingers to where his palm was fully extended. After doing so, he leaned his head down, allowing his now somewhat drier hair to fall and dangle in the air. Once he did so, Hak then pushed his digits through said hair and lifted his head, just as he forced his hair back onto his head with his hand. "Yes~" Hak then paused, upon hearing a faint echo originating from the direction of the waterfall. An animal? Or perhaps another person. Hak stood frozen with his hand still in his hair, simply staring aimlessly while his body dried by the light of the sun, and the blood which was once on his chest having been washed away.

"Yes, yes it was." He nodded. Leon looked at the Python that was by Raz. "That thing isn't allowed to be around while we sleep..." He was nice but serious about it at the same time. "They are constrictors and I will not be ripping it to pieces because it decided to wrap itself around your neck while we slept." He was already working on making the jaguar clothing, half-ways done.

@Scheani

Fully submerging herself in the water, she swims beneath the surface of water silently. Quietly peeking her head out of the water by the rocks, Adilia closed her hands into fists rubbing them into her eyes ridding all the remaining water from them. "What do I do now." She mumbled softly being only a short distance from her clothes, but not wanting to take any chances of someone seeing her in the nude.

Amaya dives into the water turning into a fish... She then pops up next to a girl behind the water fall as she transforms again.. "Hello ... Who are you?" She asks smiling.

@Dxni

Hak was intrigued by the girl's sudden disappearance when he had finally managed to pull his attention away from the noise. Even so, he realized what had taken place. She turned into something and went into the water. After all, he heard the splash. It was enough for him to assume so. Shrugging his shoulder, as well as stretching, Hak allowed his right arm to finally drop back to his side. Careless to the disobedient silky strands of his hair tumbling back and rushing into his face once again just as they had before.

Clearing her throat awkwardly, "Uhum...My names Adilia." She told the girl who seemed a little dense. Lowering herself lower in the water, so only her neck and above was showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alicia would jump instinct kicking in as she spun readying magic in her glove as she turned around, she almost fired it as well.It would appear as a bright purple light as she hadn't conjured it into any specific form.She took a breath trying to calm herself before lowering the glove.she then looked at the girl sternly before saying "You know, you shouldn't sneak up on people like that.I could have really shot at you just now." taking another deep breath she then answered the girls question "I'm- my name is Alicia and you?" she had almost given the formal greeting she had given back in her world where people actually knew about her fathers exploits and it actually mattered.She would ask the girl questions after she had a name to call her.

Raz sighed, "It will go away when it wishes to, and if it attempts to kill me I will have to killed it first." She shook her head smiling slightly, though in truth there was nothing much to smile about. Running a hand through her hair she found it had grown a fair amount in the past few days, now it was past her butt Rather than at her hips.

@Am2aM "It was nice to meet you...but," She trailed off trying to think of the nicest way to say it,"Could you please leave? I kind of need to change and I rather not have anyone watch me get out of the water..."

Keita awoke he found that he was on an island.He knew exactly what had happened he look around to see no one'Why do I feel like I'm in a anime' he thought.He then thought about his and tried to test them they seemed to be working fine "Hmm guess the drug wore off he said remembering when he had been kidnaped.So this was the infamous island where the government sent people with some sort of power."Dang I dun goofed"He said to himself.

Leon remained silent, tending to the meat and finishing the up the outfits for Raz and himself. "So, after we eat and get a good night's sleep we can head inland to find out more about the island." He smiled at Riz. "Tell me more about yourself, personally I mean." Leon sat beside her, taking a break from work.

@Scheani

Drumming her fingers against the back of the snake as it began to slither away, Raz shrugged, "There's not much to know really.. I'm just the average blind Gravamancer." Laughing she held up her hands as though she was surrendering, "But in the past I was the annoying orphan child. My parents abandoned me at a young age, 5 or 6 I think, left me at he orphanage where they had no idea how to handle me." She ran a hand through her hair once again, "I was the best at pranks, but always the one to blame for anything- and I mean anything." She sighed.

After pushing through for what seemed like forever, Fay came across a gaping hole in a large rock and nearly jumped for joy. She walked inside of it and sat down on the rough floor and shifted. Pulling a wing over her shoulder she began to preen her feathers.

"My mom met my dad in Antarctica. He was a human and she was a Predator. Well, my mom had a liter of ten kids. At the age of 4 my dad was killed by poachers who were hunting my mother, siblings, and I. Then three years later I lost all of my siblings. When I was 9 my mom was killed during a drone strike. We traveled all over the world but spent most of our lives in the Amazon." Leon told his story, resting beside Raz. "I'm sorry you were treated badly. But look on the bright side, at least no one tried to harvest your body." He nudged her, smiling.

@Scheani

Users who are viewing this thread

Back