• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Morning. 😊

Character sheet looks good TheCrowKing TheCrowKing 😁

Just a heads up that the technology in the RP is medieval, but maybe magic is involved in the Warborns creation?

If you’d like to give me a short summary of the Warborns (where they come from, what kingdom they served etc.) I can add this to the Lore page. I’m sure some of the characters might have heard of or met the Warborn on their travels.

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns 😊 I’m flattered and tickled that you want to talk to Cricket. 🙁 I’m afraid she just left though. She’d been outside front for a while now and just hitched a ride with her outbound party.

Just a note for everyone

As there are a few areas in the main Hunters Inn thread, do remember to add a note where your character is. For example…

That way any new players who aren’t familiar with the guild’s layout, or what’s going on, can work out where folks are. 😅

In the separate quest threads it doesn’t matter so much.

Faceless went to talk to Beryl just after checking the board, so based on where you assume she was, that's where Faceless and Alice currently are.

Morning. 😊

Just a heads up that the technology in the RP is medieval, but maybe magic is involved in the Warborns creation?

If you’d like to give me a short summary of the Warborns (where they come from, what kingdom they served etc.) I can add this to the Lore page. I’m sure some of the characters might have heard of or met the Warborn on their travels.

Ah, that makes sense. He's actually a D&D character minorly altered. Warforged/Reborn are a race in the game. It's alright if I need to change characters or what not ^^"

Ah, that makes sense. He's actually a D&D character minorly altered. Warforged/Reborn are a race in the game. It's alright if I need to change characters or what not ^^"
Lol. Sorry. 😅🙈

You can tell I don’t know much about D&D can’t you. Hehe.

That’s ok, just be prepared for lots of questions from the other characters (probably mine 😆).

We can say Warforged are just from another kingdom/continent for the sake of this RP. 😊

Morning. 😊

Ah, that makes sense. He's actually a D&D character minorly altered. Warforged/Reborn are a race in the game. It's alright if I need to change characters or what not ^^
Lol. Sorry. 😅🙈

That’s ok, just be prepared for lots of questions from the other characters (probably mine 😆).

We can say Warforged are just from another kingdom/continent for the sake of this RP. 😊

No no! There's no reason to be sorry. I can shoot you a dm and we can hash out stuff ^^

Lol. Sorry. 😅🙈

Not that anyone asked for my two cents, but I was curious, what war would they have been made for...?

Oouf! Stressful workday, but it’s done and dusted. 😅

I’ll wait for the others to post in the Cursed Village quest before I post again.

Yes Oli Beju Oli Beju Happy for you to host the Haunted House, or the lake monster quest if you like? 😁

Oouf! Stressful workday, but it’s done and dusted. 😅

I’ll wait for the others to post in the Cursed Village quest before I post again.

Yes Oli Beju Oli Beju Happy for you to host the Haunted House, or the lake monster quest if you like? 😁
I can do the Lake Monster Quest! I'll set up the thread when everyone's ready. And feel free to lemme know if there's any strict details that I should include.

The Lore Page is a repository for information relevant to the RP that, to my knowledge, serves to the benefit of everyone involved, because it is a collective world building effort.

Not that anyone asked for my two cents, but I was curious, what war would they have been made for...?
The Warforged first showed up in this campaign setting for DnD, Eberron. Should be noted that it is a different world from most of the other campaign settings in the current edition of the game (The Forgotten Realms which is the traditional high fantasy setting)

The Lore Page is a repository for information relevant to the RP that, to my knowledge, serves to the benefit of everyone involved, because it is a collective world building effort.

Great! I’ll add what I got on Dogfolk. It ain’t much

Gwenymoo Gwenymoo , does Thunder have saddle bags and would they fit a toddler sized backpack? I neglected to have Cricket take hers off before mounting up on Arthy.

That reminds me, Genii Genii is the Lore thread free real estate to post on? I’ve noticed other players have posts there.
Yes, the Lore page is something we can link to if another player has a question about something. 😊

So you could add some info about the dogfolk there. 👍

For anyone new to the RPN site, you can link to specific posts by clicking on the post number (top right), then just copy the url.

Probably why Callan doesn’t like Stan the bard…

I can just picture Callan saying a simple, angry phrase, Stan repeating it the way he heard Callan saying it, and then making a song out of it. 🤣🤣 Ruffling that man's feathers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back