• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just a heads up that the main thread has had a time skip to the next morning, just to keep things ticking along.

Again, I hope that’s ok. Just had a few people/characters waiting (since Tuesday I think?). 🙈

Really quick question, when Toby's wings "puffed up", does that mean that they're puffed like, outside of his shirt? Or did they puff up under his shirt so he just look kind of swole for a few seconds until they go back down? He was grooming himself earlier for the entire world to see I remember so I'm assuming it's the former but I just wanted to double check before I start fauning over his reactive plumes. 🥰

Really quick question, when Toby's wings "puffed up", does that mean that they're puffed like, outside of his shirt? Or did they puff up under his shirt so he just look kind of swole for a few seconds until they go back down? He was grooming himself earlier for the entire world to see I remember so I'm assuming it's the former but I just wanted to double check before I start fauning over his reactive plumes. 🥰
Bean ^^

If he’s still wearing Callan’s clothes, I’m assuming they’d be on the outside. 🤔

Oli Beju Oli Beju his wings would be out and flooof up like a birds. He tends to hide them under a jacket or cloak but after the pool incedent hasnt found a new one.

Thank you, still learning especially in the face department. And some one else helps me fine the details.

Aslo at work so will be slow

Thanks, tbh I MIGHT do some other art depending what happens During the RP. Like scenarios or such

Just wanted to put this somewhere, as it has been bothering me.

I don't think it's a good idea to do a timeskip in a thread where four different conversations are going on just because one of the conversations has ended. It was my understanding that the main thread was a hub of sorts for everyone to mingle in between quest threads and other stories and find party members in character. I understand there's a group leaving on a quest but the timeskip should have been done in a separate thread just for them (even if the entire town is shaking from an earthquake).

Now, if you absolutely want everyone to take part in something like this, you should give ample time to respond. Let everyone know in this thread that there is going to be a timeskip then wait a week or so (in real time) so everyone has a chance to post and finish up conversations and then post an IC timeskip. I understand this would mean that the questing party might have to wait a little longer for their adventure (or their new adventure thread could start with something a little more vague like "after the events of the morning the party sets out") but I feel this would have been a better option than prioritizing one group out of the four that I was aware of.

Anyway, just my two cents on the whole thing.

Just wanted to put this somewhere, as it has been bothering me.

I don't think it's a good idea to do a timeskip in a thread where four different conversations are going on just because one of the conversations has ended. It was my understanding that the main thread was a hub of sorts for everyone to mingle in between quest threads and other stories and find party members in character. I understand there's a group leaving on a quest but the timeskip should have been done in a separate thread just for them (even if the entire town is shaking from an earthquake).

Now, if you absolutely want everyone to take part in something like this, you should give ample time to respond. Let everyone know in this thread that there is going to be a timeskip then wait a week or so (in real time) so everyone has a chance to post and finish up conversations and then post an IC timeskip. I understand this would mean that the questing party might have to wait a little longer for their adventure (or their new adventure thread could start with something a little more vague like "after the events of the morning the party sets out") but I feel this would have been a better option than prioritizing one group out of the four that I was aware of.

Anyway, just my two cents on the whole thing.
I'm embarrassed to say, I haven't been following well enough to know all of the conversations that were happening, but I know you were worried about those who had gone to bed Genii Genii . I just wanted to say I don't mind waiting a week or however long everyone else agrees to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back