• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey Genii, question for you. Why is it that you wanted to put a cap on Beastfolk characters? (I’m considering adding another character and I like animal based races, so Im trying to figure out what I can do that won’t be stepping on your toes).

Ngl, I'm kind of tempted to start a quest that leads to an ancient dungeon with a lot of mysteries behind it, though how well it'd fit into the rp setting itself I have no clue.

Hey Genii, question for you. Why is it that you wanted to put a cap on Beastfolk characters? (I’m considering adding another character and I like animal based races, so Im trying to figure out what I can do that won’t be stepping on your toes).
What did you have in mind? It’s just monster-like characters that I was trying to limit really.

The citizens of Colby can only tolerate so much. 😂

What did you have in mind? It’s just monster-like characters that I was trying to limit really.

The citizens of Colby can only tolerate so much. 😂
🤣 I’m sure we’re just blowing their little brains.

I’ll PM ya tomorrow with some of what I was thinking. But I take it you’re just trying to avoid a conflict of interest? Monsters in a monster slaying guild?

Monster esque characters....would be a shame if a minotaur came in and asked to join but but mistook the guild as to hunt humans...now the big dumb hunts monsters thinking they are evil humans

I'm imagining a character that grew up around both humans and monsters, becoming a prolific killer later in life and actively killing everything in sight for the guild members to try and hunt down.

I'm imagining a character that grew up around both humans and monsters, becoming a prolific killer later in life and actively killing everything in sight for the guild members to try and hunt down.
Imagen a monster born in human society thinking THEY are monsters and monsters are humans he must kill. He is just a "special" human. The GREAT lie

I feel like an idiot for placing all the Tamer's Guild members on the Ruins Quest. I'm considering just snatching them back to the Tamer's Guild HQ, seeing as they've nabbed a water hag. 😣

And I also kind of just killed our conversation on accident Astrophil Astrophil . If you wanna continue it on the carriage, lemme know. <3

dies anybody need interacting with?
Callan and Tobias are about to leave to join us on a quest, so Meg might end up being left alone! Might wanna give Lost Echo Lost Echo a ring! Not to mention, Faceless, as well as Mirrah, who's just been given leave by Beryl to go make some friendsies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back