• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The Derby quest will have the group investigating for a bit before any monster action, so I’m not sure they’d be interested in that quest (unless they have their eyes on Arthy & Thunder). 👀
I figure I'll just wait to see which group is the most active. But chances are I'll have them go for the big beasts so the Darby group is safe... for now... maybe... 👀

As it stands right now, the group is aware of Arthy's existence, but since they haven't yet spoken with the men (Fenrir's) that were supposed to procure him, they don't know that the mission to catch the gryffin was a failure, and that he's currently with Calixto... so canonically I can't come up with a viable reason for the group to be followed (except for probably Thunder, so good call on that one. 😂)

Last edited:
Lost Echo Lost Echo I guess he is colourful XD
art_trade__tobias_by_undeadfriend_dd1ds3n-pre.jpg

I figure I'll just wait to see which group is the most active. But chances are I'll have them go for the big beasts so the Darby group is safe... for now... maybe... 👀

As it stands right now, the group is aware of Arthy's existence, but since they haven't yet spoken with the men (Fenrir's) that were supposed to procure him, they don't know that the mission to catch the gryffin was a failure, and that he's currently with Calixto... so canonically I can't come up with a viable reason for the group to be followed (except for probably Thunder, so good call on that one. 😂)
That is true. Hmm, hadn't find a good spot for them to meet up, so ive been holding back on them until i know for certain. Perhaps they crossed paths to one of their hideouts for brief meetings and converse from there?

That is true. Hmm, hadn't find a good spot for them to meet up, so ive been holding back on them until i know for certain. Perhaps they crossed paths to one of their hideouts for brief meetings and converse from there?
I'm up for that, whenever. In the meantime, my goons are going to a safehouse in Colby's outskirts. If you want, it can be a decided upon safehouse that your guys would know about. After that, I'll decide on which quest to have them invade. 😂 I'll try to keep it interesting, I promise!

I'm up for that, whenever. In the meantime, my goons are going to a safehouse in Colby's outskirts. If you want, it can be a decided upon safehouse that your guys would know about. After that, I'll decide on which quest to have them invade. 😂 I'll try to keep it interesting, I promise!
Might have Basil meet them at Colby to explain the situation. Meanwhile, Reks and Vesh are searching for any clues about the missing griffin.

Let me know when you're ready Oli. ;3 I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
Might have Basil meet them at Colby to explain the situation. Meanwhile, Reks and Vesh are searching for any clues about the missing griffin.

Let me know when you're ready Oli. ;3 I'll be waiting.
I'll definitely kick out a post for the goons by the end of today. I get off work in an hour, so expect something by 8pm EDT. Otherwise, feel free to smack me with a dead fish to remind me.

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II Depending on Maxx's post schedule, we may have to make due without Pierre food the ring being and just leave done canon room for him to catch up. This isn't too rush, but just a countermeasure so that no one feels held up in the event of an unforeseen circumstance.

Last edited:
Next time I’ll try to have my pooch preform something with lyrics. I really wanted to to do that from the beginning, but i had a hard time finding medieval folk tunes you can play on a banjo that are good show starters. 🤷‍♂️

I apologize. I promised a post by 8pm EST and didn't deliver, as I had a game of Grounded lined up w/ a friend for when I got off work that I'd completely forgot. Working on post right now, and it should be up soon! <3

I missed so many messages. 😅🙈

My internet has been fixed (our supplier accidentally cancelled our contract instead of upgrading it 😆🙄).

I’ll be slower for the next few days as I’m visiting family. I might not be free to RP till the evenings, but I think that’s when most of you guys are awake anyways.

Just don’t want you to think I’ve vanished. ❤️

I missed so many messages. 😅🙈

My internet has been fixed (our supplier accidentally cancelled our contract instead of upgrading it 😆🙄).

I’ll be slower for the next few days as I’m visiting family. I might not be free to RP till the evenings, but I think that’s when most of you guys are awake anyways.

Just don’t want you to think I’ve vanished. ❤️
Understood! And enjoy your family time! <3

It's alright, Oli. Life gets busy and I understand. Take your time. <3
I've posted for the goons on the main thread. It's been marked as an "Aside" because I don't want it to detract from the focus of the main thread.

everyone should take thete time. Rp is not all in the world. Pluss hey sometimes gotta get away from the screen for ones health sake and family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back