• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Not that anyone asked for my two cents, but I was curious, what war would they have been made for...?
We're currently hashing out some ideas at the moment ^^" Backstory-wise, he was created a very long time ago, so probably nothing that would come up in recent world events. Like someone pointed out, they are from a different setting than most D&D campaigns, but we are working that out as we speak. ^^

I believe that as it stands... the current roster of active players is 25 give or take a few... They are as follows:

Hope this helps! <3

I believe that as it stands... the current roster of active players is 25 give or take a few... They are as follows:

Hope this helps! <3
Thanks Oli Beju Oli Beju 😁👍

I honestly just had that list for my own convenience, but I'm always happy to assist. <3

I’ll time skip tomorrow (for the main thread) if that’s ok with everyone? ☺️
Works for me!

Have all the tavern discussions ended yet? Everything seems to have slowed down considerably and i kinda lost track of who was still interacting once I went to bed. 🤣

Last edited:
Works for me!

Have all the tavern discussions ended yet? Everything seems to have slowed down considerably and i kinda lost track of who was still interacting once I went to bed. 🤣
I just don’t want to keep those who’ve put their characters to bed waiting too long.

They can all chat again over breakfast if they like, and set out on their various quests etc. 😁👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back