• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So Pierre indicated that he's going with Connor to do the Darby quest... but Connor is definitely coming with the Mine's group. So... who's he going with? > . >;;;

Im very confused on whos going where. I wouldve joined the dragon stabbin quest if it wasnt already a party and a half

Actually, Holyhalo Holyhalo if you are still engaged and interested, I can have Alice engage with Faceless’ quest. I would just post but its been a moment, just want to make sure

Absolutely! Faceless would love some help with slaughtering the ghouls. He might not be too respectful towards your magic if you show it off too much but otherwise he's a nice guy.

Last edited:
Sorry for disappearing over the weekend. I wasn't sure how to post for Urzoth, so I hope the quote, response, and repeat setup works well enough.

Im very confused on whos going where. I wouldve joined the dragon stabbin quest if it wasnt already a party and a half
Apologies on that end. Of the four available quests, one is frozen in time, one appears to be specific to purification, and the remaining two were the only ones that seemed to match fighting-style techniques, which I think applies to maybe 80% of the 25(ish???) active people pretty much oriented to combat... it just kinda happened that way. 😂

So...I can get Urzoth to go to the ghoul's quest instead. Technically they can purify souls. Connor's wagon can only fit 6, so Connor, Siwai, Rika, Callan, Tobias and Godefrei. So Urzoth and their chair wouldn't fit; hence they can go on another. I just had them accept the first offer.

So...I can get Urzoth to go to the ghoul's quest instead. Technically they can purify souls. Connor's wagon can only fit 6, so Connor, Siwai, Rika, Callan, Tobias and Godefrei. So Urzoth and their chair wouldn't fit; hence they can go on another. I just had them accept the first offer.
You really just left me to deal with that pissed off goose...
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Oh wait nvm I just read the post. *I R derp*
Also welcome back! <3

Last edited:
You really just left me to deal with that pissed off goose...
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Oh wait nvm I just read the post. *I R derp*
Also welcome back! <3
The offer is there. In case we want a more balanced cast or some such.

And thanks. ♡♡

The offer is there. In case we want a more balanced cast or some such.

And thanks. ♡♡
I see! And it's true that Urzoth may be able to help the group doing the ghoul's quest as well. We could kick off three successful quests in one sitting! :V

Don’t worry, the quests won’t disappear, so if they got rid of this (potential) wyrm they could always join the haunted manor one later. 😊

I’m also wary that I’ll be juggling multiple threads if they all venture out at once. Help. 😂🙈

Also - once the Darby gang have boinged over to their new thread (and every is happy to do so) we can time skip the main thread to the next morning.

Last edited:
Don’t worry, the quests won’t disappear, so if they got rid of this (potential) wyrm they could always join the haunted manor one later. 😊

I’m also wary that I’ll be juggling multiple threads if they all venture out at once. Help. 😂🙈
I'm more than happy to take the reigns on a quest or two, particularly one that isn't the Mines one. (It'd be weird and partially unfair to do that, I think.)

And yes... the goose is Callan. 😂

Just to make sure, I'm not ignoring Maxxob Maxxob right? I didn't see him post as Balthazar, but I'd hate to have missed it.

((This is not an attempt to rush you Maxxob Maxxob if you haven't posted, I'm just glad I didn't make you wait over the weekend.))

Someone asked me in a PM the other day and I keep forgetting to mention it here but -

If anyone wants to take their character/s out exploring, or do fun stuff in the city etc. you are welcome to do so anytime. They aren’t limited to just the quests or the Hunters Inn. 😊

Thanks." Ashley said to Barry and then decided to talk to Cricket due to boredom.
"Hey, what's up?" Ashley managed to walk over without spilling his coffee. "What's your name?"
People assumed that Ashley lugging around a spear would hurt, but it didn't, because he had lost feeling on that part of the food long ago.
Ashley decided to make the conversation awkward for fun, by staring at Cricket.

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns 😊 I’m flattered and tickled that you want to talk to Cricket. 🙁 I’m afraid she just left though. She’d been outside front for a while now and just hitched a ride with her outbound party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back