• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah Tobias out here eating molded bread and whatnot, he's just out here trying to live his dragon life. 😂

*Callan calls out to Barry*
Barry:
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

"Naw...wouldnt mind trying.." he responded betweenn nibbles, pulling the feathers between his fangs and making ugly snuffly noises as he nibbles. "Groomin."
Cricket: at her table: “Oh hey! Someone knows proper hygiene around here! Sometimes, I worry about you people.”

Annoyed Orc next to her, concentrating on his plate: “I don’t want to know, and I ain’t gonna look.”

Finally home after my small trip from Boston <3

Also, anything I miss?
Also, also...are we shipping Tobias and Callan together? ;3

Last edited:
Ok. The first post for the Darby quest is up. Characters can hop on over there when ready.

It just leads on from them being gathered outside the Inn really. 😊

So I've missed a lot of stuff. Anyone willing to give me a very brief recap and if I need to reposition any of my characters?
I think so far...:

Mines Group: Rika has gotten dressed and, after a brief attempt to recruit both Callan and Urzoth to join the mines quest, ends up in a discussion with Goldie, Connor and Urzoth at the Guildhall Bar, all of whom have offered to join, on the best approach to the mines. The current decided upon approach is using Connor's magical suits of armor to scout the mines in advance before the group actually enters.

Callan, meanwhile, reveals to Urzoth that Tobias is actually a dragon that he failed to kill on a hunt awhile back, confirmed when the two visit the bathhouse after their brief sparring session and Callan pranks Tobias by pushing him into the deep side of the bathhouse pool, sending Tobias into a panic (he can't swim) and triggering his dragon form. Tobias changes back, and the two sit and chat in the guild hall after Callan provides Tobias some clothes. Current location: Guildhall Bar (by the fire).
Tobias also had a small side quest where he goes to find a rat to give to Hannah. Through this, Tobias meets Percival, and it is revealed that Tobias and Ramirez were once acquaintances in an older hunting group.

Bal and Meg are practicing magic in the training yard, Meg apparently excelling at Bal's teachings. Current Location: Training Yard.

Darby Missing Men's Group: Percival, Ramirez, Anat, Calixto (his pet griffin Arthagus), and the new arrival dog Cricket have begun to set out for Darby. The link to which is here for your perusal. Current Location: On the road.

There have also been a few, and possibly a few more pending, arrivals to the inn for further interactions.

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back