• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If I wanted to pick up a quest and find some party members, do I just write in the main Hunter's Inn RP thread about it? Also, what are the IC protocols for picking up a quest? Shouting to see if anyone is interested? Writing your name on a quest request? Telling the chief you're interested in taking a quest and having your name put on a list?

If I wanted to pick up a quest and find some party members, do I just write in the main Hunter's Inn RP thread about it? Also, what are the IC protocols for picking up a quest? Shouting to see if anyone is interested? Writing your name on a quest request? Telling the chief you're interested in taking a quest and having your name put on a list?
To be entirely honest, we've seen variations on all three of those answers. 😂

Yes, all of those really. 😊 Although Beryl (the guild master) would just pair them up with the first veteran she finds (if your character is a rookie).

My suggestion would be to do an introductory post for your character in the main RP thread.

For interactions:

Rika, Godefroi and Urzoth are sat at the bar.

Pierre & Connor also at the bar talking.

Balthazar & Meg are out in the yard doing magic.

Callan & Tobias are also in the yard (Toby just in a towel) squabbling.

There are a few characters by the main entrance outside (Anat, Ramirez, Percival, Calixto - Cricket & Pierre joining soon), but they’ll be setting out on the cursed village quest shortly.

________

I’ve no doubt missed a few, but these seem to be the most active.

Some people actively interact with new people as far i seen to lead them and give them a footing so they have a idea what to do. I mean look at Ana with Percy and Ramirez at the start XD

I swear I’m working on my post folks! Tomorrow is Sunday though, so I’m gonna be at church and doing church related things for most of the day. It will probably be night before i get it in.

Oli Beju Oli Beju What's the plan for the mines so far? I'm a little lost and I need to know for my next post.

Also, listening to [Holding out for A Hero] For inspiration and it's working.
The plan thus far is to enter through the mine's entrance in Arian Town. From then on, it's more or less in the air how we handle it.
I swear I’m working on my post folks! Tomorrow is Sunday though, so I’m gonna be at church and doing church related things for most of the day. It will probably be night before i get it in.
Have fun! And thank you for the work you do! <3
I am, been there over a decade lol, but i dont use it much these days. more active on socials. used to go by Yamicool in the olllld days
Niiiiice! I was curious as to whether or not you had a visual to Tobias's dragon form! Do you?

Oli Beju Oli Beju I did add it to his guild card. here ya go
jpeg_20200723_172550-jpg.1029038

Holy epicness, he's beautiful!! And the archangelic wings on dragons thing is something I haven't seen done right in a long time so kudos! ♥️
I'll see if i can find the old sketch detailing his wings as they sorta look like 3 wings layered...as the species of dragon book wise..well comic now is Azure sereph.

So II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II , Lost Echo Lost Echo , we could have it where the suits (and possibly even Urzoth's companions) enter the tunnels through the holes on our way to Arian, OR we could enter the mines with them and have them keep within the radius of the group, that way any direction the threat comes from, we'd have a jump on it. (Basic plan I know but it's also 10am for me. 😂)

I'm also up for following quite literally anyone else's plans so please let me know what you guys think. <3

Last edited:
I just wanna say:

"Probably too soft on yer." Callan commented. He'd watched Ramirez with some of the rookies here and he treated them all like nestlings.
If this ain't the crow calling the raven black!!! >:V
But a lso jk jk I adore Callan. 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back