• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Atlantis. *^* That was my brother's favorite show back then. I like Arthur: The Sword in the Stone cartoon too.

I'm going to cry if the Wyrm they're hunting was simply finding a nesting cave. 😥

We will see.
so since a few changed quest those in missing person are
Ana,Cricket,Calixto,Percy and Ramirez? am i missing some one?

“Don’t sit on my chair…” He grumpily warned the blonde. “I’ll be right back.”

Godefroi: Now that you told me not to, I'm going to do it.

This is who I have for the Darby quest 😁

Party members: Percival, Ramirez, Anat, Calixto, Pierre, Cricket.
I just realize, if some need horses ana TECHNICALLY can conjure some horses temporarily and ease up travel time, especially since Ramirez and Percy have there own and if i remember land dragon could fit like 3? Technically Cricket does not count XD she can just hop on someone's shoulder or grab on, even maybe use Ana's Leather backpack as a seat

Actually think we are good, 2 on Percy's horse if they fit and 3 on the land dragon? Also Calixto but since Arthy MIGHT be insecure with others not sure

I just realize, if some need horses ana TECHNICALLY can conjure some horses temporarily and ease up travel time, especially since Ramirez and Percy have there own and if i remember land dragon could fit like 3? Technically Cricket does not count XD she can just hop on someone's shoulder or grab on, even maybe use Ana's Leather backpack as a seat

Actually think we are good, 2 on Percy's horse if they fit and 3 on the land dragon? Also Calixto but since Arthy MIGHT be insecure with others not sure
Not to mention, Arthy XD
But the griffin isn't keen on letting tons of people rid him just yet

I won't be posting til later tonight, apologies for anyone expecting rapid reaction conversation time! 😅 Working is pain, but it also makes money. 😂😂😂

For those of y'all going on the Darby Quest, have fun! I will be watching, and remember to enjoy the journey as well as the destination! 🥰

I just love how Tobias is currently being mothered by both Callan and Hannah, though at this point, Hannah's the loving mom and Callan's the strict (if not a tad wary) dad.

Hm...with their chair, I can't see Urzoth getting into the tunnels unless they enter through an entrance instead of a pit. I can send Kenai or Akela with them? I don't know how well Marahute would fare underground. For the distance, I'd make Urzoth leave her body in her room and join mentally if that's okay with you, Genii Genii

They’d be going in via a mine entrance (near a town called Arian) and the tunnels are at least ten foot wide, so I’ll leave it up to you to decide. ☺️ Joining mentally does sound cool though.

I might send Callan if they leave the next morning. I was just stalling as a few new characters joined recently and I wouldn’t want to leave the guildhall empty. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back