• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Godefroi, as you witnessed, throws hands if people annoy her too much, but she doesn't kill them as that's too much paperwork/possible jail time to go through

Calixto, in a nutshell:
monty python comedy GIF

Gonna wait on Mr.Mop so i can make a coherent post, pluss dont wanna leave poor cricket like that XD

Hm...with their chair, I can't see Urzoth getting into the tunnels unless they enter through an entrance instead of a pit. I can send Kenai or Akela with them? I don't know how well Marahute would fare underground. For the distance, I'd make Urzoth leave her body in her room and join mentally if that's okay with you, Genii Genii

And because I haven't had a chance to mention it, Kenai is named from the movie, "Brother Bear," Akela is the alpha wolf from The Jungle Book and Marahute is the golden eagle from "The Rescuers Down Under."

Also, are wyrms solitary creatures or are we expecting more than one?

Hm...with their chair, I can't see Urzoth getting into the tunnels unless they enter through an entrance instead of a pit. I can send Kenai or Akela with them? I don't know how well Marahute would fare underground. For the distance, I'd make Urzoth leave her body in her room and join mentally if that's okay with you, Genii Genii

And because I haven't had a chance to mention it, Kenai is named from the movie, "Brother Bear," Akela is the alpha wolf from The Jungle Book and Marahute is the golden eagle from "The Rescuers Down Under."

You mentioned all three of my childhood in one setting.

I needed to share it. I've been sitting on the knowledge for way too long. Others needed to know that I got happy every time I mention them.
I loved Brother Bear more than the two you mentioned. <3 I liked Down Under and Jungle Book, but they didn't hit me like BB did.

Brother Bear was intense. A serious lesson on consequences. I loved Down Under; it was my absolute favorite as a kid.

I got Kenai and Akela's references early on because I remember at some point you mentioned the northern lights and I had a brief freak out minute, lol. Awesome movies with awesome feels.

We're not going to discuss brother bear 2. I didn't hate it, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first one.

I never actually saw the second one. It's one of those that like, I know a friend of mine has it, so I could, but just never have.

And you should Yonsisac Yonsisac !

Gonna write my reply first and get it playing on my second monitor, now i am hype no joke. Might watch Atlantis: The lost Empire after brother bear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back