• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I probably should've waited for someone else to say something before responding to Callan, but I kept it short. My bad. 😂

Percy is chatting to Cricket, but they can always continue their convo in the new thread?

Same scene really, just a different thread. ☺️

MrMopp MrMopp
Would you prefer us to, and are we still waiting for Pierre?

Btw all, I think for those of moving out, we should each make post on the main thread saying MOVED TO QUEST THREAD.

I’m adding to my recent post that, regarding Crickets rant about “not knowing peoples names” , that she looked around at everyone like this was their fault somehow.

Godefroi: *downs a bottle of ale and kisses the rat-mouthed dragon man* There. Now give me another drink.

Sorry quick post, still at work. Also should we move this to the other thread?

Yeah, probably. Sorry for making people introduce themselves.
the Ana looking at the rest and all had mounts, she thought "I just realize I don't formerly have a steed in a way, dose the guild offer such or...?" she stated, mostly as a question, should she tag along with one, or conjure herself one? maybe even cricket one. She may be small but still, she could not be left out but she did state tagging along with either.
Y’know, doubling up on a horse is a thing and If over burdening Arthy or Sam is the concern, big ol’ Thunder ( Gwenymoo Gwenymoo ) could probably carry two people like they weighed nothing. And our characters can SEE Thunder, so using her could come to the forefront of their minds easily.

😁 also cricket is the size of a toddler. She could easily ride with someone (in front of them so she’s sitting between their legs and arms would be safer since her feet can’t reach the stirrups, but this is Cricket we’re talking about so 🤷‍♂️.)

Yeah, probably. Sorry for making people introduce themselves.

Y’know, doubling up on a horse is a thing and If over burdening Arthy or Sam is the concern, big ol’ Thunder ( Gwenymoo Gwenymoo ) could probably carry two people like they weighed nothing. And our characters can SEE Thunder, so using her could come to the forefront of their minds easily.

😁 also cricket is the size of a toddler. She could easily ride with someone (in front of them so she’s sitting between their legs and arms would be safer since her feet can’t reach the stirrups, but this is Cricket we’re talking about so 🤷‍♂️.)
Calixto will offer Arthy's back for the mountless members of the group. Cricket can ride in the front where Arthy's head is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back