• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

DuskerTem said:
Hey, guys! So ... *clears throat* Ya see, I think I might drop out of this RP. That's because I've recently joined two competitions, both being time-consuming, and ... senior year is just hectic. So yeah. I'm sorry! I just can't handle too many RPs! :(
Aww no worries! :(

@Annabella looks like we have an opening!

I feel like shit is about to go down at this party

@sgbd would Darcy let Aiden hook up with her when they're drunk at the after party? :D

Semblance said:
Aww no worries! :(
@Annabella looks like we have an opening!
Puuuuuurfect.

It's all coming together.

Dr-Evil-Saying-Cool.gif

My apologies for being M.I.A.

Real life got the best of me.

Anyways. Time to address the things.

Red and White mascot colors are fine.

I personally think The New Hope Nighthawks sounds pretty cool, so let's go with that (but no one has to edit their posts. We can pretend they're correct. Unless you're anal. Then go ahead, yo.

Lastly, if you're up for the Bad Boy role, then it's yours, Anna. Sorry to see ya go, Dusker. Thanks for being a part of the team!

@Annabella @DuskerTem

@Semblance Great idea! Assuming they're both drunk, yes. I just have to figure out a reason for her to be there, because if Heidi's hosting the party, Darcy most likely wouldn't go.

sgbd said:
@Semblance Great idea! Assuming they're both drunk, yes. I just have to figure out a reason for her to be there, because if Heidi's hosting the party, Darcy most likely wouldn't go.
Maybe Aiden can drunk text her to come by? And maybe she could already be a little tipsy so she agrees

I just posted because nobody else is posting, but I had been hoping we could do a time skip to the afterparty, unless anyone else has unfinished business at the pep rally, because I didn't really have anything to say. Is anyone in for another time skip forward?

sgbd said:
I just posted because nobody else is posting, but I had been hoping we could do a time skip to the afterparty, unless anyone else has unfinished business at the pep rally, because I didn't really have anything to say. Is anyone in for another time skip forward?
Yesss I'm all for a time skip! @Amora Aurora

Oh snap. I did not expect to not have internet for the most part of this week. Ugh. I'm so sorry @JujuBee! And it's probably best if there's a time skip, since more things might happen during the after party. Plus, I can post then.

I'm stil here!

If you do recreate it, could we just do a continuation? like pick up where we left off and everyone keeps their characters? (but we would have to find replacements for the ones who have left) I spent a lot of time on my character and I would rly like to keep him ahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back