• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
"Ok...... Hurry back" he says while looking away bashfully....why does he feel like this. His heart racing, cheeks turning red' palms sweating, and stomach in a knot

@Nonalaka

(Oh what a lovely relationship, it would be such a shame for something terrible to happen. Such a shame... >:3 )

(Im tempted to make a new character instead of Zoa because she is in the other rp.

In fact I've got one in mind that has been growing in the back of my mind)

(Lol xD you know, i could make a sort of antagonist for the two.you know, to spice things up.)

She stared at him for a bit, tilting her head at his behaviour, it was certainly not a way that she'd seen him act before but she shrugged it off "Alrighty" Mara began to move through the crowd to get up to the counter to get their food. The place was a little crowded but nothing she couldn't deal with. After waiting in line for what seemed like a forever, she finally got their order and began to make her way back.

@Ira et Tenebris

He sees her come over and starts smiling again. "Yaaaay.. You're back" he blushes"…………with food" he tried to cover for himself @Nonalaka

(That would make it more interesting @Juju )

Mara nodded as she scooted into the seat next to him and leaving the food on the table. "Hey, you're acting a bit odd, are you alright?"

(Mkay, im gonna need all the info you can give me on both of your escapes, or the page number of when it occurred. Btw you can just post it in the out of character chat if you wish. Also im going to have to see if Isune needs my new character to be confirmed)

He finds her new found bashfulness adorable, he slowly sips his coffee. " So, what do you want to do after this" He asks as he pours four sugar packets in to his coffee

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Ira et Tenebris]He finds her new found bashfulness adorable, he slowly sips his coffee. " So, what do you want to do after this" He asks as he pours four sugar packets in to his coffee
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"You keep asking what I want to do" she said with a slight smile, "What do you want to do this time." She continued before tasting some of her food.

[QUOTE="Ira et Tenebris]" I want to do what you want to.......I like to see you smile" He confessed straight faced with very little blushing.

[/QUOTE]
Her cheeks coloured "E-eh...that's very sweet of you...but I'd like to see you smile doing something you like too" she smiled, tilting her head slightly

Nonalaka said:
Her cheeks coloured "E-eh...that's very sweet of you...but I'd like to see you smile doing something you like too" she smiled, tilting her head slightly
"Ok ........ ummmmmm.... lets go to a museum" he really liked history and it would give them more time to see the sights. This would also help make them seem somewhat normal, well as normal as once can be for taking a cute girl to a museum

[QUOTE="Ira et Tenebris]"Ok ........ ummmmmm.... lets go to a museum" he really liked history and it would give them more time to see the sights. This would also help make them seem somewhat normal, well as normal as once can be for taking a cute girl to a museum

[/QUOTE]
"A museum? Sounds good ~" she smiled. anything she knew about the world was from the silly inaccurate books she had been given, they tended not to give her books with animals or mythology, she had a habit of spooking the scientists if she learned an appearance of a beast. She ate some more of her food before passing it over "taste a bit"

[QUOTE="Ira et Tenebris]"Ok.... how to find the musuem" he chuckles

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sure there's a town map somewhere around here" she replied "or, we could do what we did earlier and wander aimlessly until we find it." She laughed a bit.

"Thats always fun" He laughs and smiles. " I vote wander around and see awesome stuff before we find it" He skoots his chair out a little bit ready to go.

"Sounds like a plan ~" she chimed as she stood up to leave.

"Eh?" Mara stares at his hand briefly before slowly taking it, her face a bit pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back