• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
She looked at him for a bit before smiling a bit "I don't see how I could either, bu do we need to, really?, we'll just be weird together, yeah?" she laughed a little "Lets get some food~"

@Ira et Tenebris

Mara tensed a bit as she was pulled, she wasn't expecting it, "E-eh?" she turned and looked at him, her face coloured slightly.

"I-its alright" she said with a small smile "you just startled me a bit, I trust you being near me anyways, no one else" she continued as she walked along

He blushed profuselt "is that so" he said bashfully. To be honest this was the first time he had ever been interested in someone and it felt wierd . he would do anything he could to make sure she was safe and happy. He didn't know that it was possible to put his life on the line for someone else just to make sure they were ok

@Nonalaka

He smiled to himself and picked up the pace a bit "so me the one who doesn't like to be around anyone was the easy one to talk to ? That logic seems off but hey we're two peasn in a pod now huh?" He runs up to her and lifts her off the ground jokingly

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Ira et Tenebris]He smiled to himself and picked up the pace a bit "so me the one who doesn't like to be around anyone was the easy one to talk to ? That logic seems off but hey we're two peasn in a pod now huh?" He runs up to her and lifts her off the ground jokingly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Mara chuckled then nodded "Mhmmm~ Two peas on a po-" She let out a squeak as she was lifted before giggling.

Mara continues before coming to a sudden stop and points toward a café "I guess we could get food here?" She said before checking her pocket, pulling out some money "I wonder is this enough..." she shrugged a bit, "I suppose there is only one way to find out hmm?"

@Ira et Tenebris

[QUOTE="Ira et Tenebris]"Yeah, we'll find out the hard way" He frowned slightly. "That seem to be the way we are forced to learn" He forces a smile
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ayy, don't frown" she pouted slightly "It won't always be that way I bet~" she replied with a smile before beginning to walk towards the place.

He follows trying not to look as her hips sway slightly he wanted them to still get along with out complications " I want to try coffee" He says bluntly

"Ooof, its supposed to be super bitter isn't it? But people love it" she shrugged, they soon arrived at the café, Mara had a quick glance at the menu that was stuck on the window "well~ at least we can afford it'" she chimed happily as she turned and smiled up at him.

@Ira et Tenebris

Mara began to laugh at his reaction before gently tugging onto his arm "come on, let's go in!"

He followed her like a lost puppy. A very protective pit bull puppy. He would kill anyone that would try to hurt her without a second of hesitation... As the entered he was shocked by all the smells and sounds

Mara giggled a bit "really?, my, Its good that you are enjoying yourself!" She said with a bright smile before rustling through her pocket to get some money, "I'll go get the food okay?~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back