• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lena giggled, as she covered her mouth with her one hand

"No, I'm afraid i wouldn't be able to carry the armor for so long" She stated, smiling, as they entered the school's territory

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, as she covered her mouth with her one hand
"No, I'm afraid i wouldn't be able to carry the armor for so long" She stated, smiling, as they entered the school's territory
Valter didn't thought about that "oh...right" he said but he remembered that there was a light but strong armor "still this era's tech can forge a light but strong suit of armor and that's real" he said to her that it can be possible having that kind of armor.

Koral said:
Valter didn't thought about that "oh...right" he said but he remembered that there was a light but strong armor "still this era's tech can forge a light but strong suit of armor and that's real" he said to her that it can be possible having that kind of armor.
"Well, that might happen... Anyways, I do not like football or basketball, ESPECIALLY Rubgby!"Lena stated ,looking forward, with a frown on her face. They entered the main building, and were headed towards the pool.

JJKab said:
"Well, that might happen... Anyways, I do not like football or basketball, ESPECIALLY Rubgby!"Lena stated ,looking forward, with a frown on her face. They entered the main building, and were headed towards the pool.
Valter laughed for a bit "yeah...I can see that having fragile bones and all I can imagine what would happen to you" he said to Lena he's still thinking about the suit of armor "do you do exercises?" he asked.

Koral said:
Valter laughed for a bit "yeah...I can see that having fragile bones and all I can imagine what would happen to you" he said to Lena he's still thinking about the suit of armor "do you do exercises?" he asked.
"Not really..." Lena said, looking at Valter

"I am not fat, at least... or am I?" She asked, smiling slyly.

JJKab said:
"Not really..." Lena said, looking at Valter
"I am not fat, at least... or am I?" She asked, smiling slyly.
Valter looks at Lena "don't worry you're not" he said to her and asked another question "do your bones still get strong or they just stay fragile and weak?".

Koral said:
Valter looks at Lena "don't worry you're not" he said to her and asked another question "do your bones still get strong or they just stay fragile and weak?".
"Unfortunately, the last one... They stay weak..." Lena said, a bit sadly, as they entered the pool area. She went to change to her swimming bikini

JJKab said:
"Unfortunately, the last one... They stay weak..." Lena said, a bit sadly, as they entered the pool area. She went to change to her swimming bikini
Valter nodded, when Lena was about to change to her swimming bikini he remembered that he forgot his swimsuit "Lena I'll be back" he said and triggered his ability which teleported him back to the dorm and he grabbed his swimsuit and teleported back to the pool "and change" he said as he quickly runs to the changing room at the pool to change to his swimsuit.

Koral said:
Valter nodded, when Lena was about to change to her swimming bikini he remembered that he forgot his swimsuit "Lena I'll be back" he said and triggered his ability which teleported him back to the dorm and he grabbed his swimsuit and teleported back to the pool "and change" he said as he quickly runs to the changing room at the pool to change to his swimsuit.
Lena came back after a while in her swimming suit. She still had that scar on her right arm from earlier, but it was stitched up. It was still noticeable. She walked towards the water, and sat down on the ledge of the pool.

JJKab said:
Lena came back after a while in her swimming suit. She still had that scar on her right arm from earlier, but it was stitched up. It was still noticeable. She walked towards the water, and sat down on the ledge of the pool.
After changing to his swimsuit Valter goes outside the changing room and looks at the pool, the wind got a little bit strong that it flutters his white long hair after that he saw Lena and sat down beside her and noticed her scar "how did you get that scar?" he asked Lena.

Koral said:
After changing to his swimsuit Valter goes outside the changing room and looks at the pool, the wind got a little bit strong that it flutters his white long hair after that he saw Lena and sat down beside her and noticed her scar "how did you get that scar?" he asked Lena.
"Huh? This? I got it recently, cut myself on a sharp ledge of a table..." Lena said, shrugging, as she dropped down, sinking down to the bottom.

JJKab said:
"Huh? This? I got it recently, cut myself on a sharp ledge of a table..." Lena said, shrugging, as she dropped down, sinking down to the bottom.
"oohh that hurt I guess tables can hurt everyone huh" Valter said, he stayed at the ledge for a bit and after staying he dived into the bottom at the pool and surfaced after a second "it's been a long time since I didn't swim".

Koral said:
"oohh that hurt I guess tables can hurt everyone huh" Valter said, he stayed at the ledge for a bit and after staying he dived into the bottom at the pool and surfaced after a second "it's been a long time since I didn't swim".
Lena sat down on the bottom of the pool, and closed her eyes, thinking. Since her lungs were bigger than any other humans, she could easily hold her breath up to 10 minutes.

JJKab said:
"I-I do..." Fricka sakd quietly, looking up at Celia. Her cheeks were still red, although they were slowly returning back to normal state. She then looked at Taylor, and listened to him quietly.
"Oh.... That's kinda nice..." She said, smiling slightly.

@Roman
Taylor chuckled and tilted his head.

"I'm glad you're the one that ended up with my brother by the way. You seem just like him. Easily flustered and shy... I find it a little weird, but it's whatever."

Nai was finally okay, and had said he wanted some dessert.

"Thanks Taylor. That's the most non-annoying thing you said all night."

"You're welcome."

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and tilted his head.
"I'm glad you're the one that ended up with my brother by the way. You seem just like him. Easily flustered and shy... I find it a little weird, but it's whatever."

Nai was finally okay, and had said he wanted some dessert.

"Thanks Taylor. That's the most non-annoying thing you said all night."

"You're welcome."

@WeirdPrincess
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked at Taylor.

"Thanks... I... I really enjoy it here... thanks for your invite..." She stated, trying not to sound douchy. She then looked over at Celia, and smiled wider

"What's for dessert?" Fricka crossed her arms over her chest.

@WeirdPrincess

JJKab said:
Lena sat down on the bottom of the pool, and closed her eyes, thinking. Since her lungs were bigger than any other humans, she could easily hold her breath up to 10 minutes.
Valter just watched Lena submerge at the bottom of the pool he was a bit surprised that she can hold her breath for a long period of time he just watched her holding her breath "are you practicing to hold your breath to make it more longer to hold it?".

Koral said:
Valter just watched Lena submerge at the bottom of the pool he was a bit surprised that she can hold her breath for a long period of time he just watched her holding her breath "are you practicing to hold your breath to make it more longer to hold it?".
Lena heard Valter talk, as she shook her head slightly, relaxing under the pool. She just wanted to relax, and by chance make sure that her lungs wsere alrighr after that one incident.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded and smiled "Alright!~" she said as she went to lift the trays to take to the tables, after going around the rest of the tables she went to the last one, leaving down the tray she paused afterwards once again, that weird feeling in her stomach was nagging at her again, feeling a little dizzy as well, but she once again, tried to ignore it, smiling at the customer "If you need anything else just ask~" she said happily before moving out towards the back where Cecil was again.
Cecil was leaning against the counter when Maya went out to give the customers their orders. He felt something about her energy that was weird to him, but didn't know exactly what it was so he didn't bring it up. When she got back he did have a question for her though. "Hey did you eat lunch today? I see you touching your stomach every time you gi out to a customer." He said laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Han shook his head. "No. He's not getting to me. To Be honest, this one is out of my reach. I'll have to let someone else handle this. Maybe another god or goddess can help... But my abilities don't match up to his."
Celia nodded, putting a finger to her chin. "We already got a god and his friend Cielo on the job. We already have 3 artifacts in our possession, at this rate we'll have Akuma defeated in no time!" She giggled before smiling and putting her hands behind her back.

JJKab said:
Lena heard Valter talk, as she shook her head slightly, relaxing under the pool. She just wanted to relax, and by chance make sure that her lungs wsere alrighr after that one incident.
Valter just nodded not knowing what's the reason of her doing it "I don't know the purpose of what you're doing" he said and he seems a little bit interested "you know what I'll do it too" he said and submerged at the bottom holding his breath.

Lena slowly opened her eyes, as she looked at Valter, and smiled, waving at him lightly. She slowly lied down, and crossed her arms behing her head, laying on them. It looked like she was relaxing on the bottom.

Koral said:
Valter just nodded not knowing what's the reason of her doing it "I don't know the purpose of what you're doing" he said and he seems a little bit interested "you know what I'll do it too" he said and submerged at the bottom holding his breath.

JJKab said:
Lena slowly opened her eyes, as she looked at Valter, and smiled, waving at him lightly. She slowly lied down, and crossed her arms behing her head, laying on them. It looked like she was relaxing on the bottom.
Valter waved back at Lena still trying to hold his breath and not to let his ability trigger after a while he goes back to the surface unable to hold his breathe longer he took a deep breath and inhaled again to submerge and hold his breath a little longer without using his ability, he looks at Lena and gave her a thumbs up.

Shuu was thinking about visiting Lena, but wondered if she was hanging out with somebody else. He chuckled as his eyes stayed close. Knowing how beautiful she is, he wouldn't be surprised if she did already have a lot of guy friends. She did have a wonderful personality as well. Then he stopped thinking. What if he actually had a crush on her?! I mean... He liked everything about her... He just blushed wildly and quickly shook his head before huffing. "M-Maybe I'll go see her then." He said. "I do owe her a second date after all." He finished before walking around, unsure of where Lena could be. Probably somewhere with water.

((Is Shuu aloud to come?))

@JJKab

TheDragoon said:
Shuu was thinking about visiting Lena, but wondered if she was hanging out with somebody else. He chuckled as his eyes stayed close. Knowing how beautiful she is, he wouldn't be surprised if she did already have a lot of guy friends. She did have a wonderful personality as well. Then he stopped thinking. What if he actually had a crush on her?! I mean... He liked everything about her... He just blushed wildly and quickly shook his head before huffing. "M-Maybe I'll go see her then." He said. "I do owe her a second date after all." He finished before walking around, unsure of where Lena could be. Probably somewhere with water.
((Is Shuu aloud to come?))

@JJKab
(Sure :>)

Koral said:
Valter waved back at Lena still trying to hold his breath and not to let his ability trigger after a while he goes back to the surface unable to hold his breathe longer he took a deep breath and inhaled again to submerge and hold his breath a little longer without using his ability, he looks at Lena and gave her a thumbs up.
Lena sighed underwater, releasing some air, as she started slowly swimming towards the surface, wanting to go home already. She was slowly swimming, so it would take a bit, but that's because she wouldn't want to destroy her lungs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back