• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...♱She said before getting her shot and holding it♱...
Hyouinmaru nodded and picked up a shot also. "Okay.. 3...2....1" Hyouinmaru said before he quickly took the shot.

JJKab said:
"As i was saying... i was heading to the pool, but i decided to come by... " Fricka said, looking at Nai, smiling lovely
"And... just ask you if you would come with me?" She asked, slightly nervously blinking.
"Sure I'll go." Nai said, laughing lightly. "Let me just grab my swim shorts." He said, as he went into his room to grab a pair.

Roman said:
"Sure I'll go." Nai said, laughing lightly. "Let me just grab my swim shorts." He said, as he went into his room to grab a pair.
"Heh... thanks.." Fricka stated, slowly standing up, as she waited for Nai to come back. She had her bikini in her purse, which is on her shoulder.

JJKab said:
"Heh... thanks.." Fricka stated, slowly standing up, as she waited for Nai to come back. She had her bikini in her purse, which is on her shoulder.
Nai come out of his room with a towel and his shorts. "Okay I'm ready to go." He said, smiling at Fricka. "Are you?"

Roman said:
Nai come out of his room with a towel and his shorts. "Okay I'm ready to go." He said, smiling at Fricka. "Are you?"
"Sure! Let's go" Fricka said, as she approached Nai, and took his hand, smiling. She took her jacket as well, as she started walking towards the exit.

JJKab said:
"Sure! Let's go" Fricka said, as she approached Nai, and took his hand, smiling. She took her jacket as well, as she started walking towards the exit.
"I'll just teleport us there." Nai said smiling kindly at Fricka before they appeared in the pool area. They were right in front of the restrooms. "Be out in a second." He said as he ran into the boys restroom.

Roman said:
"I'll just teleport us there." Nai said smiling kindly at Fricka before they appeared in the pool area. They were right in front of the restrooms. "Be out in a second." He said as he ran into the boys restroom.
Fricka nodded, as she walked towards the girl's restrooms, already taking her t-shirt off, humming quietly.

[QUOTE="Kiri Shunivie]Kiri loooed up "Eh what's da matter with you " kiri said looking up to the guy.

[/QUOTE]
"It's just... just don't worry about it." John kept on walking, slightly limping.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, as she walked towards the girl's restrooms, already taking her t-shirt off, humming quietly.
Nai had soon finished putting his clothes away and came out of the restroom. He stood outaide the girl's restroom waiting for Fricka .

Roman said:
Nai had soon finished putting his clothes away and came out of the restroom. He stood outaide the girl's restroom waiting for Fricka .
Fricka came out slightly later than Nai, as she looked at him, smiling

"I'm ready, we can go now... but first.." She stated, before slowly kissing Nai on his lips.

Roman said:
Alejandro rolled around and wrestled with the blankets on the guest bed before groaning. He eventually got up and laid in his bed next to May. "So much better." He said as he closed his eyes. His face then turned red and he opened his eyes and looked at May.
...€ May heard movement and looked beck and saw Alejandro laying next to her, her face turned bright red €...

"H-hi there.."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded slightly and smiled a little before getting ready for the shower, taking her clothes and folding them up to leave to the side as Roland put on the water.
...⚒Roland took his hand out of the water once it had reached a good enough temperature, satisfied with the water Roland removed his remaining clothing before turning to look at Dakota, playfully smirking as he did so. Roland then looked Dakota up and down, making an exaggerated head movement as he did so before talking softly⚒...

"Well, there's a sight i haven't seen in a while~"

JJKab said:
Fricka came out slightly later than Nai, as she looked at him, smiling
"I'm ready, we can go now... but first.." She stated, before slowly kissing Nai on his lips.
Nai was about to say something until Fricka had kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and soon pulled away. "You really love kisses don't you?" Nai asked laughing lightly. "Well I can't say anything. I do to. Anyways, ready?"

Roman said:
Nai was about to say something until Fricka had kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and soon pulled away. "You really love kisses don't you?" Nai asked laughing lightly. "Well I can't say anything. I do to. Anyways, ready?"
"Yeah.. let's get to it" Fricka stated happily, as she walked quickly towards the edge of the pool, looking at the bottom

"Man... i wish there would be a diving gear around here" She stated,a bit saddened. She didn't know if Nai's spell was still working.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May heard movement and looked beck and saw Alejandro laying next to her, her face turned bright red €...
"H-hi there.."
Alejandro looked at her also. His face just as red as May's. He blinked and immediately looked at his hands, that way he wouldn't be staring into her eyes, which he found to be one of her many best features to him. "H-Hey..." he said softly.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at her also. His face just as red as May's. He blinked and immediately looked at his hands, that way he wouldn't be staring into her eyes, which he found to be one of her many best features to him. "H-Hey..." he said softly.
...€ May soon faced him, her body faced towards him, she soon smiled a little and grabbed his hands and held them in hers, she closed her eyes €...

JJKab said:
"Yeah.. let's get to it" Fricka stated happily, as she walked quickly towards the edge of the pool, looking at the bottom
"Man... i wish there would be a diving gear around here" She stated,a bit saddened. She didn't know if Nai's spell was still working.
"Hmmm..." Nai put his hand where Fricka's lungs would be to see if his spell was still active. He chuckled lightly and put his hand in her's after checking. "You have nothing to worry about. I never deactivated my spell so you can swim underwater still." He said bbefore wrapping his arms around her and jumping in, taking Fricka with him.

Roman said:
"Hmmm..." Nai put his hand where Fricka's lungs would be to see if his spell was still active. He chuckled lightly and put his hand in her's after checking. "You have nothing to worry about. I never deactivated my spell so you can swim underwater still." He said bbefore wrapping his arms around her and jumping in, taking Fricka with him.
Fricka squealed, as she got grabbed by Nai, as he jumped into the water with her. When they landed underwater, she laughed, covering her mouth.

"This is fun!" She stated, as she turned to face Nai, and kissed him on his lips, smiling widely.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May soon faced him, her body faced towards him, she soon smiled a little and grabbed his hands and held them in hers, she closed her eyes €...
Alejandro blinked as he watched May's hands be placed in his own. He then let his gaze travel up to her and he smiled. Alejandro moved a little closer so his forehead rested against May's abd he closed his eyes also. "Goodnight." He said softly before going to sleep.

JJKab said:
Fricka squealed, as she got grabbed by Nai, as he jumped into the water with her. When they landed underwater, she laughed, covering her mouth.
"This is fun!" She stated, as she turned to face Nai, and kissed him on his lips, smiling widely.
Nai closed his eyes and kissed Fricka back. He smiled a little, and soon gently pushed himself off of Fricka. "Wanna have a race? One side to the other?"

Roman said:
Nai closed his eyes and kissed Fricka back. He smiled a little, and soon gently pushed himself off of Fricka. "Wanna have a race? One side to the other?"
Fricka smiled widely, as she nodded.

"Ypu won't beat me. And a rule: No teleporting" She stated, looking slyly at Nai, as she touched the side she was going to start from with her back, preparing herself.

Roman said:
Alejandro blinked as he watched May's hands be placed in his own. He then let his gaze travel up to her and he smiled. Alejandro moved a little closer so his forehead rested against May's abd he closed his eyes also. "Goodnight." He said softly before going to sleep.
...€ May smiled when she felt his forehead on hers, she soon started to drift to sleep €...

"Night..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back