• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "Goofball." He joked, before saving his file and leaning back in his chair. "I know I'm yours and therefore I wouldn't dare cheat on you. Especially since you know what scares me." He told her.
She smiled more the. Walked around him till she was in front of him and smiled as she climbed onto him and sat in his lap facing him with a smile. "That's good." She said before kissing him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]James smile and nodded to her. "I found her wen she was a cub"

[/QUOTE]
...€ May smiled happily, she liked it when she knew people were helping out animals when they are either hurt or lost €...

"Aww that was very sweet of you"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled happily, she liked it when she knew people were helping out animals when they are either hurt or lost €...
"Aww that was very sweet of you"
"Yeah me and mama and papa where in the jungle a long time ago and I found nova and kept her." He said happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i was one of the two......but i got well. Lucelia got well too. shes just sleeping..''
"Oh right. Okay then, well I have to go grab a few things from my room so I'll be right back." Celia set down the slice she was eating, before she walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs so she could grab what she needed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh right. Okay then, well I have to go grab a few things from my room so I'll be right back." Celia set down the slice she was eating, before she walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs so she could grab what she needed.

''alright. il wait here''

Nanne said:
Yuki looked over to him and saw him look at his hands, "Alex are you okay?" she asked curious to know why he had looked at his hands like that. "I'm okay with that what should we make..." she said quietly.
Alex looked up at Yuki and shook his head, "No.. Yeah.. I'm fine." He said, smiling a little. "It's more of a personal thing right now." He told her. Alex then sat down on a chair and rubbed his chin in thought, "Steak?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled more the. Walked around him till she was in front of him and smiled as she climbed onto him and sat in his lap facing him with a smile. "That's good." She said before kissing him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and kissed Rina back before pulling away and looking up at her, "Yeah~ So what do you wanna do?" He asked, pecking her lips again.

DarkTsuki95 said:
Dark walks around the school looking around gently dragging his claws on the wall
(((( Hey there! I noticed your new to the RP, but I don't see a CS for your character. Did you make one in the Character Sign-Up Tab? ))))

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke chuckled and nods ♮...
"Yea I know what you mean"
Kairassi smiled before the ride stopped "Oh?, Its over!" She said as she then stepped out and looked around "Where you wanna go next?!" She asked with a grin.

Roman said:
Alex looked up at Yuki and shook his head, "No.. Yeah.. I'm fine." He said, smiling a little. "It's more of a personal thing right now." He told her. Alex then sat down on a chair and rubbed his chin in thought, "Steak?" He asked.
Yuki was a bit sad about how he responded, "personal?.....okay..." she said quietly. "Uh well in that case why don't you cook today." she said and quickly went to sit down on her couch.

Roman said:
Luke smiled and kissed Rina back before pulling away and looking up at her, "Yeah~ So what do you wanna do?" He asked, pecking her lips again.
Rina smiled more when he pecked her lips and replied. "Hmmm I really don't know. Maybe we could go out to dinner?" She asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Any one open?)

[/QUOTE]
Making a character right now, so I'll be open in 10-15 minutes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well you two are quite beautiful so you two do stand out already." He replied to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh..thank you''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Any one open?)

[/QUOTE]
((I have a few characters free))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok ^-^)

[/QUOTE]
((Who do you have free? :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back