• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"If you're sure, than I guess you can come." Celia said, still munching on the pizza. She was pretty hungry and hadn't eaten anything in a while. "So what did you guys do when I was gone?"

''i dont really know. i was sick but im well now. Lucia was the only one not sick though...and she said that Roman came by''

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "Well I guess it's my fault you're woke." He said, as he continued to type he words that came to mind. "Once I finish my project, I'll have all the time in the world to sleep... I've been working on something to benefit mankind. Well at least people like me. Just trying to enhance my powers... Tougher battles are in the future.. So I wanna be prepared. Don't wanna die on you." He said jokingly.
Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "Well I guess it's my fault you're woke." He said, as he continued to type he words that came to mind. "Once I finish my project, I'll have all the time in the world to sleep... I've been working on something to benefit mankind. Well at least people like me. Just trying to enhance my powers... Tougher battles are in the future.. So I wanna be prepared. Don't wanna die on you." He said jokingly.
She giggled as he whispere into his ear. "You won't die. I won't let you," she dsid before kissing his cheek again and smiling

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...we're together''
...♱Neo said as she smiled more giggling a little♱...
"It's always nice to see that. Most try to hide it because there afraid to stand out," he said to them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's always nice to see that. Most try to hide it because there afraid to stand out," he said to them

[/QUOTE]
''ah...well i like to think we stand out already''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled as he whispere into his ear. "You won't die. I won't let you," she dsid before kissing his cheek again and smiling

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled, "The train." He said, laughing lightly. "Remember that? I almost died there... Saving that woman." He added. "Do you still have yyou suspicions about her?" He asked jokingly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''or just making...an add-on to her 1st impression..''
Amara shrugged "Maybe, to be honest I don't really know my sister as much as I'm probably supposed to..." She admitted. "We avoided each other a lot because we never see eye to eye...."

Nonalaka said:
Amara shrugged "Maybe, to be honest I don't really know my sister as much as I'm probably supposed to..." She admitted. "We avoided each other a lot because we never see eye to eye...."
''you should see each other more often. even if your...total opposites, your still both sisters..''

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy walked with him "you aren't afraid o height's are you?~"

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"Just a little, not all that much." Ulqui stated as he looked at her. "Why? Just curious?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you should see each other more often. even if your...total opposites, your still both sisters..''
Amara sighed a little before nodding "I know and we both do care about eachother, its just... We'll argue and then she'll just leave very quickly..." She said twiddling with her thumbs "I guess I'll have to talk with her"

Nonalaka said:
Amara sighed a little before nodding "I know and we both do care about eachother, its just... We'll argue and then she'll just leave very quickly..." She said twiddling with her thumbs "I guess I'll have to talk with her"
''if she tries to leave, just grab her arm or something...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont really know. i was sick but im well now. Lucia was the only one not sick though...and she said that Roman came by''
Celia tilted her head at the name Roman, she had to try and remember if she knew him or not. The name sounded familiar, but nothing was coming to mind. She didn't have a very good memory sometimes. "Oh, well that's nice. I'm sure everyone did something a little fun, well... except for the two who were sick of suppose."

Roman said:
Alex smiled and kissed Yuki happily before pulling away, "We changed each other's lives in my opinion... I'm happy about that. It was the best change to ever happen in mine."
Yuki smiled back and then went to grab something to drink. "What should we do today?" she asked. Yuki had completely forgotten she was still wearing the collar Alex put on her when she was almost caught by the guards. She looked at her ring and smiled back at Alex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Luke smiled, "The train." He said, laughing lightly. "Remember that? I almost died there... Saving that woman." He added. "Do you still have yyou suspicions about her?" He asked jokingly.
"I definitely do. But your mine and if she comes back I'll make sure she knows it." She said to him with a smile. She's truly did still have her suspicions about the rather beautiful mother on the train

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia tilted her head at the name Roman, she had to try and remember if she knew him or not. The name sounded familiar, but nothing was coming to mind. She didn't have a very good memory sometimes. "Oh, well that's nice. I'm sure everyone did something a little fun, well... except for the two who were sick of suppose."

''i was one of the two......but i got well. Lucelia got well too. shes just sleeping..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Rini just stood there a little awkwardly, the staring was a bit intimidating. Since Klef had already taken a snack, she didn't know why they were staring. Were they thirsty? She hadn't started passing out the drinks yet, so maybe that was it? Rini smiled a little awkwardly at them before she spoke??...
"Um... Is there something you need? Would you like tea as well?"

tumblr_mu86cmvI651rxeywdo1_500.gif
"Oh...Um... I'm fine... Thanks" Klef said, finally coming to the realization that its extremely awkward it was to stare deep into someone's eyes without saying anything. Klef flinched, the ringing was back, what did he want now? Klef tried to stay stagnant, even though they were screaming internally.

You didn't contact anyone at all and now you actually want to be chipped. Anyways, please don't stare at people's souls, not only is it rude, but your giving away your location while your at it. Just...Please stay under the radar...Seriously.

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled back and then went to grab something to drink. "What should we do today?" she asked. Yuki had completely forgotten she was still wearing the collar Alex put on her when she was almost caught by the guards. She looked at her ring and smiled back at Alex.
"Well... I don't wanna risk anything with the guards again." Alex said, looking at his his hands, remembering how he killed the guards when Yuki wasn't looking. "Why don't you and I just cook ourselves up a good dinner."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''if she tries to leave, just grab her arm or something...''
Amara nodded "Yeah, I'll make sure she doesn't do that next time"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I definitely do. But your mine and if she comes back I'll make sure she knows it." She said to him with a smile. She's truly did still have her suspicions about the rather beautiful mother on the train

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "Goofball." He joked, before saving his file and leaning back in his chair. "I know I'm yours and therefore I wouldn't dare cheat on you. Especially since you know what scares me." He told her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota simply shook her head and laughed a little "No Roy, bread and spreadable cheese isn't enough to call a proper meal, especially if you're living on it for 5-ish days, but I'm sure you know that" she said looking at him.
Yoku chuckled "Greed and Lust deary~ That's probably why your mother never speaks of me..." She said glancing to Amara and raising a brow. Amara just sighed a little and said nothing.

Kairassi nodded " I never thought about checking that" she chuckled lightly, "Not that I would have really minded if it was broken or something since I mean, its a Ferris wheel not a roller coaster, If it broke, I think I'd mind....like...a lot" she giggled.
...♮ Luke chuckled and nods ♮...

"Yea I know what you mean"

Roman said:
"Well... I don't wanna risk anything with the guards again." Alex said, looking at his his hands, remembering how he killed the guards when Yuki wasn't looking. "Why don't you and I just cook ourselves up a good dinner."
Yuki looked over to him and saw him look at his hands, "Alex are you okay?" she asked curious to know why he had looked at his hands like that. "I'm okay with that what should we make..." she said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back