• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I'm gonna send thana and you can send whoever you'd like too.)

[/QUOTE]
((Alrighty :D , Imma use Ariel, since I haven't really used her at all....can you start? :'3))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](You didn't tag so I was just curious ^-^ who do you want me to send? Aya [thana who is the goddess of deaths daughter] Daniel [a legendary dragon destined to destroy every realm], or cova [an android] ?)

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I forgot to tag you. Probably Aya, since Juniper actually related to Apollo.

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty :D , Imma use Ariel, since I haven't really used her at all....can you start? :'3))
(Yup yup.)

Thana sighed as she appeared in the park near the school and sat down on a bench. Her white Greek robes along with her ghost white hair blew in the wind as he looked around. "It's been so long since I've been here." She said softly

LunaCrosby said:
Mal sighed, not seeing any sign of him and had walked to the spot as well.
Roman sighed, sitting on a bench. "Nothing... Anything on your end, Mal?" He asked without looking up.

Sailor Adams]Sorry said:
image.jpeg.3493bc57fb32bc35d1edfdb85b171c54.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 17
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Me neither." She said after a muinet. "How about we just go out and see where the night takes us?" She asked happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded in agreement, "Well what should we do during the day? After all, you said where the night takes us." He joked.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal sighed "a bunch of nothing and even more nothing..." she said.
Roman sighed and stood up, putting his hands into his pockets. "Well why don't I just send some clones out for the night and we get some rest? We have to do something..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon handed the paper with all the songs to Mitsu♱...
Mitsu smiled happily and hugged neo when she got the paper as the man spoke again. "So are you two enjoying the party?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled happily and hugged neo when she got the paper as the man spoke again. "So are you two enjoying the party?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
''you asked that twice''

...♱Neo said as she laughed lightly♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok I'll send aya and I'm sorry but I didn't exactly get what you said there)
Aya sat there in the court yard of the school a pitch black hound layed next to her with its sinister head resting on her lap as she pet it happily like the beast was some normal dog

(The beast)

View attachment 214882

[/QUOTE]
Juniper stolls through the school court yard, surely Klef could teleport themselves out of the facility, unless someone was holding them back of course...

He saw a girl petting sort of black goopy looking beast, he boldly approached her. "Excuse me darling, perhaps you have seen a small child around here? Short brown hair, wearing a hoodie, about *this* tall?" He asked, using his hand to indicate how tall they were

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I know what you're point you're trying to make, but actually, I have" she giggled gesturing to her food "you weren't paying attention ~"
Roland chuckled before looking at it "Well, good, but will you be able to do the same with whatever you're assigned to do?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow at her.

Roman said:
Roman sighed and stood up, putting his hands into his pockets. "Well why don't I just send some clones out for the night and we get some rest? We have to do something..."
Mal nodded "alright..." she said and sighed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yup yup.)
Thana sighed as she appeared in the park near the school and sat down on a bench. Her white Greek robes along with her ghost white hair blew in the wind as he looked around. "It's been so long since I've been here." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Ariel had written a note telling her mother she'd be out, leaving it on the coffee table across from her as she napped on the couch, she should get it when she wakes up. She thought as she left home, After a while she made her way to the park, she wanted to find somewhere to relax, walking through the paths of the park with a young dragon about the size of a small dog, loyally walking by her side, she soon noticed a woman in rather odd attire, she was dressed rather... Ancient? for lack of a better word but not in a bad way, she looked pretty in the clothes in Ariel's opinion, she studied the person somewhat as she looked over at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before looking at it "Well, good, but will you be able to do the same with whatever you're assigned to do?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded happily "Yeah!, I'll try my hardest to not get distracted" she said smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whatever you want love." She said to him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"A movie?" Luke asked. "I just wanna sit and relax for awhile. I've been using my brain too much to do anything." He joked.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "alright..." she said and sighed.
Roman created a few hundred clones and briefed them on their mission before sending them on their way. "They'll look all over the city. We can get some rest." He said, putting his arm around Mal. "Lets go home..."

Roman said:
Alex smiled and walked over to Yuki, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Alright~ I'll let you relax while I go start on my cooking." He said, before walking into the kitchen, grabbing what he needed.
Yuki smiled as she watched Alex. "I wonder what he was thinking about when he looked at his hands a while ago...oh well he did say he'll talk about it later," she said to herself.

Roman said:
Roman created a few hundred clones and briefed them on their mission before sending them on their way. "They'll look all over the city. We can get some rest." He said, putting his arm around Mal. "Lets go home..."
Mal nodded and began walking, if you looked at her face you would easily be able to tell she was exhausted..\

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled as she watched Alex. "I wonder what he was thinking about when he looked at his hands a while ago...oh well he did say he'll talk about it later," she said to herself.
Alex continued with what he was doing, thinking to himself about what he needed for the food, walking to the cabinets and back to the table. After a few hours of cooking, and preparing their meal, Alex returned with two plates in his hand. One for himself and the other for Yuki. "Here you go." He said, handing her a plate.

((Going to bed now, I won't be able to rp as much as I have been since my schedule is filling back up. I'll still be rping though.))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and began walking, if you looked at her face you would easily be able to tell she was exhausted..\
Roman yawned, and used Kamui to warp them back to the mansion. Specifically in their bedroom where he passed out. "Mal... I'll just sleep here." He said tiredly. "See you in the mor-" He was then interrupted by Akane who barged into the room. She walked over to Roman and pointed at him. Roman put his hands behind his head and sighed, "Mess something up now... What is it?" Akane crossed her arms under er chest, "Shut up. Misaki said she was going to take a bath and now the tub has overflowed. She's not there."

tumblr_mvlp5rpJAf1sfd5lso1_500.gif

"Don't tell mmeshe's missing too.." Roman said, his arms slowly dropping to his sides. "That's exactly what I'm saying. She tricked me and I was stuck cleaning up water." She told him. "Any luck with Alejandro?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back