• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke leaned up and kissed her, before pulling away. "This isn't all bad though." He said, laughing lightly. "I have a clear view of one of the best sights in the entire city." He told her, looking her in the eyes.
She smiled as a blush slipped onto her cheeks. "Your gonna make me blush." She said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled as a blush slipped onto her cheeks. "Your gonna make me blush." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke brushed some of her hair behind her ear and smiled, "Maybe that's what I wanted to see~" He said softly. "I love it when you blush, it only make a you cuter."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Just about midnight." He said to her as he looked at his watch

[/QUOTE]
''m-midnight...? wow...this day really passed by fast...hahaha''

Roman said:
Luke brushed some of her hair behind her ear and smiled, "Maybe that's what I wanted to see~" He said softly. "I love it when you blush, it only make a you cuter."
She blushed even more at his words and tilted her head into the hand that was brushing some hair behind her ear so he would keep his hand there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He nodded as Mitsu giggled happily and agreed. "Think we should head home?" She asked neo

[/QUOTE]
''sure. this night really made me tired''

...♱Neo said as she giggled♱...

''i did have fun though...did you?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed even more at his words and tilted her head into the hand that was brushing some hair behind her ear so he would keep his hand there

[/QUOTE]
Luke let his hand remain where it was and he looked up at Rina. He then smiled at her and kissed her again, "Cat got your tongue?" Luke asked jokingly.

Daniel reaving]"O-oh right." He said having completely forgotten about there first date but he smiled. "We could go on a walk." He suggested [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL] I thing this is it

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. this night really made me tired''
...♱Neo said as she giggled♱...

''i did have fun though...did you?''
"Of course I did." She said happily to neo as she took her hand then smiled at her more

Roman said:
Luke let his hand remain where it was and he looked up at Rina. He then smiled at her and kissed her again, "Cat got your tongue?" Luke asked jokingly.
"Nope only you do." She said to him with a playful smile

Roman said:
Talia stabbed her ststaff into the ground and it soon turned into particles, which all flew towards her hand and vanished. "Well I guess we should go get cleaned up. I got some blood on my shirt from that guy's wound." She said, pointing to the one she had stabbed.
Elora Capistrano

Elora looked over at the body Talia had pointed at, seeing that he was indeed dead. It was probably best that they go get cleaned up, she had more than enough blood on her clothes and body, so she really just needed to go home and shower. Cleaning up the dead bodies was something she could do later. "Yeah, we can go now, there shouldn't be anymore guys coming." She stated, looking towards the way they were headed. Of course, the car still blocked the way but they would just have to go around it. "Come on~" She said, motioning for Talia to follow her as she started walking towards the exit that lead the way to her house.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course I did." She said happily to neo as she took her hand then smiled at her more

[/QUOTE]
''so. lets go home and call it a night?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nope only you do." She said to him with a playful smile

[/QUOTE]
Luke raised a brow, before laughing a little at her words, "That's actually a little funny, Rina." He told her, soon kissing her once more.

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh. i fixed my post then)))
''hmm...that sounds good. who is it for?''
"Asuka and the others who are at the hospital for Akira." Celia said. She knew their names, but she wasn't going to list them all. Well... she didn't the other succubus' name, but that didn't matter.

Roman said:
Luke raised a brow, before laughing a little at her words, "That's actually a little funny, Rina." He told her, soon kissing her once more.
She kissed him back happily as her cheeked reddened even more

WeirdPrincess said:
"Asuka and the others who are at the hospital for Akira." Celia said. She knew their names, but she wasn't going to list them all. Well... she didn't the other succubus' name, but that didn't matter.

''well...i guess i could meet new people then''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure love." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''okay. Good night sir''

...♱She said to the man before she hugged Mitsu's arm and started home♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i guess i could meet new people then''
Celia shrugged, "Yeah. Asuka probably won't be up for talking, considering her husband is in the hospital and she's pretty worried. I don't know about the others though." She said as she began making the sandwiches.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shrugged, "Yeah. Asuka probably won't be up for talking, considering her husband is in the hospital and she's pretty worried. I don't know about the others though." She said as she began making the sandwiches.

''il see what i can do...''

(wait isnt...Yoshino..still in Eleysia getting medical treatment? after injuring her head)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay. Good night sir''
...♱She said to the man before she hugged Mitsu's arm and started home♱...
The man bowed to them as they started to leave

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back