• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at Klef and nodded in agreement. "Exactly. We can be taught how to use our powers to benefit you and other humans. That way we can still live our lives as ourselves and not some sort of generic human. That's all we'll be. Fake humans." He told Beatrice.
@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Alejandro raised his hand, just like Klef did before. "Excuse me, but couldn't this all be handled in a different way? What if our chips malfunction and damage our brains? Could that happen?" He asked our of curiosity. "You don't have to answer my question if yyou do not want to. It's just my concern for my own well being, as well as everyone else here."

@Sailor Adams

@Nonalaka

@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL] @Nonalaka

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami's cheeks were warm, her blush faded, she wanted him to know how she felt about him but she was just too nervous to say anything ⚅...

--Beatrice--

"That is a good concern. However, there will be a team on standby who will respond to the chip's signal of failure or breakdown." she explained. "You are not losing anything. But gaining the peace of mind to know that your powers will not go out of control, and that you will have genuine support if you do need to use them." she said, sipping her tea. "However, if you are not snacking, I will have to ask you to follow my maids to the Lab. Josephine, please take the two children (ROMAN AND SAILOR) to the lab. Please help her, my two new maids, Seria and Isabelle. (She has renamed Naruka) Once they are safe in the lab, you three may take some time to relax." she ordered her maids. "I will call for you when I need you again. I have something personal to discuss with these girls here." she said dismissing everyone, but the deer girl, sleeping beauty, and the scared little girl.

--Paris--

Paris broke the kiss to breath. His passion was well into overdrive. "I have to be honest. I fell for you when we first met." he said slightly panting. sweat was forming on his face and body, and the room was definitely hotter. Every now and again, the sounds of drones or helicopters would pass by the windows, as the sun was starting to wake up...

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
Juniper stolls through the school court yard, surely Klef could teleport themselves out of the facility, unless someone was holding them back of course...
He saw a girl petting sort of black goopy looking beast, he boldly approached her. "Excuse me darling, perhaps you have seen a small child around here? Short brown hair, wearing a hoodie, about *this* tall?" He asked, using his hand to indicate how tall they were

[/QUOTE]
She looked up at the boy who had asked her about a girl and answered. "Klef a girl you are rather close to?..... No I have not. I'm sorry." She said politely as the beast looked to the man and snarled at him

Mako sat in the courtyard as he looked through the pages of his spellbound looking at how to cast each spell and what the did. "This one seems interesting. He said as he looked at a page that had a picture of a pentagram on it." I wonder what this one does?"

@anyone

(Anyone willing to join in?)

Nonalaka said:
Ariel had written a note telling her mother she'd be out, leaving it on the coffee table across from her as she napped on the couch, she should get it when she wakes up. She thought as she left home, After a while she made her way to the park, she wanted to find somewhere to relax, walking through the paths of the park with a young dragon about the size of a small dog, loyally walking by her side, she soon noticed a woman in rather odd attire, she was dressed rather... Ancient? for lack of a better word but not in a bad way, she looked pretty in the clothes in Ariel's opinion, she studied the person somewhat as she looked over at her.
"No need to be scared child come over." Thana suddenly said in a motherly way to the girl that was looking at her from a small distance as thanas sinister and dark aura would reach to the girl but she reassured the girl. "Come over." She said politely as she looked over and smiled at the girl

Roman said:
"A movie?" Luke asked. "I just wanna sit and relax for awhile. I've been using my brain too much to do anything." He joked.
"Sure if you want. We can just relax and watch a movie here." She said happily to him

Roman said:
Alex continued with what he was doing, thinking to himself about what he needed for the food, walking to the cabinets and back to the table. After a few hours of cooking, and preparing their meal, Alex returned with two plates in his hand. One for himself and the other for Yuki. "Here you go." He said, handing her a plate.
Yuki smiled widely as she grabbed the plate from his hand. "Thank you! It looks yummy!" She then took a bite out of her food. "....hmmm....yep that is mighty tasty," she said happily.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Why do all the exciting posts always happen right before I go to sleep? See you guys in 7 hours! Looking forward to waking up early again...))

article_post_width_P2.JPG
[/URL]

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure if you want. We can just relax and watch a movie here." She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, seeing tthat he was still in his chair, along with Rina sitting on his lap. "Alright." He told her before rolling the chair over to the couch, but the chair had hit something and fell over. Luke had then fell over, along with Rina and the chair. Luckily for Rina, he was the one who hit the ground.

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, seeing tthat he was still in his chair, along with Rina sitting on his lap. "Alright." He told her before rolling the chair over to the couch, but the chair had hit something and fell over. Luke had then fell over, along with Rina and the chair. Luckily for Rina, he was the one who hit the ground.
She yelled when he fell Balearics and giggled happily when it was over and sat up a little and looked down at him as she giggled more. "Well that was fun." She said happily as she fixed her glasses and smiled down at him

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]--Beatrice--
"That is a good concern. However, there will be a team on standby who will respond to the chip's signal of failure or breakdown." she explained. "You are not losing anything. But gaining the peace of mind to know that your powers will not go out of control, and that you will have genuine support if you do need to use them." she said, sipping her tea. "However, if you are not snacking, I will have to ask you to follow my maids to the Lab. Josephine, please take the two children (ROMAN AND SAILOR) to the lab. Please help her, my two new maids, Seria and Isabelle. (She has renamed Naruka) Once they are safe in the lab, you three may take some time to relax." she ordered her maids. "I will call for you when I need you again. I have something personal to discuss with these girls here." she said dismissing everyone, but the deer girl, sleeping beauty, and the scared little girl.

--Paris--

Paris broke the kiss to breath. His passion was well into overdrive. "I have to be honest. I fell for you when we first met." he said slightly panting. sweat was forming on his face and body, and the room was definitely hotter. Every now and again, the sounds of drones or helicopters would pass by the windows, as the sun was starting to wake up...

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro took a deep breath before looking towards the maids, waiting for them to take Klef and himself to the labs where they'd be chipped.

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]--Beatrice--

--Paris--

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini was suppose to take the two boys to the lab, but where was that? She didn't know since she's never really been there, but maybe Seria or Neruka knew which way it was. She was going to get lost if she just started walking around the building and she didn't want to get lost, she wouldn't know her way back. Setting down the tray of snacks, Rini soon turned to the two boys before she spoke❄︎...

"Well... if you two would please follow me, I'll take you to the lab."

@Sailor Adams

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She yelled when he fell Balearics and giggled happily when it was over and sat up a little and looked down at him as she giggled more. "Well that was fun." She said happily as she fixed her glasses and smiled down at him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled up at her, and grabbed his glasses, putting them on. "I thought we'd fall over on the couch at least. No the floor." He said, laughing a little.

Roman said:
Luke smiled up at her, and grabbed his glasses, putting them on. "I thought we'd fall over on the couch at least. No the floor." He said, laughing a little.
She laughed more at him and smiled. "Then I guess that plan failed," she said with a giggle

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

Elora was still busy dealing with the other men who had come out from the car and around the corner of the alley, so she didn't say anything to Talia when she spoke to her. They were continously shooting at her, but she seemed to be able to either deflect it or dodge the bullet completely. She was far to quick for them to injure her or slow her down. It was funny to her actually, but she wasn't about to start laughing. The men had eventually ran out bullets when Elora jumped up before she landed in front of one of them and slit his throat, blood spewing from the wound. Though she swiftly kept moving, cutting two of the other males throats, resulting in getting a little more blood on her face and clothes. Elora was gonna need a shower after this, definitely. Suddenly, two men come, one behind her and the other in front. She quickly moved her dagger behind her and pierced the just below his throat while her tossing her other dagger, which had extended to reveal a chain, at the other man's throat, killing him and the other man.

View attachment 214759

Closing her eyes, she quickly pulled her daggers out of both men before putting her weapons back in their holder. Elora opened her eyes and raised her head, staring down at the bodies that had littered the area around her. Things had gotten a lot messier than she had expected. She had to clean up all these bodies before she could head home.

View attachment 214760

Elora sighed and looked away from the bodies, "Yeah I'm done too. All of mine are dead." She said, grabbing a handkerchief from her pocket and cleaning her face of the blood on it before putting it back in her pocket, she'd have to wash that later too. "If you remember the way I told you to my house, you can go on without me. It's a little big and it's easy to spot because of the size, the other house around it are smaller. I have to clean this up."

Talia stabbed her ststaff into the ground and it soon turned into particles, which all flew towards her hand and vanished. "Well I guess we should go get cleaned up. I got some blood on my shirt from that guy's wound." She said, pointing to the one she had stabbed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She laughed more at him and smiled. "Then I guess that plan failed," she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Luke leaned up and kissed her, before pulling away. "This isn't all bad though." He said, laughing lightly. "I have a clear view of one of the best sights in the entire city." He told her, looking her in the eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. il wait here''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia came back down the stairs a few minutes later with two blankets, a stuffed animal, scissors, and for some reason a knife. She spun in around on her fingers as she came down the stairs, "I'm back! And good must be prepared because hospital food is gross." She said, dropping everything but the knife on the couch before making her way back into the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia came back down the stairs a few minutes later with two blankets, a stuffed animal, scissors, and for some reason a knife. She spun in around on her fingers as she came down the stairs, "I'm back! And good must be prepared because hospital food is gross." She said, dropping everything but the knife on the couch before making her way back into the kitchen.

''what are you making...?''

(and...who is Seria and Neruka supposed to help and...how?)

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy nodded "yeah, I was just curious" she said.

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

Ulqui chuckled, "When aren't you curious." He said jokingly as they finally reached the roller coaster, but had to wait in line. "Want any food after this or more specifically, cotton candy?" Cotton candy, in his opinion, was pretty great and probably his favorite type of dessert. If it was considered a dessert anyways. Ulqui didn't know.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what are you making...?''
(and...who is Seria and Neruka supposed to help and...how?)

(( They're helping Rini take Alejandro and Kelf to the lab. Seria and/or Neruka have been to the lab before, so they'll probably have to lead the way their ))

----

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia set the knife on the counter before she began rummaging through the fridge, pulling out different and pretty much random ingredients. "I have no clue. Maybe some sandwiches."

WeirdPrincess said:

(( They're helping Rini take Alejandro and Kelf to the lab. Seria and/or Neruka have been to the lab before, so they'll probably have to lead the way their ))

----

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia set the knife on the counter before she began rummaging through the fridge, pulling out different and pretty much random ingredients. "I have no clue. Maybe some sandwiches."

oh. i fixed my post then)))

''hmm...that sounds good. who is it for?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back