• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mizuki sighed slightly. She was glad she didn’t have to live in the chaos that was the school, and instead was aloud to sleep in the forest. She had made herself a makeshift cottage in the middle of the woods, and it was there she was heading to now. She knew none of the others ever ventured that far, for which she was glad. Reaching her cottage, she switched out of her wolf form, which she used to avoid suspicion and to scare away anyone getting near her home. Her plants had wilted slightly while she had been gone, and she focused all of her attention on them. However, she soon realised how hungry she was, and started to brew some tea.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked a few times " A-Alright" she said, not really believing him but she wasn't going to question him about it, it was probably none of her business.
Mateus looks around and stayed silent for a bit "anyway what are we gonna talk today Elaena" he said to continue talking.

Alternated said:
Mateus looks around and stayed silent for a bit "anyway what are we gonna talk today Elaena" he said to continue talking.
"What're we going to talk about?" She repeated before giggling a little "Well, I don't really think that I can just, you know, pick a topic off the top of my head and say hey, let's talk about cats, I guess talking just...goes with the flow? Like one topic goes into another gradually..." She said with a nod "Though I do love cats....." She said with a quiet giggle.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla slowed her pace after a few minutes of walking, until she gradually stopped walking at all. Her gaze had softened by a few means of calmness, resulting in a look of pure realization. She wasn't even sure if she could still have access to the area of which she had once resided. After all, it was on grounds she couldn't call her own. Standing on the outskirts of the large enclosure, Layla could do nothing but stare.
ep_388876_0.jpg

Eventually, Layla closed her lips together and shifted her gaze to the corners of her eyes. She wasn't sure what she could do next, considering she had limited options left. Sighing and averting her gaze back to the grounds of the estate, Layla clasped her hands together at her front. "I was buried here....My son was there to see me come back....but now~" Layla couldn't bear to continue speaking, for now her form had fizzled out and returned to her feeble state, continuous tears streaming down her face. She had run out of comfort, and could only find herself crying helplessly. "...I can't be there..."

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Kalin simply watched Layla in silence for a few minutes. As they neared this part of the school, he had still felt the anger building within him. Kalin knew that she was in pain, and just wanted to ignore it, forget the look in Layla's eyes and what little she had said, especially now that she'd at least turned off the flames, and wasn't threatening anyone. Another part of him, though; it just wanted to feel targeted, betrayed...but that feeling dissolved as suddenly as a lit match in the rain, when Layla's tears started to fall. He could hear her speak, but her words came out so softly, he wasn't sure if they were for him or not. He frowned and stood beside her. For a moment he was hesitant to say anything for fear of her lashing out, and the both of them proceeding to let their emotions get the better of them. However, Kalin remembered a boy, staring over a field of ash, crying as he thought his world was over...and the woman who came to his side, and showed him just how much more there was left for him. And he no longer held any doubts in his heart.

Kalin placed a hand on Layla's shoulder, and stared at her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of this. I don't know what I can do to help, but If you need anything, I'm still here for you. I just met you, but...I feel like I've known you for months. I consider you a friend, Layla...Lala-chan. I'd do anything I could for my friends... For you." Kalin said as squeezed her shoulder gently, then loosened the grip as he faced forward once again.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]--Beatrice--
"That is a good concern. However, there will be a team on standby who will respond to the chip's signal of failure or breakdown." she explained. "You are not losing anything. But gaining the peace of mind to know that your powers will not go out of control, and that you will have genuine support if you do need to use them." she said, sipping her tea. "However, if you are not snacking, I will have to ask you to follow my maids to the Lab. Josephine, please take the two children (ROMAN AND SAILOR) to the lab. Please help her, my two new maids, Seria and Isabelle. (She has renamed Naruka) Once they are safe in the lab, you three may take some time to relax." she ordered her maids. "I will call for you when I need you again. I have something personal to discuss with these girls here." she said dismissing everyone, but the deer girl, sleeping beauty, and the scared little girl.

--Paris--

Paris broke the kiss to breath. His passion was well into overdrive. "I have to be honest. I fell for you when we first met." he said slightly panting. sweat was forming on his face and body, and the room was definitely hotter. Every now and again, the sounds of drones or helicopters would pass by the windows, as the sun was starting to wake up...

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

[/QUOTE]
Roman said:
Alejandro took a deep breath before looking towards the maids, waiting for them to take Klef and himself to the labs where they'd be chipped.
@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams
WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini was suppose to take the two boys to the lab, but where was that? She didn't know since she's never really been there, but maybe Seria or Neruka knew which way it was. She was going to get lost if she just started walking around the building and she didn't want to get lost, she wouldn't know her way back. Setting down the tray of snacks, Rini soon turned to the two boys before she spoke❄︎...
"Well... if you two would please follow me, I'll take you to the lab."

@Sailor Adams
They put their snack down once they heard the two of them were to be chipped. Klef nodded their head after hearing the anouncement, and followed the three maids to the lab. They didn't know whether they should let the two of them be chipped or if they should rebel. " Alejandro...." They muttered. "If we're getting chipped right now, then what is on your ear?" Klef wondered as their suspicions arose , walking even loser to the lab.

Nonalaka said:
"What're we going to talk about?" She repeated before giggling a little "Well, I don't really think that I can just, you know, pick a topic off the top of my head and say hey, let's talk about cats, I guess talking just...goes with the flow? Like one topic goes into another gradually..." She said with a nod "Though I do love cats....." She said with a quiet giggle.
Mateus thinks about cats he already knows if he tries to get near to cats they will scratch him "they're cute but they can be pretty violent".

Alternated said:
Mateus thinks about cats he already knows if he tries to get near to cats they will scratch him "they're cute but they can be pretty violent".
Elaena thought about it, " I mean, I guess they can be, but for the most part, for me anyways, they're cute and fluffy" she said with a smile, she hugged and petted them all the time and never gets scratched.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena thought about it, " I mean, I guess they can be, but for the most part, for me anyways, they're cute and fluffy" she said with a smile, she hugged and petted them all the time and never gets scratched.
Mateus sighed "well that's your opinion" he said and sits down "still I'm a little jealous that cats won't scratch you".

Alternated said:
Mateus sighed "well that's your opinion" he said and sits down "still I'm a little jealous that cats won't scratch you".
Elaena laughed "Maybe you're just approaching them wrong" she said as she then sat down beside him "I have a cat back at my home, not my dorm obviously" she said with a smile "he's called checkers, I actually kinda miss having him around, he's a great napping buddy" she joked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you neo." She said happily back to her as they neared home

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon kissed Mitsu's cheek and giggled♱...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded happily "Yeah!, I'll try my hardest to not get distracted" she said smiling.
Roland nodded and smiled "Good, oh, and it might be best if you kept your hair in a ponytail or a braid." he said before filching at her hair.

Roman said:
Alejandro shrugged, following the three maids. "Whatever it is, it's there." He said, looking over at Klef. "Let's just get our chips and see what's next... If anything it's probably recovery." Alejandro told Klef with a quiet sigh. "You know.. When this is all over, why don't we play that game of cards?" He asked.
@Jofune Tsurabisu @WeirdPrincess @HimeragiSeiker
"We'll be fine...I just hope getting the chips doesn't hurt... Or that we'll need anesthesia..." They muttered, looking at their surroundings. "I could really go for a game of cards when we're out of here." They replied.

@Jofune Tsurabisu @HimeragiSeiker @WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Ariel froze up for a moment, not expecting the woman to talk to her really, the dragon grunted at Ariel as it felt the dark aura as if to warm her about it but Ariel simply ignored it and made her way over to sit next to her, the dragon rolled its eyes before following her and laying at her feet.
"It's very nice to meet you Ariel." She said to her with a gentle smile when Ariel sat down next to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled more when they got to the house

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled as well before closing her eyes♱...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded and smiled "Good, oh, and it might be best if you kept your hair in a ponytail or a braid." he said before filching at her hair.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a little when he flicked her hair "Yeah, I kinda figured it'd get in the way if I didnt" she said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's very nice to meet you Ariel." She said to her with a gentle smile when Ariel sat down next to her

[/QUOTE]
Ariel blinked a few times, turning her head to look at the woman "H-How do you know my name?" She asked, looking confused

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo smiled as well before closing her eyes♱...
She smiled more as she carried neo to her room then sat her down on the bed. "Come on you can't sleep in your dress." She said to her as she reached back and tried to undo her own zipper on her dress

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a little when he flicked her hair "Yeah, I kinda figured it'd get in the way if I didnt" she said with a nod.
Ariel blinked a few times, turning her head to look at the woman "H-How do you know my name?" She asked, looking confused
"Oh I'm sorry. I'm thana. And I can see your soul. Every memorie and everything about you." She said politely. "It's kinda a habit to look at every ones soul." She said with a little giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh I'm sorry. I'm thana. And I can see your soul. Every memorie and everything about you." She said politely. "It's kinda a habit to look at every ones soul." She said with a little giggle

[/QUOTE]
"see my soul? O-Oh!" She said before tilting her head and smiling "Its nice to meet you Thana" she said as she patted the dragon on the head.

Nonalaka said:
"see my soul? O-Oh!" She said before tilting her head and smiling "Its nice to meet you Thana" she said as she patted the dragon on the head.
"It's very nice to meet you." She said to her politely before sighing and looking away then back to her with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's very nice to meet you." She said to her politely before sighing and looking away then back to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Ariel tilted her head "What do souls look like?" She asked curiously "Why do you see them?"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel tilted her head "What do souls look like?" She asked curiously "Why do you see them?"
"Oh well each soul is different. Like this one here." She said as she held her hand out and a bright glowing ball with four little lights flowing around it appeared floating over her hand. "This is the soul of a very kind and carring preist. And this one..." She said as another appeared next to it but this one was blackened with the middle ball being slicked and insured of for little balls around it it had six pitch black rings. "... This one came from a murdurer..... And I can see souls because, well frankly I'm death." She said to ariel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back