• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](@Sailor Adams did I miss your post?)

[/QUOTE]
No, just really busy at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]No, just really busy at the moment.

[/QUOTE]
(Oh it's ok I jus wanted to make sure I didn't miss a reply from you)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh well each soul is different. Like this one here." She said as she held her hand out and a bright glowing ball with four little lights flowing around it appeared floating over her hand. "This is the soul of a very kind and carring preist. And this one..." She said as another appeared next to it but this one was blackened with the middle ball being slicked and insured of for little balls around it it had six pitch black rings. "... This one came from a murdurer..... And I can see souls because, well frankly I'm death." She said to ariel

[/QUOTE]
Ariel looked in awe at the souls floating in her hands. Looking up at her when she said she was death "Death?, people make it seem like death is scary, but you're pretty" she said with a nod "...is my soul good?" She asked with a small frown.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked in awe at the souls floating in her hands. Looking up at her when she said she was death "Death?, people make it seem like death is scary, but you're pretty" she said with a nod "...is my soul good?" She asked with a small frown.
She giggled. "I'm pretty either way but you don't want to see me angered that's for sure. And your soul is pure and inocent, the product of carring parents who would die to keep you safe." She said to her as the two souls disappeared

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She looked up at the boy who had asked her about a girl and answered. "Klef a girl you are rather close to?..... No I have not. I'm sorry." She said politely as the beast looked to the man and snarled at him

[/QUOTE]
"Darling, I'm their mentor, of course I'm close to them... Klef doesn't exactly consider themselves a girl, just as long as you don't talk about it in front of them then you'll be perfectly fine, I promise..Why that kid hasn't come back is a mystery." He informed the girl, leaning up against a nearby tree. He seemed unphased by the beast snarling at him. "You should learn some manners..." He said to the dog, failing to accomplish anything with his request. "Oh, I haven't learned your name yet, tell me darling."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Darling, I'm their mentor, of course I'm close to them... Klef doesn't exactly consider themselves a girl, just as long as you don't talk about it in front of them then you'll be perfectly fine, I promise..Why that kid hasn't come back is a mystery." He informed the girl, leaning up against a nearby tree. He seemed unphased by the beast snarling at him. "You should learn some manners..." He said to the dog, failing to accomplish anything with his request. "Oh, I haven't learned your name yet, tell me darling."

[/QUOTE]
"my name is aya... and im sorry. hes a death hound so he is very protective of my family." she said to him politely as the beast snarled more before she put a hand on its head and it stopped and layed its head back on her lap. "what is your name?" she asked figuring she shouldnt peer into this mans soul very much

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"my name is aya... and im sorry. hes a death hound so he is very protective of my family." she said to him politely as the beast snarled more before she put a hand on its head and it stopped and layed its head back on her lap. "what is your name?" she asked figuring she shouldnt peer into this mans soul very much

[/QUOTE]
"It's fine, I had several guard dogs in the past, I get it." Aya."I hear Death Hounds are pretty hard to find...exactly where did you get him?" He asked. Aya apparently has never heard of him, this was rather a rarity now days. He gasps."Oh, you've never heard of me! Have you been living under a rock my dear?" He takes his hair out of his usual ponytail. "Name's Juniper Stars! I'm also known as Andrometa, depending on the country." Juniper exclaims with his gorgeous purple hair flowed in he wind.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled more as she carried neo to her room then sat her down on the bed. "Come on you can't sleep in your dress." She said to her as she reached back and tried to undo her own zipper on her dress

[/QUOTE]
''of course...hold on.....''

...♱Neo said as she undid her zipper and started to take off her dress. And also taking off her heels♱...

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"It's fine, I had several guard dogs in the past, I get it." Aya."I hear Death Hounds are pretty hard to find...exactly where did you get him?" He asked. Aya apparently has never heard of him, this was rather a rarity now days. He gasps."Oh, you've never heard of me! Have you been living under a rock my dear?" He takes his hair out of his usual ponytail. "Name's Juniper Stars! I'm also known as Andrometa, depending on the country." Juniper exclaims with his gorgeous purple hair flowed in he wind.

[/QUOTE]
"no i haven't been living under a rock ive been living in oblivion with my mother thana and m y father hayate." she said to him as a reason for not knowing this cocky guy

HimeragiSeiker said:
''of course...hold on.....''
...♱Neo said as she undid her zipper and started to take off her dress. And also taking off her heels♱...
mitsu kept trying to get at her own zipper as she grunted and groaned. "ohhh come on." she said as she couldn't get it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu kept trying to get at her own zipper as she grunted and groaned. "ohhh come on." she said as she couldn't get it

[/QUOTE]
''want me to help you?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"no i haven't been living under a rock ive been living in oblivion with my mother thana and my father hayate." she said to him as a reason for not knowing this cocky guy

[/QUOTE]
"Ok dear, no clue what this quote on quote 'Oblivion' is, but in our world, that's still the equivalent to living under a rock." He states, flipping his hair.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Ok dear, no clue what this quote on quote 'Oblivion' is, but in our world, that's still the equivalent to living under a rock." He states, flipping his hair.

[/QUOTE]
"your a cocky one aren't you." she asked him before sighing. "the plane of oblivion is where the goddess of death aka thana my mother calls home." she said to him. "and to answer you question on the death hound... my mother is death," she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled. "I'm pretty either way but you don't want to see me angered that's for sure. And your soul is pure and inocent, the product of carring parents who would die to keep you safe." She said to her as the two souls disappeared

[/QUOTE]
"I won't make you angry" she said shaking her head "Well I hope I don't" she giggled before listening to what she had to say nodding before smiling brightly, she felt relieved at the answer she was given, thinking back on what she had been told as a child "I was asking because I was told dragons aren't pure or good in the past" she said quietly as she petted the dragon that had since hopped onto her lap.

Nonalaka said:
"I won't make you angry" she said shaking her head "Well I hope I don't" she giggled before listening to what she had to say nodding before smiling brightly, she felt relieved at the answer she was given, thinking back on what she had been told as a child "I was asking because I was told dragons aren't pure or good in the past" she said quietly as she petted the dragon that had since hopped onto her lap.
"well dragons wernt pure. but that was a long time ago when they craved to keep the world for them selves. but now they are loyal and peacful." she said before frowning a little. "all but.... your father." she said quietly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a little when he flicked her hair "Yeah, I kinda figured it'd get in the way if I didnt" she said with a nod.
Roland chuckled before nodding "Yeah, now we wait for the grandparents to talk before we eat." he said as if it normal before smiling at Dakota as his mother cleared her throat "Yeah, your grandfather was excited to hear you were home Roy, and even more so when he found out about your guest." Arella said as she glanced between Roland and Dakota

Nonalaka said:
Rini watched the maids leave with the two children to the labs, still attempting to comfort a scared Chiharu before her gaze moved back to the woman, giving her a questioning look, something personal?, what could she possibly wish to discuss with them? Rini hadn't the slightest clue really, so she remained silent, waiting for the woman to speak.
@Lumina
...☼Chiharu was still clinging to Rini, slightly hiding behind her. Tears were still slipping down her tear-stained cheeks, though they were slowing down as she grew more and more dehydrated. She was tired, in pain, and scared, and didn't want to be here anymore. This woman was scary, and she just wanted to go home. And now she wanted to talk to them specifically? The small girl shook in her place, her grip on Rini tightening☼...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"your a cocky one aren't you." she asked him before sighing. "the plane of oblivion is where the goddess of death aka thana my mother calls home." she said to him. "and to answer you question on the death hound... my mother is death," she said to him

[/QUOTE]
He corrected the girl."Confident, not cocky sweetheart." He said flashing a grin.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He corrected the girl."Confident, not cocky sweetheart." He said flashing a grin.

[/QUOTE]
"your soul says other wise." she said as she stood up to only be to about his chest and looked up at him. "your so confident that your cocky. you think your better than most by what im seeing.. is this true in your mind?" she asked tilting her head and waiting for his answer

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled as she got undressed then held her hand out and some pajama pants appeared on her then she smiled at neo

[/QUOTE]
''il just sleep in my underwear...''

...♱She said before just putting on a shirt♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back