• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Camilla turned back to look at him for a moment wondering why he wanted to wait for a bit "Alright" she said with a smile, shrugging it off before she turned in the direction of the school and began walking, deciding not to think too much into why he wanted to stay behind.
Kaname continued his stare for quite a few moments before beginning to walk a few feet behind Camilla towards the school. He hadn't much of any idea of what he should say, due to the fact that he was already conflicted within his own virtual thought process. Which didn't help the situation at all to say the least.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu just smiled and then layed down before pulling neo onto the bed and cuddling with her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo cuddled back before she nuzzled Mitsu's neck a little♱...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before nodding "Yeah, now we wait for the grandparents to talk before we eat." he said as if it normal before smiling at Dakota as his mother cleared her throat "Yeah, your grandfather was excited to hear you were home Roy, and even more so when he found out about your guest." Arella said as she glanced between Roland and Dakota

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked, meals at her old home were never like this, they were pretty much silent and and if her stepmother was present, rather uncomfortable, but no one ever had to wait until someone talked like that, so it was rather new to her "Oh, Alright" she said with a smile and a nod.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"well dragons wernt pure. but that was a long time ago when they craved to keep the world for them selves. but now they are loyal and peacful." she said before frowning a little. "all but.... your father." she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Ariel listened, frowning at the last part "What?, but my dad is a good person!" She said as she looked at her.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu was still clinging to Rini, slightly hiding behind her. Tears were still slipping down her tear-stained cheeks, though they were slowing down as she grew more and more dehydrated. She was tired, in pain, and scared, and didn't want to be here anymore. This woman was scary, and she just wanted to go home. And now she wanted to talk to them specifically? The small girl shook in her place, her grip on Rini tightening☼...

@Sailor Adams[/color][/font]
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@Fukushima Akira

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked, meals at her old home were never like this, they were pretty much silent and and if her stepmother was present, rather uncomfortable, but no one ever had to wait until someone talked like that, so it was rather new to her "Oh, Alright" she said with a smile and a nod.
Ariel listened, frowning at the last part "What?, but my dad is a good person!" She said as she looked at her.
"he is a good man... but hes a dragon known as a final born.... a being destined to destroy every realm and everything in it... luckly they found a way to supress his destiny.. but he still craves destruction." she said to her with a small frown

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin simply watched Layla in silence for a few minutes. As they neared this part of the school, he had still felt the anger building within him. Kalin knew that she was in pain, and just wanted to ignore it, forget the look in Layla's eyes and what little she had said, especially now that she'd at least turned off the flames, and wasn't threatening anyone. Another part of him, though; it just wanted to feel targeted, betrayed...but that feeling dissolved as suddenly as a lit match in the rain, when Layla's tears started to fall. He could hear her speak, but her words came out so softly, he wasn't sure if they were for him or not. He frowned and stood beside her. For a moment he was hesitant to say anything for fear of her lashing out, and the both of them proceeding to let their emotions get the better of them. However, Kalin remembered a boy, staring over a field of ash, crying as he thought his world was over...and the woman who came to his side, and showed him just how much more there was left for him. And he no longer held any doubts in his heart.
Kalin placed a hand on Layla's shoulder, and stared at her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of this. I don't know what I can do to help, but If you need anything, I'm still here for you. I just met you, but...I feel like I've known you for months. I consider you a friend, Layla...Lala-chan. I'd do anything I could for my friends... For you." Kalin said as squeezed her shoulder gently, then loosened the grip as he faced forward once again.

[/QUOTE]
Layla silently rubbed her arm across her face, sniffling quietly. His words had reached her eventually, and she straightened her upper body as she returned to her feet. Her anger was now completely engulfed in sadness and grief. She had no idea what she should do next, and found herself turning to bury her face into Kalin's shoulder. Her arms lay limp at her sides, while more tears forced their way from under her eyelids. She knew there was nothing she could do anymore, now that he was already gone. She could only position herself to protect her remaining son with her life.

--Achilles--

Achilles redressed and waiting for Kanon. He really wanted a meal, as he has been working hard this morning. But she was being just too cute. "So what are you in the mood for?" he asked her...

@Lumina

''well...this leading stuff might be easier..im gonna go back to Beatrice. Neruka, you lead them''

...☫Seria said as she left to see Beatrice and Neruka is leading Klef, Rini, and Alejandro. Seria soon returned to Beatrice☫...

''i given the responsibility to Neruka to lead Rini and the others to the labs. is there something else i can do thats not to chaperon others to a certain place in here?''

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled more as she started to drift off with her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon closed her eyes and drifted off♱... (Time skip?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](is zenya open?)

[/QUOTE]
lol...still taken by WP Celia. Neruka is leading Rini(WP), Alejandro(Roman), and Klef(Sailor), to labs in Beatrice's(Jofune) Tower building...)))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname continued his stare for quite a few moments before beginning to walk a few feet behind Camilla towards the school. He hadn't much of any idea of what he should say, due to the fact that he was already conflicted within his own virtual thought process. Which didn't help the situation at all to say the least.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla continued to make her way home, occasionally glancing back at Kaname, something was definitely up with him he was too quiet, even for him, she wasn't as dim as her actions made her out to be at times, plus the fact, he wasn't making much of an effort to hide it either...she wanted to wait up and walk next to him...but then again he did tell her to go on ahead. Perhaps he needed some alone time to think? She thought maybe she should at least give him that to see if it helped. Sighing quietly she continued on her journey home.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"he is a good man... but hes a dragon known as a final born.... a being destined to destroy every realm and everything in it... luckly they found a way to supress his destiny.. but he still craves destruction." she said to her with a small frown

[/QUOTE]
Ariel sighed a little as she hugged the dragon on her lap "He won't hurt anyone, h-he doesn't want to..." She said quietly "But if it can be suppressed...it can be stopped, right? How is it suppressed?" She asked, wanting a way to help maybe.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla silently rubbed her arm across her face, sniffling quietly. His words had reached her eventually, and she straightened her upper body as she returned to her feet. Her anger was now completely engulfed in sadness and grief. She had no idea what she should do next, and found herself turning to bury her face into Kalin's shoulder. Her arms lay limp at her sides, while more tears forced their way from under her eyelids. She knew there was nothing she could do anymore, now that he was already gone. She could only position herself to protect her remaining son with her life.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin held Layla close, even as her hot tears started to soak through his shirt. He stroked her hair gently, and let her rest against him, hoping the steady beating of his heart would help to calm hers.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"your soul says other wise." she said as she stood up to only be to about his chest and looked up at him. "your so confident that your cocky. you think your better than most by what im seeing.. is this true in your mind?" she asked tilting her head and waiting for his answer

[/QUOTE]
Juniper snickers. " Yes, that's my soul alright!" He says with an extremely sarcastic tone. "Something tells me that your not as good of a soul reader as you would think, but who am I to say, I'm apparently just a cocky yet gorgeous soul."

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@Fukushima Akira
Rini listened to her offer, petting Chiharu's head in an attempt to calm her, occasionally looking to the tank misafune was in as the woman spoke. If she kept this ladies daughter company.... That would keep misafune safe? "I will serve you" she said quietly, she'd do anything if it meant he'd be okay, besides, looking after a girl couldn't be so bad.

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il see what i can do...''
(wait isnt...Yoshino..still in Eleysia getting medical treatment? after injuring her head)

Celia nodded and continued making sandwiches, soon finishing one and starting on another. "Yeah... that's why I suggested you bit come, since people may not want to talk or not. I'm not really sure, you know."

-----

(( Yoshino left
xD She eventually got better, though her head still hurts, and left Eleysia to help Celia find Asuka. Shes back at her house now, resting ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back