• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"well i understand that. it would be hard having to kill some one like that." she said to her

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "Yeah" she said as the dragon on her lap curled up and went to sleep "You deal with death and stuff right? Do you think she'll always be sad about it?" She asked

]
Hanran turned off the shower and left with Doragon. He then started drying himself off with a towel, while Doragon grabbed his own mini towel, drying himself off and walking out to find Rin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"I know that." Luke said, smiling up at her. "I just look pass it. It doesn't matter that you can do that stuff to me. I'm just happy you actually love me."
"and i will always." she saids before leaning down and kissing him again

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Yeah" she said as the dragon on her lap curled up and went to sleep "You deal with death and stuff right? Do you think she'll always be sad about it?" She asked
"deal with death? heh i am death. all i ever feel is death. i see the emeories of every thing that dies. and every emotion. she will, you and your father will eradicate her sadness soon." she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"see your being cocky by calling your soul georgeous but its not. and i can read souls just fine." she said to him

[/QUOTE]
✨"If you want to believe that, I'm not going to stop you." He says. "Anyways, even though my soul isn't good enough for your "refined" taste, I still look stunning, you can try all you like, but you can't deny that honey!" He says, his eyes bounce off the light, giving them a sparkling apearance.✨

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"deal with death? heh i am death. all i ever feel is death. i see the emeories of every thing that dies. and every emotion. she will, you and your father will eradicate her sadness soon." she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ariel smiled and nodded "Alright, as long as I know she won't always be sad" she said happily.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]✨"If you want to believe that, I'm not going to stop you." He says. "Anyways, even though my soul isn't good enough for your "refined" taste, I still look stunning, you can try all you like, but you can't deny that honey!" He says, his eyes bounce off the light, giving them a sparkling apearance.✨

[/QUOTE]
"i can deny it..... because i don care for your appearance. you look like one of those who pay thousands to make them self's look pretty. you care about your self mostly and your drunk with your famous power..... id hate to see you if you actually had any reall power." she said coldly to him

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]((Apologizes for Juniper's behavior in advance, he's kind of obnoxious, at first.))

[/QUOTE]
(no need for apologizing.)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked, meals at her old home were never like this, they were pretty much silent and and if her stepmother was present, rather uncomfortable, but no one ever had to wait until someone talked like that, so it was rather new to her "Oh, Alright" she said with a smile and a nod.
Roland poked at her cheek before smiling "Something wrong, you look like you were thinking there for a moment." he said as he tilted his head, knowing this wasn't the usual for most people, probably especially her now that he thought about it, after all, Dakota had told him about her old home and it was nothing like it was here, so many people, all of them family by some extant, and all of them lively.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i can deny it..... because i don care for your appearance. you look like one of those who pay thousands to make them self's look pretty. you care about your self mostly and your drunk with your famous power..... id hate to see you if you actually had any reall power." she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
" Sweetie, your contradicting yourself. You just said I look like one of those people who spend thousands of dollars to make themselves look to pretty, thus you must think I'm gorgeous. " He said snarkily with a wink. "Anyways, sure, you can read souls, but you have no clue about who I am, was, or care about." Juniper says in response to Aya's comment. " I suggest shutting your mouth before you say anything more angsty. It's for your own good, I hate embarrasing others."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" Sweetie, your contradicting yourself. You just said I look like one of those people who spend thousands of dollars to make themselves look to pretty, thus you must think I'm gorgeous. " He said snarkily with a wink. "Anyways, sure, you can read souls, but you have no clue about who I am, was, or care about." Juniper says in response to Aya's comment. " I suggest shutting your mouth before you say anything more angsty. It's for your own good, I hate embarrasing others."

[/QUOTE]
"i said you spend thousands to make your self look pretty... that doesn't mean you are. to me your actually ugly. and if by embarrassing me you mean a fight. you will fall on your ass in fear before the first minuet is up." she said coldly to him as a massive aura of death and dark energy surged from her and over took him giving him a sense that his life might end

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland poked at her cheek before smiling "Something wrong, you look like you were thinking there for a moment." he said as he tilted his head, knowing this wasn't the usual for most people, probably especially her now that he thought about it, after all, Dakota had told him about her old home and it was nothing like it was here, so many people, all of them family by some extant, and all of them lively.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him, snapping out if her thoughts "Huh?, oh, no nothing is wrong" she said giving a reassuring smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i said you spend thousands to make your self look pretty... that doesn't mean you are. to me your actually ugly. and if by embarrassing me you mean a fight. you will fall on your ass in fear before the first minuet is up." she said coldly to him as a massive aura of death and dark energy surged from her and over took him giving him a sense that his life might end

[/QUOTE]
" You act like I actually care what you think of me, honey." He said with pride,not intimidated by the aura of death. "I don't want to fight you, just not feeling it now. Funny, you feel the urge to kill someone over the matter of a few words. With that attitude, you'll never inherit your so called Mom and Dad's position of power." He told her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](yah cova will work)

[/QUOTE]
ok. just kidnap Neruka and gey the fuck outta there xD )))

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" You act like I actually care what you think of me, honey." He said with pride,not intimidated by the aura of death. "I don't want to fight you, just not feeling it now. Funny, you feel the urge to kill someone over the matter of a few words. With that attitude, you'll never inherit your so called Mom and Dad's position of power." He told her.

[/QUOTE]
"my mother is death and i will inherit her position. you on the other hand will inherit nothing. you are a nobody." she said before she just started walking off. "maybe i wouldn't be so angry if you had some manners." she said as she started walking off

TheDragoon said:
Mari laid her head on her shoulder and nuzzled into her neck a bit. "Tired Roselyn looks so Kawaii!" She giggled.
...♱Roselyn giggled a bit before speaking♱...

''Mari no kawaii desu'' (she'll say translation in next post)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](ok can you send me the last posts for her so i can ssee how i can do this?

[/QUOTE]
just...teleport and grab her and get the hell outta there lol...))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"my mother is death and i will inherit her position. you on the other hand will inherit nothing. you are a nobody." she said before she just started walking off. "maybe i wouldn't be so angry if you had some manners." she said as she started walking off

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not sure what your definition of manners is hon." He said, correcting her. "Aww that's too cute! You like to tell people their worthless and use your parents positions as a safety blanket full of your self entitlement." Juniper said with his voice dripping in sarcasm. "Anyways some of us don't have powerful goddess mothers and have to WORK our way to the top... Remind me not to bring Klef around you, I don't want them around people like you." He mutters before walking off.

Can't rap for 3 hours

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I'm not sure what your definition of manners is hon." He said, correcting her. "Aww that's too cute! You like to tell people their worthless and use your parents positions as a safety blanket full of your self entitlement." Juniper said with his voice dripping in sarcasm. "Anyways some of us don't have powerful goddess mothers and have to WORK our way to the top... Remind me not to bring Klef around you, I don't want them around people like you." He mutters before walking off.
Can't rap for 3 hours

[/QUOTE]
she growled and in a second was behind him before she forced him to kneele. "they shouldnt be around you." she said in return

Users who are viewing this thread

Back