• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She soon broke the kiss and smiled down at him. "God I love you." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "I love you too. I don't see any reason why I should'nt either. You're amazing... Even if you can kill someone almost instantly." He said, laughing at his remark. "I'm just messing with you~"

WeirdPrincess said:

Celia nodded and continued making sandwiches, soon finishing one and starting on another. "Yeah... that's why I suggested you bit come, since people may not want to talk or not. I'm not really sure, you know."

-----

(( Yoshino left
xD She eventually got better, though her head still hurts, and left Eleysia to help Celia find Asuka. Shes back at her house now, resting ))
''well...i just need to get some fresh air soon anyway...''

Nonalaka said:
Ariel sighed a little as she hugged the dragon on her lap "He won't hurt anyone, h-he doesn't want to..." She said quietly "But if it can be suppressed...it can be stopped, right? How is it suppressed?" She asked, wanting a way to help maybe.
"three people he used to know sacrificed something of there life for him." she said

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Juniper snickers. " Yes, that's my soul alright!" He says with an extremely sarcastic tone. "Something tells me that your not as good of a soul reader as you would think, but who am I to say, I'm apparently just a cocky yet gorgeous soul."

[/QUOTE]
"see your being cocky by calling your soul georgeous but its not. and i can read souls just fine." she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"three people he used to know sacrificed something of there life for him." she said

[/QUOTE]
"Oh..." She said quietly before going silent, hugging the dragon more as it nuzzled her and cooed in an attempt to calm her.

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "I love you too. I don't see any reason why I should'nt either. You're amazing... Even if you can kill someone almost instantly." He said, laughing at his remark. "I'm just messing with you~"
"well its true." she said to him

Mari sat in the garden of Himeragi's mansion, kicking her feet on a bench. She had a straw hat on to shield herself from the hot sun. She let out a soft sigh as she stretched a bit. "I wonder where Dad or Rosie-San are..." She said softly as she looked around at the exotic plant life. This was her favorite part of the mansion, so why wouldn't she be here?

@HimeragiSeiker

TheDragoon said:
Mari sat in the garden of Himeragi's mansion, kicking her feet on a bench. She had a straw hat on to shield herself from the hot sun. She let out a soft sigh as she stretched a bit. "I wonder where Dad or Rosie-San are..." She said softly as she looked around at the exotic plant life. This was her favorite part of the mansion, so why wouldn't she be here?
@HimeragiSeiker
...♱Roselyn was coming outside as she stretched a little bit obviously tired♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn was coming outside as she stretched a little bit obviously tired♱...
Mari smiled when she saw Roselyn. "Hello Rosie-San!" She said happily and leaned back a bit in the bench. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](may i send cova?)

[/QUOTE]
if you want...your kidnapping Neruka)

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled when she saw Roselyn. "Hello Rosie-San!" She said happily and leaned back a bit in the bench. "How are you feeling?" She asked.
''oh..hey Mari. kinda tired''

...♱She said before sitting next to Mari with a small giggle♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"but dont worry your father is safe now." she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ariel smiled a little, that news was a little comforting "but for how long?" She asked as she looked to Thana.

HimeragiSeiker said:
if you want...your kidnapping Neruka)
''oh..hey Mari. kinda tired''

...♱She said before sitting next to Mari with a small giggle♱...
Mari laid her head on her shoulder and nuzzled into her neck a bit. "Tired Roselyn looks so Kawaii!" She giggled.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"at least a hundred years if he lives a peacful life." she said

[/QUOTE]
Ariel's smile grew, "then that's enough time to figure out if it can be prevented, right?" She asked with a hopeful look in her eyes. "Then mom and Dad will never be sad, cause they don't have to worry!"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel's smile grew, "then that's enough time to figure out if it can be prevented, right?" She asked with a hopeful look in her eyes. "Then mom and Dad will never be sad, cause they don't have to worry!"
"yup." she said to her with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yup." she said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Ariel smiled "Good, I wanna find a way to help someday...since my mom and dad try so hard to keep me happy, I want to make them happy too"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled "Good, I wanna find a way to help someday...since my mom and dad try so hard to keep me happy, I want to make them happy too"
"im sure there happy as long as they have you ." she said. "i know im that way." she said with a small giggle

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"im sure there happy as long as they have you ." she said. "i know im that way." she said with a small giggle

[/QUOTE]
"My still mom gets sad sometimes though even if she tries to hide it" she said with a slight frown "She had to kill my grandmother when I was a kid, both me and Dad told her that we don't hate her for it, but I guess she's still upset at herself for doing it." She said with a small nod.

Nonalaka said:
"My still mom gets sad sometimes though even if she tries to hide it" she said with a slight frown "She had to kill my grandmother when I was a kid, both me and Dad told her that we don't hate her for it, but I guess she's still upset at herself for doing it." She said with a small nod.
"well i understand that. it would be hard having to kill some one like that." she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"well its true." she said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I know that." Luke said, smiling up at her. "I just look pass it. It doesn't matter that you can do that stuff to me. I'm just happy you actually love me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back