• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"im sorry may you repost.)

[/QUOTE]
((Well I will if you want but its like the second post on this page xD ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn giggled a bit before speaking♱...
''Mari no kawaii desu'' (she'll say translation in next post)
Mari blushed and kissed Mari's cheek. "Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it." She said happily. "I'm hungry, you want to eat something?" He asked.

---Meanwhile...

A group of soldiers walked in and saluted what looked to be the president. "Good job on apprehending 0924, aka "Akiba". He will prove very useful for our cause..." The president lightly as he passed by soldiers in a lab. He was following 2 scientists to it's center. "Akiba is now finally fully operational once again. Not only that, we were able replicate the technology and make more..." One of the scientists said before they flipped a switch on a large cylinder-like tube. Akiba floated in the center of the tub. His Nasod arm was re-equipped to his body. But they thought maybe they'd make him a little human that way he could lead his new army of clones. Not only that, lights flashed on behind the tube and revealed several other Akiba's, but they were fully nasod. There were probably hundreds of them.

Akiba was awake, looking down at the president with a cold look. He hadn't gotten captured, because he went with them on purpose. Without Natsumi, he had nothing left to live for. So he decided to go back to the sole purpose of why he was created. To destroy everything in his path.

--Somewhere Secret--

-Intro-

Sometimes, in a generation something happens that alters the course of human progress and leaves a dark and sinister taint on history. The world had collectively did, what one man tried to do, over eighty years ago. It had cut out a piece of itself, and branded it dangerous. Now with strict government control, all supers are required to be chipped or collared, and must remain in re-education facilities until proven to be able to exist nominally in society, albeit as second or third class citizens. However, Sometimes someone is called back from history to again try to stop the unstoppable. This boy, returned to flesh, now has a choice. A choice that could affect human progress or remove it. To rebel or to submit. An age old question, sometimes it is easier to give in, to kneel to put the king on the throne, so to speak. However, who can ignore the suffering of millions of people, forced into servitude, because they lost the genetic lottery, or came to earth on a misguided whim? This Boy along with others will face the choice as the Second Agenda begins Act 2.

--Hector--

Hector was running through the woods, he fashioned a spear. He stripped down to his shorts and ran in the cool morning hour. He had to clear his head. He really liked the girl, but he needed to think...

@MurfBall353

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](oh xD )
"yeah.." thana said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Ariel smiled back "What're you doing out here anyways, your job seems like it would be a busy one, are you taking a break?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled back "What're you doing out here anyways, your job seems like it would be a busy one, are you taking a break?" She asked curiously.
"oh im always doing my job." she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"oh im always doing my job." she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ariel blinked "Even now?, you look super relaxed though"

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed and kissed Mari's cheek. "Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it." She said happily. "I'm hungry, you want to eat something?" He asked.
---Meanwhile...

A group of soldiers walked in and saluted what looked to be the president. "Good job on apprehending 0924, aka "Akiba". He will prove very useful for our cause..." The president lightly as he passed by soldiers in a lab. He was following 2 scientists to it's center. "Akiba is now finally fully operational once again. Not only that, we were able replicate the technology and make more..." One of the scientists said before they flipped a switch on a large cylinder-like tube. Akiba floated in the center of the tub. His Nasod arm was re-equipped to his body. But they thought maybe they'd make him a little human that way he could lead his new army of clones. Not only that, lights flashed on behind the tube and revealed several other Akiba's, but they were fully nasod. There were probably hundreds of them.

Akiba was awake, looking down at the president with a cold look. He hadn't gotten captured, because he went with them on purpose. Without Natsumi, he had nothing left to live for. So he decided to go back to the sole purpose of why he was created. To destroy everything in his path.
''no..i already ate''

''...*sigh*...Akiba, why would you join the pathetic humans...? im gonna have to wreck some stuff. Apple, you coming?''

''yes...seeing how humans possess nasod technology, they must not have it...we must destroy everything...''

...✦They said watching a screen that was coming from an invisible drone inside that was stalking the president and Akiba✦...

''im gonna have to call my armies...and have them crush them...''

''...kill Akiba as well...he needs to be put out of his misery..''

(battle coming up)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yup even now im working. even when im asleep im working" she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Ariel looked at her "Wow, that must take a lot of work and willpower, if I had a job, well I will in the future, I'll probably do my mothers job, but I dunno if I'd sacrifice my naps for it" she giggled, though now that she thought about it, her mother was always getting up during the night to do her job so maybe she would... The thought caused her to pout a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked at her "Wow, that must take a lot of work and willpower, if I had a job, well I will in the future, I'll probably do my mothers job, but I dunno if I'd sacrifice my naps for it" she giggled, though now that she thought about it, her mother was always getting up during the night to do her job so maybe she would... The thought caused her to pout a little.
"well ive done this ever since eternity started so im used to working while i sleep." she said tov her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"well ive done this ever since eternity started so im used to working while i sleep." she said tov her

[/QUOTE]
Ariel nodded "Oh, right, I guess that makes sense" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]thana smiled back at her before sighing a little. "so how old are you?" she asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'm 17 now" she said with a smile. "I grew quickly" she said with a nod

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no..i already ate''

''...*sigh*...Akiba, why would you join the pathetic humans...? im gonna have to wreck some stuff. Apple, you coming?''

''yes...seeing how humans possess nasod technology, they must not have it...we must destroy everything...''

...✦They said watching a screen that was coming from an invisible drone inside that was stalking the president and Akiba✦...

''im gonna have to call my armies...and have them crush them...''

''...kill Akiba as well...he needs to be put out of his misery..''

(battle coming up)
Mari nodded and let a apple fall into her hand. "Mmk, then what do you want to do?" She asked as she sunk her teeth into the apple.

---

((Mmk, but I don't get why Natsumi hates him so much xD He saved her life... Sort of.))

Akiba suddenly started tapping controls on his arm. The scientists eyes widened. "No! Quick! Stop him!" They started hollering. But it was already too late. Akiba's tears welled up. It hurt but finally his arm exploded, destroying the drone and every living thing in the base. However...

A army of Akiba marched out from the debris. A bleeding Akiba walked forward, coughing blood and missing a arm... "Forgive me Natsumi... Please... I'm sorry for all that I said back then. But... My creators must be punished. I can't let you get hurt again either. What am I supposed to do without you Natsumi? I love you..." He said as he clenched his fist with his free arm. He then realized he was talking to himself. "Ugh, this is cheesy. Let's just go and destroy these filthy humans." He said as he made a motion with his head and the Akiba's all ran off. He was too weak to do anything so he just sat against a tree. Like broken machinery.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"and i will always." she saids before leaning down and kissing him again

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and kissed Rina back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"sounds like all god children." she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Ariel nodded and giggled a little "Yeah, do you have kids?" She asked, tilting her head.

LunaCrosby said:
Akane looked at Mal, shoving onto his bed so she could get pass. "Sorry to hear that, hun. He's a smart kid. I'm pretty sure he's safe." She said in a reassuring tone. Roman groaned, "I'm your son. Do you ever think about me?" Akane nodded, "I'm thinking about your kids aren't I?" Roman sighed and didn't say anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back