• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin was in the kitchen making herself a sandwich, Nona was laying on her shoulder watching everything Rin was doing✵...
Doragon waved at Nona and Rin and hopped up to the counter while Hanran left the bathroom, his shirt off and his lower section covered by a towel. "Oi." He said, looking at her a bit annoyed. "Didn't make any for me?" He asked as he went to change his clothes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsume soon took out the needle and put it in her pocket☫...
''dont say good bye...im going to recreate you...''

...☫She said before turning away to destroy the nasods. Apple followed as well as a Nasod army appeared behind them and attacked the 'Akiba Nasods'☫...
The nasod army definitely took care of the Akiba Nasods, but due to having the same tech as Akiba, they had godlike abilities so the nasod army was at a disadvantage. However, with the addition of Apple and Natsume, they were on even ground. Parts and oil flew everywhere during the battle.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus swam back to the beach and sat in a beach chair that was open. He looked around for Ilaani to see what she looked like in a bathing suit again. He knew he was secretly perverted, but come on, who didn't like bikini babes?
((XDDD))

@Nonalaka
Ilaani had since swam back as well and wasn't far behind him "That was nice~ I haven't went for a swim in ages" she said with a smile, as she made her way over to sit on the chair next to him, pushing a piece of hair away from her face.

LunaCrosby said:
(alright :D )
Asako was laying in a clear area of the park, really bored. "I'm so bored..." she whined to no one in particular.

Kenai was walking through the park placing his hands into the pockets of his jacket as he did so, passing the grassy area he heard what sounded to be whining, causing his ears to perk up and his eyes to lazily gaze over in the direction of whining. "Then go do something, whining won't cure your boredom" he said, thinking aloud as he passed the whining girl.

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm....sure, I like cotton candy a lot"" Lucy said and nodded.
Ulqui nodded, "Cool. I'll probably need some after this." He said as he looked back at the roller coaster.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani had since swam back as well and wasn't far behind him "That was nice~ I haven't went for a swim in ages" she said with a smile, as she made her way over to sit on the chair next to him, pushing a piece of hair away from her face.
Nexus smiled at her and nodded. "I'm glad your having fun. You want to get smoothies at the beach bar?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled at her and nodded. "I'm glad your having fun. You want to get smoothies at the beach bar?" He asked her.
Ilaani looked to him before smiling "Smoothies? Sure" she said with a nod "And of course I'm having fun, the beach is one of my favourite places" which was true, even if people could see the scar on her back and some kids did ask about it, she never let it bother her really, or she'd try distract herself from the people staring.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yeah that might be true.... but now Misaki's gone as well." she said.
Akane hugged Mal and smiled, "You'll find them. I can tell. If it means anything, I'll be looking when I can." She told as she let go.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai was walking through the park placing his hands into the pockets of his jacket as he did so, passing the grassy area he heard what sounded to be whining, causing his ears to perk up and his eyes to lazily gaze over in the direction of whining. "Then go do something, whining won't cure your boredom" he said, thinking aloud as he passed the whining girl.
Asako looked over at him and sat up "I already would be if there was something to do" she said.

Roman said:
Akane hugged Mal and smiled, "You'll find them. I can tell. If it means anything, I'll be looking when I can." She told as she let go.
Mal nodded "alright... at least it won't be hard to find anybody with white hair... it's not really common" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked over at him and sat up "I already would be if there was something to do" she said.
Kenai slowed his walking until he stopped, looking back at the girl "So, there's absolutely nothing you're interested in that you could do? I find that hard to believe"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui nodded, "Cool. I'll probably need some after this." He said as he looked back at the roller coaster.

Lucy nodded "alright, where do you want to sit when it's our turn? the front, middle, the back... anywhere" she asked

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "alright... at least it won't be hard to find anybody with white hair... it's not really common" she said.
"It's not common amongst humans." Akane said, nodding her head. "And your kids aren't exactly human... Also some humans sometimes dye their hair white. Just not many."

As Regan shopped, she wondered. Did this boy like her, too? When will this BS police crap end? Will she have to get a job? After Regan bought all the groceries, she picked up a newspaper to look at jobs. She walked home with the groceries, and got an idea, she could be an animal trainer! Regan already spoke to animals since she was a preteen, so it fit perfectly! When Regan got home, she noticed Hector was missing. But she wasn't worried, Regan knew he was okay...hopefully. She blew the air Matress up in her room, on the other side.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai slowed his walking until he stopped, looking back at the girl "So, there's absolutely nothing you're interested in that you could do? I find that hard to believe"
Asako crossed her arms "I look eleven to everyone so I can't do most of what I wan't, they don't believe me when I say i'm 16" she sighed. "they usually say something like. 'where's your parent's?' or 'your too young for this, blah blah blah'" she said, putting on a mocking fake deepish voice.

Roman said:
"It's not common amongst humans." Akane said, nodding her head. "And your kids aren't exactly human... Also some humans sometimes dye their hair white. Just not many."
Mal nodded "another reason to be worried, the human's could easily tell that they weren't human just by their hair, considering they're still young and the chance of them thinking they might be a human dying it white would be very small" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked to him before smiling "Smoothies? Sure" she said with a nod "And of course I'm having fun, the beach is one of my favourite places" which was true, even if people could see the scar on her back and some kids did ask about it, she never let it bother her really, or she'd try distract herself from the people staring.
Nexus took her hand in his and kissed it gently before chuckling and standing up with her, walking to get smoothies with her. He was glad he was with the girl he loved more than anyone else in the world.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him, snapping out if her thoughts "Huh?, oh, no nothing is wrong" she said giving a reassuring smile.
((@Tobi Neafearn I think so? Did you reply to that?))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus took her hand in his and kissed it gently before chuckling and standing up with her, walking to get smoothies with her. He was glad he was with the girl he loved more than anyone else in the world.
Ilaani laughed lightly when he kissed her hand, enjoying the day so far, since everything was pretty much perfect, even the weather, happily walking alongside Nexus as they reached the bar.

Nonalaka said:
((@Tobi Neafearn I think so? Did you reply to that?))
((No i did not, it never gave me an alert ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him, snapping out if her thoughts "Huh?, oh, no nothing is wrong" she said giving a reassuring smile.
Roland raised an eye brow before nodding "Okay, but if anythings bothering you let me know..." he said as he looked at her with suspicion, wondering what she was thinking before noticing his mother smirking while looking at him and Dakota out of the corner of her eye.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako crossed her arms "I look eleven to everyone so I can't do most of what I wan't, they don't believe me when I say i'm 16" she sighed. "they usually say something like. 'where's your parent's?' or 'your too young for this, blah blah blah'" she said, putting on a mocking fake deepish voice.
Kenai looked at her and raised a brow, she didn't look as young as eleven to him really.... But her whining certainly made her sound eleven in his opinion "Then take someone who looks older with you, then they might think they are supervising you or something" he shrugged.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((No i did not, it never gave me an alert ;- ;) )
Roland raised an eye brow before nodding "Okay, but if anythings bothering you let me know..." he said as he looked at her with suspicion, wondering what she was thinking before noticing his mother smirking while looking at him and Dakota out of the corner of her eye.

[/QUOTE]
((That's okay, it happens me a lot :'3))

Dakota nodded "I will, I promise" she said with a smile, there really wasn't anything wrong, she just wasn't used to families being that way, since her own was less than social, so she was simply adjusting to things here.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "another reason to be worried, the human's could easily tell that they weren't human just by their hair, considering they're still young and the chance of them thinking they might be a human dying it white would be very small" she said.
"Mal, I'm pretty sure the kids know how to blend in with society. Especially Misaki. She is a little ninja after all." Akane told her. "Roman has done it... You're kids are smart. They'll make it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back