• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
The nasod army definitely took care of the Akiba Nasods, but due to having the same tech as Akiba, they had godlike abilities so the nasod army was at a disadvantage. However, with the addition of Apple and Natsume, they were on even ground. Parts and oil flew everywhere during the battle.
(uh no. The Nasod army is...way stronger than the Akiba's...and most of the nasod armies could use magic while others have advanced weapon skills. Even with advanced weaponry. even some titans)

These nasods are the strongest

The hugest

Lesser ones..

800px-4-6new.jpg

''is this going too far Apple?''

''every last Akiba Nasod must be destroyed. we just need to find documents and files of any Nasod Technology in this world and destroy it..''

...?She said before opening a holographic panel which had all Nasod Technology files and started to destroy the files. Her Nasod Army was way too strong for the Akiba Nasods (because...Nasod is not really pure Nasod. just a lesser hybrid. Even the Akiba Nasods, they are human made Nasods. Not the real deal. Its like artificial nasods. The Nasod Army is the real deal) A feminine was soon heard as she ordered the other nasods?...

''Take all of these Artificial Nasods down. they need to know that we're far superior than these...stupid pathetic robots..''

...?She said before looking at an incoming Akiba Nasod and teleporting it away only for 2 whiles to remain as they sliced the Nasod into bits before the girl nasod appeared from above landing in the bits before grabbing the wheels?...

''how pathetic for humans to create such a weak and pathetic army such as this...they have no knowledge of any advanced techniques...''

tumblr_nxf06855HZ1tdxlh1o1_1280.png

(bottom line, the Akiba Nasods are weaker than the Nasod Army. because the Nasod Army is advanced and their also smart, as if they have a mind and soul and organized to eliminate specific targets. As for the Akiba Nasods destroying everything in their path, their durability must be low...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((That's okay, it happens me a lot :'3))
Dakota nodded "I will, I promise" she said with a smile, there really wasn't anything wrong, she just wasn't used to families being that way, since her own was less than social, so she was simply adjusting to things here.
Roland nodded before sighing "You better or.. or... well... i'm not sure yet, though i'm sure you know me well enough to know what would happen." he said trying to lighten the mood a little, he was sure by this time tomorrow night she would be somewhat use to having everyone around, but that didn't help tonight.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before sighing "You better or.. or... well... i'm not sure yet, though i'm sure you know me well enough to know what would happen." he said trying to lighten the mood a little, he was sure by this time tomorrow night she would be somewhat use to having everyone around, but that didn't help tonight.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled softly "I know, I know, you won't have to though, I promise there's nothing wrong Roy, you don't need to worry about me, okay?" She said reassuringly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she growled and in a second was behind him before she forced him to kneele. "they shouldnt be around you." she said in return

[/QUOTE]
He was in a kneeling position, but seemed to be rather enjoying it. "Excuse me?" He says cracking a smile and furrowing his brow.

Roman said:
Talia looked at the bodies one more time before following Elora. "That has to be embarrassing. They bot outnumbered us and had more weapons. Whoever they were, weren't trained correctly or something." She said, sighing quietly.
Elora Capistrano

"They were doomed from the start, even if they did have more members and weapons." Elora stated as she tied her hair back with a band that was around her wrist. When she had been fighting, or more likely killing, the other men, there shooting was sloppy and they had bad aim. At least to her that was the case. "At least that's over with, hopefully there won't be anymore." Elora pulled her keys out of her pocket once they were close enough to her house. It was gated off, so she had to press the buzzer so she could be let in. After waiting a few seconds, the gates opened and she walked through. Her place wasn't anything extravagant, sure it was a little bigger than the ones beside it and it was gated, but it looked just like a regular home. It had that cozy kind of feeling, which Elora liked.

tumblr_inline_nw40ibgkSV1ttpj2q_1280.jpg

Swinging her keys around her finger, she spoke, "Just to let you know, there's another girl living here. If I didn't say so already. She's pretty nice, one of my subordinates. The only one that lives with me, since she doesn't have anywhere else to stay and I'm pretty fond of her." That and she also made pretty good food, cleaned the house when Elora was to lazy to do it herself, and on top of that was adorable, but she wasn't gonna say that.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i just need to get some fresh air soon anyway...''
"Okay, that's fine!" Celia said a little cheerfully as she finished making the sandwiches, soon putting away the ingredients she had gotten out. She had made more than enough sandwiches, to many actually, so she held one out to her. "Want one before we go?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay, that's fine!" Celia said a little cheerfully as she finished making the sandwiches, soon putting away the ingredients she had gotten out. She had made more than enough sandwiches, to many actually, so she held one out to her. "Want one before we go?"

''oh...sure. thank you''

...✦She said before she took it and took a bite✦...

''mm! its good!''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]--The maids.--
A light strip lit up the path for the maids and the boys to travel to the labs.

--Beatrice--

Beatrice poked the sleeping girl with her pipe. "I guess you can tell her when she wakes up." Beatrice said with a laugh. "Now lets get down to business. You want to keep the boy safe. Thats noble, considering you like him. However, I can never let him go, because he is a threat to the world." She said. "But what I can do, is offer you three a deal. Serve me faith fully, and you wont have to be chipped, But fail me, and I will send him into space." She said with a grin. "And serve me well, and I will thaw him out." She continued "My daughter needs companions, people to show her the world. And I have chosen you three to do so." she finished as she puffed on her pipe. "And as a bonus, you can see him whenever you want to. My treat." she offered....

--Succubus--

She held Kenji close, right into her cleavage. "It will all be okay..." she cooed as she held him close....

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

@Sailor Adams[/b][/color][/font]

[/QUOTE]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ack..!''
...✦Neruka exclaimed before passing out and being carried away✦...

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

(dont come after Neruka
xD its part of the character development...well the arab part..)

More and more they started to feel like this was bad idea. Klef started to wonder if they'll even be treated like a citizen, something was telling them that wouldn't be the case. Being chipped was their first real opportunity to have order and security in their life, but was it worth the trade of constantly being monitered and being continue being a lower class citizen for the rest of their life. Klef looks over to see one of the maids now unconscious... This could be their chance to escape!

HimeragiSeiker said:
(uh no. The Nasod army is...way stronger than the Akiba's...and most of the nasod armies could use magic while others have advanced weapon skills. Even with advanced weaponry. even some titans)
These nasods are the strongest

The hugest

Lesser ones..

800px-4-6new.jpg

''is this going too far Apple?''

''every last Akiba Nasod must be destroyed. we just need to find documents and files of any Nasod Technology in this world and destroy it..''

...?She said before opening a holographic panel which had all Nasod Technology files and started to destroy the files. Her Nasod Army was way too strong for the Akiba Nasods (because...Nasod is not really pure Nasod. just a lesser hybrid. Even the Akiba Nasods, they are human made Nasods. Not the real deal. Its like artificial nasods. The Nasod Army is the real deal) A feminine was soon heard as she ordered the other nasods?...

''Take all of these Artificial Nasods down. they need to know that we're far superior than these...stupid pathetic robots..''

...?She said before looking at an incoming Akiba Nasod and teleporting it away only for 2 whiles to remain as they sliced the Nasod into bits before the girl nasod appeared from above landing in the bits before grabbing the wheels?...

''how pathetic for humans to create such a weak and pathetic army such as this...they have no knowledge of any advanced techniques...''

tumblr_nxf06855HZ1tdxlh1o1_1280.png

(bottom line, the Akiba Nasods are weaker than the Nasod Army. because the Nasod Army is advanced and their also smart, as if they have a mind and soul and organized to eliminate specific targets. As for the Akiba Nasods destroying everything in their path, their durability must be low...)
((Mmk, sorry xD ))

The Akiba Nasods flew across the air as oil and bolts flew everywhere. Their defeat was inevitable. Pretty soon all of them were destroyed.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly when he kissed her hand, enjoying the day so far, since everything was pretty much perfect, even the weather, happily walking alongside Nexus as they reached the bar.
Nexus took a seat and called over a tender for them. "So, what flavor do you want?" He asked Ilaani.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy nodded "alright, where do you want to sit when it's our turn? the front, middle, the back... anywhere" she asked
Ulqui thought for a moment, the front was a bad choice for him. He didn't like sitting in the front, since you'd be the first one going down a large drop. The back was out of the option too, so it would have to be the middle. It wasn't to close to the front, nor to far in the back. That would be fine with him. "The middle is fine, or anywhere close to the middle."

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk, sorry xD ))
The Akiba Nasods flew across the air as oil and bolts flew everywhere. Their defeat was inevitable. Pretty soon all of them were destroyed.
''and...off to home''

...✦She said before the Nasod Armies quickly repaired any damages to city and revived the fallen people. Akiba was one of the revived before the Nasods dimension jumped to their own dimension, Atlas✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Klef, Alejandro, try not to get any ideas...even though i would let you escape, i cant..''
@Sailor Adams

[/color][/font]

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked at her and raised a brow, she didn't look as young as eleven to him really.... But her whining certainly made her sound eleven in his opinion "Then take someone who looks older with you, then they might think they are supervising you or something" he shrugged.
Asako continued looking at him. "take someone who look's older?" she repeated.

"hmm... there's Hakuru and yui... but Hakuru has a dark aura around her... and Yui always looks bored..." she said to herself before talking again "since you gave me the idea I say you have to do it" she said and stood up.

Roman said:
Klef didn't look at the maid lady, or whatever her name was. He sighed and looked at his hand, seeing the emptiness it had without Hyouinmaru around. "I wouldn't make a move. Not without my sword." He said, furrowing his brows.
@Sailor Adams
Klef sighed. " Alright, but are you really ok with being chipped?"

Roman said:
"Mal, I'm pretty sure the kids know how to blend in with society. Especially Misaki. She is a little ninja after all." Akane told her. "Roman has done it... You're kids are smart. They'll make it."
"yeah.. your right... i'm sure they're fine..." Mal said.

Roman said:
Klef didn't look at the maid lady, or whatever her name was. He sighed and looked at his hand, seeing the emptiness it had without Hyouinmaru around. "I wouldn't make a move. Not without my sword." He said, furrowing his brows.
@Sailor Adams
''and to think you could fight me? i dont think so...''

@WeirdPrincess @Sailor Adams

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui thought for a moment, the front was a bad choice for him. He didn't like sitting in the front, since you'd be the first one going down a large drop. The back was out of the option too, so it would have to be the middle. It wasn't to close to the front, nor to far in the back. That would be fine with him. "The middle is fine, or anywhere close to the middle."

Lucy nodded "alright! the middle it is, well, as close as to the middle as we can" she said and nodded.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef sighed. " Alright, but are you really ok with being chipped?"

[/QUOTE]
HimeragiSeiker said:
''and to think you could fight me? i dont think so...''
@Sailor Adams
Alejandro looked at Klef and nodded, "If it means I get Hyouinmaru back, then I'll be alright." He said, his gaze trailing over to Seria, "There's people who can. There's always someone who can."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus took a seat and called over a tender for them. "So, what flavor do you want?" He asked Ilaani.
"Uhm..." Ilaani thought about it, deciding to just pick one instead of rambling on about flavours for a long time, remembering back to doing that with ice cream once and not realising, she wasn't going to put him through listening to that again she thought to herself causing her to laugh silently for a moment "Uhm, I'm fine with strawberry" she said with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah.. your right... i'm sure they're fine..." Mal said.
"If I'm right don't worry too much. You'll stress yourself out." Akane told Mal. "Now get some rest. After all the looking you and Roman did, you deserve it." Roman looked over at Akane and smiled, "Thanks mom." Akane nodded before giving Mal another hug and Roman one too before leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back