• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yeah... though i'm kind of hoping it happens..." she said.
"We both are. Something good neeneeds to happen... And I swear if one my children are chipped I'll tear the government to pieces with my bare hands."

Nonalaka said:
"The amusement park?" He repeated "Alright then" he nodded, high rides really weren't his thing, maybe since she's so short they wouldn't be allowed on the really high ones....he hoped so... "So, what's your name? This would be an odd day if I went about it not knowing who you are..." He said looking back at her.
Asako walked over to him "my name? it's Asako, your's?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako walked over to him "my name? it's Asako, your's?" she asked.
Kenai nodded "Well, Its, uh nice to meet you Asako, I'm Kenai"

Nonalaka said:
"Well taking into account that I rambled on about like...a hundred different flavours for an embarrassingly long time, I didn't think you'd actually remember which I actually got in the end up" she laughed "Im glad you remember our first date as well as I do..." she said happily
Nexus chuckled. "I remember because I thought it was cute and I was awaiting your answer. You didn't think I didn't listen to you?" He laughed. "It's no big deal anyway, how about we change the subject?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Well, Its, uh nice to meet you Asako, I'm Kenai"
"nice to meet you Kenai, now what are you? last time I checked human's didn't have those kind of ear's" she said and pointed at them.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked over at Klef and spoke, "Even if I didn't get chipped, I'd have my sword back. I'm only doing this to protect people." He simply said. "I'm doing this so I won't hurt my friends."
Klef nodded, maybe it was for the best. " I don't want to hurt anyone too..." They mumbled once again succumbing to the idea of being chipped.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus chuckled. "I remember because I thought it was cute and I was awaiting your answer. You didn't think I didn't listen to you?" He laughed. "It's no big deal anyway, how about we change the subject?" He asked.
"Well I didn't think rambling would be a cute quality...a-and I'm not cute" she huffed a little. She then looked over at him when he mentioned a new subject "Uhm, sure, I guess"

LunaCrosby said:
"nice to meet you Kenai, now what are you? last time I checked human's didn't have those kind of ear's" she said and pointed at them.
Kenai's ears twitched a little when she mentioned them "Well I'm a wolf, I suppose would be the easiest explaination" he said with a nod before looking at her.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
Klef nodded, maybe it was for the best. " I don't want to hurt anyone too..." They mumbled once again succumbing to the idea of being chipped.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded and looked around, "What's your plan when we become one with society?" He asked

Nonalaka said:
Kenai's ears twitched a little when she mentioned them "Well I'm a wolf, I suppose would be the easiest explaination" he said with a nod before looking at her.
"so your a wolf with a human look? just with ears with it"Asako said.

LunaCrosby said:
"so your a wolf with a human look? just with ears with it"Asako said.
"And a tail" Kenai then scratched the back of his head a little as he thought about her question. "I'm human, but with a wolfs spirit in my body as well as a humans, so I guess the spirit represents itself in that way...If that makes sense" he tried to explain "Everyone where I live has an animal spirit linked with their own...for example, my sisters have a spirit of a bear and a spirit of a deer in their bodies as well as human"

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and looked around, "What's your plan when we become one with society?" He asked
" Don't laugh, but i'd like to become the world's greatest magician." Klef informed him jokingly but at the same time dead serious, as they started reverting to their original happy-go-lucky self that wasn't present during the last few hours. "When we get out I'd like to get settled in here, something about this city makes me want to stay for awhile. Also, maybe find my mentor again, it's so strange being all by myself again. Maybe go to school?" They told Alejandro.

Nonalaka said:
"Well I didn't think rambling would be a cute quality...a-and I'm not cute" she huffed a little. She then looked over at him when he mentioned a new subject "Uhm, sure, I guess"
Nexus sighed. "Axel is going off to ask Kotori if she'll live with him so... I guess your all I have now." He said as he looked off towards the sea.

Nonalaka said:
"And a tail" Kenai then scratched the back of his head a little as he thought about her question. "I'm human, but with a wolfs spirit in my body as well as a humans, so I guess the spirit represents itself in that way...If that makes sense" he tried to explain "Everyone where I live has an animal spirit linked with their own...for example, my sisters have a spirit of a bear and a spirit of a deer in their bodies as well as human"
Asako tilted her head "can two people have the same spirit?" she asked.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed. "Axel is going off to ask Kotori if she'll live with him so... I guess your all I have now." He said as he looked off towards the sea.
Ilaani blinked before frowning slightly "He's your best friend, I'm sure you'll still see him around" she said in a reassuring tone "And I don't plan on leaving you on your own so you'll never be alone"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
" Don't laugh, but i'd like to become the world's greatest magician." Klef informed him jokingly but at the same time dead serious, as they started reverting to their original happy-go-lucky self that wasn't present during the last few hours. "When we get out I'd like to get settled in here, something about this city makes me want to stay for awhile. Also, maybe find my mentor again, it's so strange being all by myself again. Maybe go to school?" They told Alejandro.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro chuckled, "I just wanna get home. To my family. My parents and my sister.. My grandmother too." He said, smiling a little. "I know most children have this wish, but I want to be stronger than my dad someday. Not to prove myself to him, but to prove myself to everyone." He told Klef, his smile returning unlike the expressionless face he had when arguing with Seria.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head "can two people have the same spirit?" she asked.
Kenai shook his head "Two people can have the same type of animal, but not the same spirit, the animal spirit you have is sort of like... Your guardian in a way, they'll look out for you"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled softly "I know, I know, you won't have to though, I promise there's nothing wrong Roy, you don't need to worry about me, okay?" She said reassuringly
Roland nodded before smiling "Fine, but if there is and i have to end up prying, well, y'know~" he said as he looked at her with a playful smirk.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai shook his head "Two people can have the same type of animal, but not the same spirit, the animal spirit you have is sort of like... Your guardian in a way, they'll look out for you"
Asako nodded "I get it now" she said.

Roman said:
"We both are. Something good neeneeds to happen... And I swear if one my children are chipped I'll tear the government to pieces with my bare hands."
Mal nodded "i'll destroy each and every one of them" she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before smiling "Fine, but if there is and i have to end up prying, well, y'know~" he said as he looked at her with a playful smirk.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota's cheeks went a light pink for a brief moment "You won't need to" she said laughing a little

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded "I get it now" she said.
"So, while were on the subject, are you human?" He asked, raising a brow as he looked at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back