• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded in agreement, "We seem have similar wishes. Maybe that's why we get along so well.."
" No matter what happens today, even if they turn our minds into goop, you'll always be my friend." They stated, knowing the possibility of the two being separated after being chipped was high.

TheDragoon said:
((And she STILL looks like she's giving a perverted glare xD No offense... >.<))
Akiba woke about a hour later. He saw his arm was still missing and was surprised he was even alive after all of that. "Why... Why did you save me?" He asked himself, saving it as a private question for later. He wasn't mad about it, he just wanted to know why...
its a rape face)))

...☫Natsume was still asleep on his lap cuddled on him☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushe but smiled and let him
(Fade)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Can you start please? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She would wake up a couple muinets later outside where ever she was with her hands and feet cuffed and cova standing with her back to her doing some diagnostics on herself

[/QUOTE]
''n-ngh...wha..?''

...✦Neruka soon finally woke up✦...

''where the...where the hell am i...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
its a rape face)))
...☫Natsume was still asleep on his lap cuddled on him☫...
((Plz dun raep meh... ;- ;) )

Akiba couldn't exactly get up because he no longer had the strength to. He would need his other arm to pick her up with both arms but he couldn't do that anymore. So he just brushed her hair as soft as he could as he looked at the sky. It was nighttime now. The bustle of the city could now be heard outside the park and the sky with littered with stars. He smiled at them softly. "I wonder how many of those are there..." He said softly to himself so Natsume couldn't hear.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Alejandro smiled at Klef before looking at Seria. It wasn't her that was upsetting him, he was just angry about his sword being stolen, or the fact that he and Klef were kidnapped. "That's right, Klef. We'll always be friends. Even if I don't remember you one day because of these dumb chips, I'll hope to meet you again. Lets just say as long as these chips don't fry our brains we'll be okay."

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked before frowning slightly "He's your best friend, I'm sure you'll still see him around" she said in a reassuring tone "And I don't plan on leaving you on your own so you'll never be alone"
Nexus nodded softly and smiled at her. "Thank you, I appreciate it." He said as their smoothies arrived. He took a soft slurp out of his so he wouldn't get a brain freeze.

TheDragoon said:
((Plz dun raep meh... ;- ;) )
Akiba couldn't exactly get up because he no longer had the strength to. He would need his other arm to pick her up with both arms but he couldn't do that anymore. So he just brushed her hair as soft as he could as he looked at the sky. It was nighttime now. The bustle of the city could now be heard outside the park and the sky with littered with stars. He smiled at them softly. "I wonder how many of those are there..." He said softly to himself so Natsume couldn't hear.
...☫Neruka soon started to wake up☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She had had enough and grabbed him by the collar and launched him into a near by wall

[/QUOTE]
Half way into the journey to the wall, Juniper decided to let the girl win, otherwise her confidence would have taken a beating. The sleeping beauty lied by the wall, limp. " Alright you win, I know I'm a no one, your a special little snowflake with Death as a mother. Anything else?" He asks, literally spoon feeding the girl what she wanted to hear.

Roman said:
(((( Can you start please? ))))
Rina layed next to him on there bed her breath heavy as she slowly slid as close as she could while pulling the sheets up over them as she rested her head on his chest

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked "i'm not short i'm fun sized" she said before crossing her arm's "and no they all aren't, it's just me"
Kenai chuckled lightly "Fun-sized, huh, fair enough" he said as his gaze returned to in front of them as they reached closer to the Amusement park.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Half way into the journey to the wall, Juniper decided to let the girl win, otherwise her confidence would have taken a beating. The sleeping beauty lied by the wall, limp. " Alright you win, I know I'm a no one, your a special little snowflake with Death as a mother. Anything else?" He asks, literally spoon feeding the girl what she wanted to hear.

[/QUOTE]
"I want you to not be a bitch and get up." She said knowing he was faking this little act of his thinking he was all hot shot for this

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova heard her then turned around and looked down at her with a blank stare

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon realized what was happening before she tried to get free of the ropes✦...

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded softly and smiled at her. "Thank you, I appreciate it." He said as their smoothies arrived. He took a soft slurp out of his so he wouldn't get a brain freeze.
Ilaani smiled "You're welcome, though you should know I'll always be around, after all I did agree to marry you so...yeah" she said with a small laugh as she took her smoothie soon taking a sip "Anyways, did you have any other plans for today?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina layed next to him on there bed her breath heavy as she slowly slid as close as she could while pulling the sheets up over them as she rested her head on his chest

[/QUOTE]
Luke yawned, and put his arm around Rina. "I could use a nap." He said, looking over at her. "Well after we shower and head out to dinner like we planned." He said smiling a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I want you to not be a bitch and get up." She said knowing he was faking this little act of his thinking he was all hot shot for this

[/QUOTE]
"For the last time, I no interest in fighting you dear." He said lying on the ground. "I said what you wanted to hear, now what?" He slowly got up. "I have a child to look for, I don't have the time to fight an angsty teenager, maybe another time?" He says before walking the other way.

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled at Klef before looking at Seria. It wasn't her that was upsetting him, he was just angry about his sword being stolen, or the fact that he and Klef were kidnapped. "That's right, Klef. We'll always be friends. Even if I don't remember you one day because of these dumb chips, I'll hope to meet you again. Lets just say as long as these chips don't fry our brains we'll be okay."
@WeirdPrincess
Klef nods. "Fingers crossed for no brain frying chips!" They joked, with their index and middle finger crossed on both hands.

TheDragoon said:
...✵ Nona waved back to doragon and so did Rin, Rin then looked at hanran and blushed before her blush faded hella fast, she rolled her eyes and moved the plate to the side✵...

"Take it I'll make another one"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Neruka soon started to wake up☫...
((Neruka?))

Akiba looked down at her and brushed his only hand against her cheek softly. "How are you feeling?" He asked, his hair still a bit tattered with soot and his face still slightly burned from the battle.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "You're welcome, though you should know I'll always be around, after all I did agree to marry you so...yeah" she said with a small laugh as she took her smoothie soon taking a sip "Anyways, did you have any other plans for today?" She asked curiously.
Nexus shook his head. "Nope, so I can sit on the couch and cuddle you all day." He joked.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy nodded "alright! the middle it is, well, as close as to the middle as we can" she said and nodded.
"Yeah~ I don't know how close we'll actually be able to get there, but it'll be close enough. As long as it's not right in the very front or back, I'm good with sitting anywhere really." Ulqui said as he moved up in the line with he . They were going to be next to ride the roller coaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back