• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Akiba was gonna so he was sorry for her past heartbreaks but knew that would only make Natsume mad. "I'll try but... What do I do?" He asked, flexing his new arm a bit so he could get used to its feel. "And... I don't think that's true." He said. "I said a lot of things that I regret in the past. And I know I can't fix them. That's why I have to try to do better the next day. But there's one thing I'm sure of that's never going to change..." He said. "I get you don't like me like that but... I wouldn't have made it this far without you. You risked your life to give me mine. A shot at life myself that didn't involve destroying anyone. And I... Wasn't grateful. And..." He stopped himself from saying sorry and picked another word. "I'm ashamed of myself for taking you for granted... You really are a wonderful person Natsume. Those other guys... Their idiots if they left you. If you left them, wether it's because you didn't like them anymore or not, maybe they just weren't right for you." He said he got up. "I love you Natsume. Never forget that." He then just smiled and rubbed the back of his head. From this moment forward, he was going to stop being sorry for himself for the acts he did in the past and look to the present so he can hopefully make a better tomorrow, for himself and possibly others.
''i know you love me but...''

...☫She looked at herself and then at him☫...

''i look like a child....''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka woke up to the explosion immediately and soon just made sure she acted as if she were dead by closing her eyes but keeping an eye open under her bangs(Hair over her eye)✦...
Cova had immodestly started to fire back from inside the truck before she looked down at the girl then unhooked her restraints to the vehicle. She still had the cuffs on her feet and arms as cova picked her up and then made a run for the house

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova had immodestly started to fire back from inside the truck before she looked down at the girl then unhooked her restraints to the vehicle. She still had the cuffs on her feet and arms as cova picked her up and then made a run for the house

[/QUOTE]
''could you tell me...what the hell is going on...?!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''could you tell me...what the hell is going on...?!''
She didn't awnser as they got inside the house and the shooting stopped. "Fifty targets, all armed, moderate armor configurations, chances of survival 88.52%." She said as she looked out one of the Windows before putting the girl down. "Are you injured in any way?" She asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She didn't awnser as they got inside the house and the shooting stopped. "Fifty targets, all armed, moderate armor configurations, chances of survival 88.52%." She said as she looked out one of the Windows before putting the girl down. "Are you injured in any way?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''despite the fact i probably have scratches and bruises from when i fell, i guess im injured that way...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...possibly...?''
"Where?" Cova asked as a part of her left thy opened up to a full medical kit and she started to pull out bandages and other medical supplies waiting for her awnser

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Where?" Cova asked as a part of her left thy opened up to a full medical kit and she started to pull out bandages and other medical supplies waiting for her awnser

[/QUOTE]
''erm...i dunno...i cant really see myself...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''erm...i dunno...i cant really see myself...''
"Back?" She asked her processors determining that's where she was talking about as some moved behind the girl and started to pull up her shirt to look

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Back?" She asked her processors determining that's where she was talking about as some moved behind the girl and started to pull up her shirt to look

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka blushed a bit before nodding a little✦...

''and my arm...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sounds good." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
The next mornig amber awoke to Chester jumping up on the bed licking Atrios face , Amber laughs and after a moment she tells the dog to get down and he happlily obeys padding out of the room wagging his tail as he gose amber looks at atrio and grins

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova just nodded as she got the woman's shirt off then scanned for any harm

[/QUOTE]
''make it quick...its kinda cold...''

Sixxx said:
The next mornig amber awoke to Chester jumping up on the bed licking Atrios face , Amber laughs and after a moment she tells the dog to get down and he happlily obeys padding out of the room wagging his tail as he gose amber looks at atrio and grins
Atrio had tried to push the animal away when it came but it didn't work and when she looked at him he was whiling his face of the dogs slober with a look of disgust. "That's not the way I wanted to wake up." He said as he wiped the slobber off then sighed

HimeragiSeiker said:
''make it quick...its kinda cold...''
"You have three major bruises on your back, one cracked rib, and a fractured shoulder blade." She said before another ckmpartment on her right leg opened and she pulled out a vile along with a small device then attached the vial to the devise and a needle came out before she stuck it in the girls neck and let all the contents of the vial get into her blood stream before pulling the needle out then puting it away. "That should help with the pain." She said as her left hand changed and opened up before a small nozle came out and she started to spray the bruises with an antibacterial and protective spray before her arm tuner back to normal again then she felt one of her lower ribs where it would hurt then sighed. "I cannot tend to the rib at the moment but you won't have to worry about splinters puncturing your lung." She said as she gave the girl her shirt again and all the conpartments closed up on her when she put every thing away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio had tried to push the animal away when it came but it didn't work and when she looked at him he was whiling his face of the dogs slober with a look of disgust. "That's not the way I wanted to wake up." He said as he wiped the slobber off then sighed

[/QUOTE]
She laughed even harder and kissed his cheek and hopped out of bed with a grin

( im sorry i suck at replying lately i got alot of crap going on my dad is in the hospital and im moving out soon and im also helping throw a baby shower for my friend. And shes acting crazy sooo its like hell here)

Sixxx said:
She laughed even harder and kissed his cheek and hopped out of bed with a grin
( im sorry i suck at replying lately i got alot of crap going on my dad is in the hospital and im moving out soon and im also helping throw a baby shower for my friend. And shes acting crazy sooo its like hell here)
(It's perfectly fine sixxx I understand)

Atrio sighed as he sat up whiping the slobber on a rag a tendril of shadow had brought him before he stretched then rubbed the back of his neck

Nonalaka said:
Elaena laughed "Maybe you're just approaching them wrong" she said as she then sat down beside him "I have a cat back at my home, not my dorm obviously" she said with a smile "he's called checkers, I actually kinda miss having him around, he's a great napping buddy" she joked.
"Yeah you're right I think I approached them wrong" Mateus said and sighed "also does the dorm forbids cats?" he asked Elaena.

Alternated said:
"Yeah you're right I think I approached them wrong" Mateus said and sighed "also does the dorm forbids cats?" he asked Elaena.
Elaena smiled "Maybe, I could teach you next time we see one!" She then shrugged "I don't think so, I know a girl who has a rabbit, but she's a forest nymph so maybe she gets special rules cause animals and plants are her thing" she said tapping her chin "Maybe I should get a pet sometime, I miss having someone to nap with" she giggled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled "Maybe, I could teach you next time we see one!" She then shrugged "I don't think so, I know a girl who has a rabbit, but she's a forest nymph so maybe she gets special rules cause animals and plants are her thing" she said tapping her chin "Maybe I should get a pet sometime, I miss having someone to nap with" she giggled.
"a forest nymph hmm" Mateus said as he thinks about it "yeah sure she might help me" he said smiling and stands up "I think there was a pet store somewhere".

Alternated said:
"a forest nymph hmm" Mateus said as he thinks about it "yeah sure she might help me" he said smiling and stands up "I think there was a pet store somewhere".
Elaena nodded "Yeah, maybe we can visit her sometime" she then blinked when he mentioned a pet store "You mean, get a pet now?" She asked

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Yeah, maybe we can visit her sometime" she then blinked when he mentioned a pet store "You mean, get a pet now?" She asked
"yeah why not" Mateus said as he stared at her "I don't know about that sometime of yours but it's better to take it while you can".

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin chuckled and grabbed her plate and went out to the living room and sat on the couch, alittle away from hanran✵...
"So what are you watching?"
Hanran's blush faded and he shrugged. "I have no idea, I just watch whatever is on." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Oh, I didn't know you had a race tomorrow" she said before looking at him and smiling "I hope you do well~ I'll be rooting for you"
Nexus nodded. "Thanks. I plan to do well too." He laughed and sipped on his smoothie again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back